Warframe - I highly suggest downloading it

Hey guys

Just wanted to let you know there's a new free ps+ game called warframe for ps4.

its great. its 3rd person shooter/melee co-op

check it out if you havent yet.

merry christmas

Youre absolutely right. after playing it for a few hours. I highly disagree with myself. unless u like silly endless customizations like skyrim....ooops sorry, thought it was a good free dl, but fugedaboudit

I highly recommend not downloading it. You will quickly see how bad this game is a cash grab for you to get basically nothing.
I know I'm replying to an old post, but I was looking to see if there was any PS4 Warframe discussion around these parts. Let me say tho, the game is NOT a "cash grab" or a "pay to win" or whatever. You can buy frames & weapons, but that's more of a way to pay to circumvent playing the game (which has always seemed silly to me), plus those things won't really make you powerful. Getting mods that drop in-game and leveling those up is what really makes you stronger. The game is best compared to PSO - imagine if PSO were crossed with a 3rd person shooter with a bit of a collectible card game thrown in. There's a ridiculous amount of depth to the game and it's an absolute blast to play - I probably have somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 hours clocked in so far.

The only real knock against the game imo is that it does a very poor job of teaching you how to play. So that means you have to put some effort into digging into it and probably reading up some on the 'net. But again, if you're a fan of PSO it's well worth it.

I know I'm replying to an old post, but I was looking to see if there was any PS4 Warframe discussion around these parts. Let me say tho, the game is NOT a "cash grab" or a "pay to win" or whatever. You can buy frames & weapons, but that's more of a way to pay to circumvent playing the game (which has always seemed silly to me), plus those things won't really make you powerful. Getting mods that drop in-game and leveling those up is what really makes you stronger. The game is best compared to PSO - imagine if PSO were crossed with a 3rd person shooter with a bit of a collectible card game thrown in. There's a ridiculous amount of depth to the game and it's an absolute blast to play - I probably have somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 hours clocked in so far.

The only real knock against the game imo is that it does a very poor job of teaching you how to play. So that means you have to put some effort into digging into it and probably reading up some on the 'net. But again, if you're a fan of PSO it's well worth it.
I feel as tho this is the exact opposite of PSO - in the sense that this game has purposely made such a long grind for no reason other than to entice you to pay for the digital content.

However, I guess your kind of right, but in no way are the enemies anywhere near as entertaining as PSO enemies.

I don't understand the framerate issues my game runs great, lag here and there but that's just the connection, frankly I love this game

You don't need to buy the items, I much prefer working hard at getting the points to unlock things

I've gotten myself hooked on this game. It's really a lot of fun. I bought so e platinum, but I haven't even used it. Mad39er has been helping me, and like he said you can build a lot of items and come out better than buying them out right. You just need to be patient. The game definitely isn't a cash grabber. Although, they do have some packs for 140 and 120 for those who want to give money away.

played this for a bit when ps4 first came out. trying to get back into it (training for Destiny  maybe?), any tips on what to spend my 100 plat on?

bread's done
Back