Warner Bros. Red2Blu Program - Exchange Your HD DVD's for Blu-Rays

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)

http://red2blu.com/

Shipping is $7 flat for any amount of titles it seems.

List of participating titles:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']#
16 Blocks
2001: A Space Odyssey: Special...

A:
Adventures of Robin Hood, The (1938)
Alexander Revisited: (Unrated) Final...
Ant Bully, The
Appleseed Saga:Ex Machina:LE (2D)
Assassination of Jesse James, The
ATL
August Rush
Aviator, The

B:
Batman Begins
Battle of the Bulge
Beerfest (Unrated)
Best of HD-DVD, The Vol. 1 ** ($9.95)
Best of HD-DVD, The Vol. 2 ** ($9.95)
Best of HD-DVD, The Vol. 3 ** ($9.95)
Best of HD-DVD, The: Action ** ($9.95)
Best of HD-DVD, The: Family ** ($9.95)
Blade Runner: Complete Collector's ** ($14.95)
Blazing Saddles: 30th Anniversary
Blood Diamond
Blue Planet
Bonnie and Clyde
Brave One, The
Bullitt: Special Edition

C:
Casablanca: Special Edition
Christmas Story, A
Clockwork Orange, A: Special Edition
Constantine
Cowboys, The

D:
Deliverance
Departed, The: Special Edition
Dirty Dozen, The
Dog Day Afternoon: Special Edition

E:
Enter the Dragon (check with the glitched BR thread, I think this one is Fubar on :BR:)
Eyes Wide Shut: Special Edition

F:
Firewall
Fugitive, The
Full Metal Jacket

G:
Galapagos
Getaway, The
Gods and Generals
Good Night and Good Luck
Goodfellas
Gothika

H:
Happy Feet
Harry Potter 1-5 Limited Edition ** ($14.95)
Harry POtter (#1)
Harry POtter (#2)
Harry POtter (#3)
Harry POtter (#4)
Harry POtter (#5)
House of Wax (2005)

I:
I Am Legend
In the Valley of Elah
Invasion, The

J:
Jailhouse Rock
Justice League: The New Frontier...

K:
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

L:
Lady In The Water
Lake House, The
Last Samurai, The
Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the same.
Lethal Weapon: Director's Cut
Lethal Weapon 2: Director's Cut
Letters From Iwo Jima
License to Wed

M:
March of the Penguins
Matrix, The [Note: Blu-ray version is the 10th Anniversary Digibook.]
Michael Clayton
Million Dollar Baby
Music and Lyrics

N:
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Nip/Tuck: The Complete Fourth Season
No Reservations

O:
Oceans 11
Oceans 12
Oceans 13
Oceans 11,12, & 13 set ** ($9.95)
Omega Man, The
One Missed Call
Out For Justice

P:
P.S. I Love You
Pan's Labyrinth
Perfect Storm, The
Phantom of the Opera
Planet Earth: The Complete... ($9.95)
Polar Express
Purple Rain

R:
Reaping, The
Relentless Enemies
Return to House on Haunted Hill...
Rio Bravo
Road Warrior, The
Room With a View, A: Special Edition
Rumor Has It

S:
Scanner Darkly, A
Scooby-Doo: The Movie
Searchers, The
Shining, The: Special Edition
Smallville: The Complete Sixth Season ** ($9.95)
Sopranos, The Sixth Season Part 1 ** ($9.95)
Sopranos, The Sixth Season Part 2 ** ($9.95)
Space Cowboys
Sublime (Raw Feed Series) (Uncut)
Superman II: Richard Donner Cut, The
Superman Returns
Superman, The Movie
Swordfish
Syriana

T:
That's Entertainment Trilogy Giftset ** ($9.95)
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
TMNT
Training Day
Troy / Troy Director's Cut (Unrated) [note: Blu-ray version is the Director's Cut (Unrated)]
Twilight Zone: The Movie
Twister

U:
Ultimate Matrix Collection, The ** ($14.95)
Under Siege
Unforgiven: Special Edition

V:
V for Vendetta
Viva Las Vegas

W:
We Are Marshall
Wicker Man, The (Unrated/Rated)
Wild Bunch, The
Wyatt Earp

** Special instructions for exchanging this title, please see the site!

[/quote]

Thanks H3llbring3r

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='munch']http://forum.dvdtalk.com/9426673-post364.html

img0407y.th.jpg
[/quote]

AWESOME!!!

