Warner Bros. Sale - MANY TITLES LESS THAN AMAZON - Batman Collection 6 BR $41.96

Muthafodder

Banned
Warner Bros. is having a 25-75% Black Friday sale on a lot of movies and merchandise.

Join Insider Rewards to save an additional 25% off select titles.
After joining and signing in, the discounts will be applied in your cart.

Free shipping applies to all orders.

Max 5 titles in cart for additional 25% Insider Rewards discount.

Use code SAVINGS for $20 off $100.
(Works)

If an item isn't reflected with the discount in your cart, or you notice the discount was removed after adding others, try ordering that item individually.

All the titles below are cheaper than Amazon currently...I've checked :)

Every Batman movie in Blu-Ray for $41.96:
Batman $5.62
Batman Returns $5.62
Batman forever $5.62
Batman & Robin $5.62
Batman Begins $9.74
Dark Knight $9.74

Other notables:

Blu-Ray:
Heat $6.74
Bullit $7.46 OOS
The Getaway $7.46
Where the Wild Things Are $9.74
The Hangover $9.74
Ocean's Trilogy (11, 12, & 13) $20.24
Ultimate Matrix Collection $29.96
TMNT Film Collection $20.24
Austin Powers Collection $20.24
A Christmas Story (Ultimate Collector's Edition) $22.78
Interview with a Vampire $7.46
Seven Blu-Ray Book $20.96
Best of Blu-Ray Vol. 1 (Blazing Saddles, The Departed, Superman, and GoodFellas) $20.24
Best of Blu-Ray Vol. 2 (The Last Samurai, The Fugitive, The Phantom of the Opera, and Unforgiven) $20.24
Best of Blu-Ray Vol. 3 (Lethal Weapon, The Road Warrior, Sword Fish, Training Day) $20.24
Best of Blu-Ray The Family (Happy Feet, Corpse Bride, Scooby Doo, Ant Bully) $20.24
Best of Blu-Ray The Action (Troy Director's Cut, Blood Diamond, Wyatt Earp, Alexander Revisited The Final Cut) $20.24
Observe & Report $6.74
The Invasion $7.46
Natural Born Killers Director's Cut $6.74
I am Legend $6.74
Run, Fat Boy, Run $7.46
Semi-Pro / Observe & Report Combo $16.46 OOS
Be Kind, Rewind $8.82
Analyze This / Analyze That Combo $16.46

DVD:
Essential Steve McQueen Collection (Bullit, The Getaway, Papillon, The Cincinnati Kid, Never So Few, & Tom Horn) $11.24
Thundarr the Barbarian Collection $26.95
Iron Giant $7.46

And I picked up this for $10.46...only five four three two one OOS, I'm going to rock it at work.

I saw this on SD initially about the Insider Rewards, I've embellished the information significantly. :)

Insider Rewards has bandwidth issues...was down for me earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PleasantOne']I've emailed them.... twice so far about this, and no response. I can appreciate that it was a huge sale, but if you are NOWHERE near being able to handle the volume of sales you'll get, you probably shouldn't have such a huge sale... I'm a lot less pissed about the items not shipping yet, but I'm really pissed about the shoddy customer service - from a company like Warner Bros., I think it's pretty pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Be thankful they didn't out right cancel the orders when they ran out of stock during the sale.

They also seem to be shipping them out now.

Got my Batman and Batman Returns Blu Rays in the mail today.

Ordered them a month ago and got 'em for BF prices since I complained to them for taking so long to ship.

Oh snap, my payment for Watchmen Ult. Ed. is now showing up as a pending balance in my account. I will keep you all updated on any more developments.

Thanks for shopping at WBshop.com, Warner Bros. Official Online Store! We're writing to confirm that the following items shipped today.

Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut (Blu-ray)

And there it is. They gave me a tracking number and everything. Things are looking up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Batman BRs - still waiting on the Ult. Watchmen I placed orders for.

I also complained to insider rewards about not getting points back during the BF sale, and just got email that they credited me 1300 points. If its 10 pts per dollar then i got ripped off - if its 1 per $ i got way more than i should.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Got my Batman BRs - still waiting on the Ult. Watchmen I placed orders for.
[/QUOTE]
Hmm, so I should have probably gotten my Batman movies then. I thought they were waiting to ship it all at once. WTF. I guess I better call 'em.

