Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 39.99 All versions

why the hell would anyone buy a game at launch anymore? THeyre like 30 bucks in a few weeks consistantly now. Only reason would be if there was some kinds limited edition version or big pre order bonus

Couple friends of mine are big into Warhammer and picked up this game. I too will wait for the drop to $20 or less. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Kenshindono']why the hell would anyone buy a game at launch anymore? THeyre like 30 bucks in a few weeks consistantly now. Only reason would be if there was some kinds limited edition version or big pre order bonus[/QUOTE]

my guess would be, some ppl who care about things like getting a head start on leaderboards, playing a new game at launch, not caring if they or their parents pay MSRP, preoder DLC, early unlocks, etc. not everyone has the CAG mindset or care about purchases that don't come out of their pocket.

The mighty dollar is only worth what hand its in.
$60 is not much to somebody that makes six digits a year.

[quote name='Kenshindono']why the hell would anyone buy a game at launch anymore? THeyre like 30 bucks in a few weeks consistantly now. Only reason would be if there was some kinds limited edition version or big pre order bonus[/QUOTE]

This. ^

BTW, if you haven't tried the demo of this game. Grab it and try the 2nd map ... it's a hell of a lot of fun. I'd say it's worth $40 but with all the games coming out over the next few month I have to tighten my CAG belt and make sure I get the absolute best deals on everything so that I can get everything. :)

This was one of the few games I got at release just because I'm a huge warhammer fan. It's really good, better than I thought it would be. Story is good as is gameplay and most importantly to any warhammer fan the customizer is a lot of fun. My only complaint is the multiplayer games are a tad too short, and there's only two types. I highly recommend trying the demo (on hard).

My only other point is that the only other games I get at release are sports games, as with amazons $20 credit that is actually the cheapest they will be all year usually :(.

Okay, new game : What hits $19.99 first, Space Marine or Driver SF?

I'm guessing Driver since it's Ubisoft. But it wouldn't shock me if it were this instead.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Hoping to see the THQ.COM CE drop to 50-60 since I imagine it will be a good long term collectable.[/QUOTE]

my plan too! I'm just saddened they decided not to push it into stores. Then it would either drop faster, or at least avoid shipping costs.

bread's done
Back