Mine was delivered to them yesterday. Had mostly box sets on mine. We'll see how long before it's at my door.

Expecting:
Ultimate Matrix
Ocean's Boxset
Sopranos S6P1
Sopranos S6P2
Natl Lampoons Xmas Vaca
Michael Clayton

Will do the other 24 I have when I receive the initial shipment.

Great news. Although I forget who said it but they were told that they are backed up on orders. Lets hope they actually start getting stuff out. Although Im curious if he recieved an email saying that they got his covers.

[quote name='MrDubbs']How do you know that?[/QUOTE]

Well according to the tracking number it has been sitting in the Howell post office for a week but USPS says that the tracking number doesn't even register in their system and it should only be 16 or 20 numbers (mine is 30)

They are supposed to call me back in like an hour but it isn't looking good.

[quote name='nh1129']Well according to the tracking number it has been sitting in the Howell post office for a week but USPS says that the tracking number doesn't even register in their system and it should only be 16 or 20 numbers (mine is 30)

They are supposed to call me back in like an hour but it isn't looking good.[/QUOTE]
Leave out the first 8 numbers when giving your tracking number. Seriously.

[quote name='nh1129']Well according to the tracking number it has been sitting in the Howell post office for a week but USPS says that the tracking number doesn't even register in their system and it should only be 16 or 20 numbers (mine is 30)

They are supposed to call me back in like an hour but it isn't looking good.[/QUOTE]

How does the tracking number tell you that its in the post office if it doesnt regiester in their system?

[quote name='tankass']How does the tracking number tell you that its in the post office if it doesnt regiester in their system?[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I asked the women on the phone but she kept insisting that it wasn't a USPS tracking number and said that it was weird.

[quote name='cleaver']Leave out the first 8 numbers when giving your tracking number. Seriously.[/QUOTE]
Right now she is switching around numbers to see if she can get it to come up so hopefully she leaves out the first 8 numbers like you suggested. I never really had to deal with USPS (I'm a UPS person) so I had no idea that something so little could maybe fix this. I still find it a little weird though that my envelop has sat at a post office for a week.

[quote name='MrDubbs']I typed in the whole string on mine and it came up, when I checked it. It showed it had been delivered.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I think the problem is the person your talking to because I have 2 orders and both are showing up online. I bet if you call and talk to someone else (someone that knows what they are doing) they might be able to get you some answers.

i havent gotten even an email that they have received my shipment.. i sent it prob a week or more ago..

does it normally take this long?

[quote name='guyver2077']i havent gotten even an email that they have received my shipment.. i sent it prob a week or more ago..

does it normally take this long?[/QUOTE]

i'm in the same boat. they charged my credit card the day i did this(the day this was originally posted) and no email or anything.

I sent my cover in on the 23rd. They arrived on the first according the USPS site(they charged my card the next day). I got my copy of Casablanca Ultimate yesterday, UPS dropped it off.

I never got any email, other than the one that had the label for shipment.

Wow....fast turnaround. They got mine the 29th....no CC charge still. Although, apparently a few movies may be on BACKORDER (as stated in my earlier post)

nh1129, my order too has shown "arrival at unit" in Howell early last week, but no final delivery information. I think it is unlikely that our envelopes were lost between Howell Post Office and the Red2Blu warehouse. I think it is more likely that given the volume of envelopes arriving in a short period, the Howell Post Office may have been scanning the envelopes quickly and maybe the scan did not take on some of the envelopes. I suspect that our envelopes are sitting with thousands of others waiting to be processed, and even if they have somehow gotten lost at the post office, I suspect that Warner Brothers will consider it acceptable proof of mailing that the envelopes finally made it to Howell (which they can see by entering our tracking numbers into the USPS tracking site). However, let us know how this gets resolved for you - would be very interested.

It would seem the less popular movies or the people that got on this early are getting their movies while others who got the same thing everyone else did is going to have to wait. It would also seem that by reading the posts that they arent sending out any e-mails. I guess they just streamline the process by just sending it out instead of emailing everyone.