Woah - so did mine. Was expecting another "all canceled, still get my $20 discount for remaining stuff" scenario - but this one works with me.

I'm still waiting for them to ship my Ultimate Matrix Blu-Ray that I ordered on Thanksgiving. I sent them an e-mail the other day and have yet to get a response back. Any of you guys still waiting for your Ultimate Matrix Blu-Ray's?

[quote name='megal0maniak']I'm still waiting for them to ship my Ultimate Matrix Blu-Ray that I ordered on Thanksgiving. I sent them an e-mail the other day and have yet to get a response back. Any of you guys still waiting for your Ultimate Matrix Blu-Ray's?[/QUOTE]

Still waiting here too.

[quote name='gar3']With free shipping and $20 off of $100 or more, WB got me for:

Josie and the Pussy Cats in Outer Space
Pirates of Dark Water
Thundarr the Barbarian
Watchmen: Ultimate Cut Blu-ray

My three kids will love those HB animations, and maybe I'll actually get my copy of Watchmen this time instead of a telephone call :p[/QUOTE]
So Warner shipped my three Hanna-Barbera DVD-R collections the first week of December and of course I didn't get the $20 discount applied cause my total was only $95.36. No problem, I thought. They'll just take the $20 off of Watchmen when and if they actually ship it this time. Well, they shipped it last night with no discount applied. $50.83 :bomb: On my WB account they have actually broken my original order into two orders: One the HB cartoons placed in late November, the other for Wachmen placed, apparently, in early January. Nice one, Warner :cold:

Did you pick the "ship as they become available" option when you ordered?

I would contact support, they are pretty good from when i had to deal with them.

I would contact support, they are pretty good from when i had to deal with them.
Just got off the phone with them. They were very pleasant to talk to :D

Seems my receipts for both the HB order and this Watchmen order showed the incorrect amount but my Mastercard was charged the correct amount. WB billed $15 less for the HB order and $5 less for the Watchmen one. Double-checked Bank of America while on the phone and, yep, the pending amount was $45.83. So they did take the $20 off, they just didn't show so on either receipt after they broke the order up. Hey whatever, as long as it was all taken off in the end :bouncy:

[quote name='gar3']Just got off the phone with them. They were very pleasant to talk to :D

Seems my receipts for both the HB order and this Watchmen order showed the incorrect amount but my Mastercard was charged the correct amount. WB billed $15 less for the HB order and $5 less for the Watchmen one. Double-checked Bank of America while on the phone and, yep, the pending amount was $45.83. So they did take the $20 off, they just didn't show so on either receipt after they broke the order up. Hey whatever, as long as it was all taken off in the end :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

What is WBros customer service #?

They finally got back to me about my Ultimate Matrix Blu-Ray....

Thank you for your recent order with WB Shop.

Unfortunately, the item you have ordered, The Ultimate Matrix Collection, is currently on backorder due to overwhelming demand.

Please accept my apologies for the delay. We are expecting the item to arrive shortly. We will send an email confirmation when your order is processed.

If you have any other questions, or if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Thank you and once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience that this delay may cause.

Kind Regards,

Jessica
www.WBshop.com
1-866-373-4389
Monday-Friday 8:00 am 8:00 pm EST
Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
I just wanted to post this here for those of you still waiting for your Ultimate Matrix Blu-Ray's.

[quote name='megal0maniak']They finally got back to me about my Ultimate Matrix Blu-Ray....

I just wanted to post this here for those of you still waiting for your Ultimate Matrix Blu-Ray's.[/QUOTE]

They sent me the same email on 12/20. I placed the order on black friday. I called cs last week and they said it is still on back order. Women i talked to said they will ship them in the order that they receved orders. She said not to worry order would not be canceled.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Got my Watchmen Ultimate Cut. Blu Ray and everything (though a big tear in the shrinkwrap in the front, who cares)
Amazing they finally fulfilled the order![/QUOTE]

Was your box damaged? My box was totally smashed but the envelope that it came in wasn't damaged in any way which leads me to think that this replenishment group of BRs was some sort of returns or damaged orders that they found.

[quote name='whoasaywhat']Was your box damaged? My box was totally smashed but the envelope that it came in wasn't damaged in any way which leads me to think that this replenishment group of BRs was some sort of returns or damaged orders that they found.[/QUOTE]
My copy had one of the corners dented somewhat substantially.

bread's done
Back