Wanted: Wii/ DSi Games and accessories!

banjora you has a box now. I just need to get it all together to calculate shipping.

-------------------------
But just about everyone who paid on Friday DID NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

I have ~5 payments which I have NO IDEA WHO SENT THEM and/or NO IDEA WHERE TO SEND TO.

Lesson: READ THE FRONT PAGE.
Then: Contact me via PM or email with whatever account you used to pay with give me all the information I asked for so I can get these damn boxes out of my room.
-------------------------

Worked out alright for me though since I was able to take a break this weekend from all the lowballing madness.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']
I paid like $40 for the Azu. The .hack//ROOTS set still has the BB sticker for $70. The White DS3 is just $29...
[/QUOTE]

Liar. :D The sticker totally said $50, just noticed today. Nice salesmanship though, haha. :applause:

bvharris, my apologies I did it off memory. Plus tax. I didn't mean to over sale it and if you want to return it, I would love to keep it for the price you paid LOL.

Ok. OP updated. Can you guys read? I have payments, but missing user names attached to the payments and some people haven't even given me an address to ship to.

I was busy this week with the new car, work, etc., and haven't been able to really log on. I do have packed boxes sitting in my room as a reminder. So... Can you guys please claim them...

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']I sent you a PM on the 12th giving you ALL of my info, I guess I'll send it again.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Not sure what day I sent it out on, but I PM'd you all of my missing information at least a week ago.

Ok all payments received. I think all the information is here too. Most things are packed and everything will go out tomorrow.

Sorry for being so slow this time (a week+ is unacceptable) and I'll spare the excuses. I hope this wasn't too much trouble for those still waiting and I hope everyone who already has their package is happy.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back