I'm still waiting to be charged on my CC. I'm guessing people may be waiting as stuff is on backorder. Kind of sucks to wait....oh well. I'm curious what is on backorder though, as many people received Casablanca already from DVDTalk.com

For the people that have shipped their covers, when you shipped them with the pre paid label you were supposed to have printed out , did the address under your name in the from field on the label have YOUR address or was it the 1000 austin ct, howell mi 48843 address that was on mine for some reason? if it was that random address on your label, did anyone get a reason why the address in the from field isnt yours?

My address was correct but I haven't received my confirmation email stating they received my slips. It has been weeks since it was delivered (according to the tracking).

-joseph

[quote name='tysontomko']For the people that have shipped their covers, when you shipped them with the pre paid label you were supposed to have printed out , did the address under your name in the from field on the label have YOUR address or was it the 1000 austin ct, howell mi 48843 address that was on mine for some reason? if it was that random address on your label, did anyone get a reason why the address in the from field isnt yours?[/quote]

My address was shown, but my brother in law had the howell address. We immedietly called them and they said it was normal. its just the return address. When they scan it, your real address is still gonna show up and they are going to use a new packing slip anyways. I guess it might be a problem if they dont accept your package or something and they need to return it to sender. Either way, if thye get your package, you should be fine.

[quote name='buster90']WEll its 2 week for mw now since I sent it out and nothing yet.[/QUOTE]

How many discs did you "exchange"? WB is having issues with keeping stock, and they will ONLY ship all your items at once...so, if one disc is on backorder, we may be waiting for a while. I e-mailed and I have some on backorder. A bit annoying, but I'm assuming once you see your CC charged, they should be shipping soon after that.

[quote name='doubledown']How many discs did you "exchange"? WB is having issues with keeping stock, and they will ONLY ship all your items at once...so, if one disc is on backorder, we may be waiting for a while. I e-mailed and I have some on backorder. A bit annoying, but I'm assuming once you see your CC charged, they should be shipping soon after that.[/quote]

Yeah, that's my problem. I exchanged 23, including some of the bigger ones (Ocean's Trilogy, Planet Earth, Ultimate Matrix, Harry Potter set) Think it might be awhile before I see mine.

Damn... I got 12 on order, so it will be a while... Although I did get my order in pretty quickly... Sold enough of the remaining hd-DVDs to pay for the upgrade

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Yeah, that's my problem. I exchanged 23, including some of the bigger ones (Ocean's Trilogy, Planet Earth, Ultimate Matrix, Harry Potter set) Think it might be awhile before I see mine.[/QUOTE]

23...I only ordered SEVEN and they are on backorder. I wonder if it is the BIG name stuff (you would think they would have more stock of big-name stuff or the other stuff most people may nto want...who knows).

This is my list:
Batman Begins (BD) $4.95
Blazing Saddles (BD)
Casablanca, Ultimate Collector's Edition (BD) $4.95 ( Igot it cheaper)
Firewall (BD)
Perfect Storm, The (BD) $4.95
Swordfish (BD) $4.95
Troy Director's Cut (BD) $4.95

I had 15 in my order. I had a mix of biggies like Matrix and Casablanca along with less popular titles like Purple Rain and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

I hope it doesn't take forever to get them. :pray:

It appears people ALREADY received Casablanca, so apparently they have or had those in-stock. I'm curious how long I wait. I cannot see any of my discs being in high-demand (except maybe Batman Begins).

I'm assuming that they only charge when shipping, if that's the case, they should have the Ultimate Matrix, as well as the Harry Potter Trunk in stock for those who are wondering, since they were in my order

edit: I just called and they confirmed they were "picking" my order and it would go out monday

10 days and they still have received my artwork yet. I don't know what will happen now, there will be hell to pay if they screw something up!!

[quote name='munch']What all did you order?[/QUOTE]

See Above ^
And Below:
This is my list:
Batman Begins (BD) $4.95
Blazing Saddles (BD)
Casablanca, Ultimate Collector's Edition (BD) $4.95 ( I got it cheaper)
Firewall (BD)
Perfect Storm, The (BD) $4.95
Swordfish (BD) $4.95
Troy Director's Cut (BD) $4.95

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Anybody successfully turn in the freebie 300 that was included with the A2's?[/quote]

I'll let you know when I receive my order.

bread's done
Back