Warriors Free with Purchase of Midnight Club 3 Dub Remix Edition 15.99 @ hastings

damn..this is when i REALLY wish i had a hastings nearby...i really mc dub remix...i want to play warriors too..so this would be a good bonus...

I dunno im a fan of the warriors just never really been a fan of midnight club although I am quite tempted

[quote name='dopehat']I dunno im a fan of the warriors just never really been a fan of midnight club although I am quite tempted[/quote]

I didn't like MC or II but I love 3. Great music and lots of customization.

[quote name='dopehat']I dunno im a fan of the warriors just never really been a fan of midnight club although I am quite tempted[/quote]
Then just think of it as getting Warriors for $16, with a free game thrown in for kicks. I wonder why they made the more expensive game the free one. I really wish I had a Hastings near me for this.

I would also pay $25.00 shipped for this deal?(Warriors and MC3)

p.s.
Is this for X-Box versions I looked at the pics and could not tell.

[quote name='ajh2298']I would also pay $25.00 shipped for this deal?(Warriors and MC3)

p.s.
Is this for X-Box versions I looked at the pics and could not tell.[/quote]
PS2 and XBox, yeah.

I was about to post this. I don't understand this. Buy a game for $15.99, get another game, double the price of the first one, for free. You'd think it'd be reversed, buy Warriors for $29.99, get MC3: Dub free. I'm not complaining, but that's weird as hell. Wish I had some money.. too bad this deal isn't for next week.

I'll go down there later today or tomorrow and put a pair or two on hold, then you guys can ship me a payment and i'll get it for you or whatever.

[quote name='Scorch']PS2 and XBox, yeah.

I was about to post this. I don't understand this. Buy a game for $15.99, get another game, double the price of the first one, for free. You'd think it'd be reversed, buy Warriors for $29.99, get MC3: Dub free. I'm not complaining, but that's weird as hell. Wish I had some money.. too bad this deal isn't for next week.

I'll go down there later today or tomorrow and put a pair or two on hold, then you guys can ship me a payment and i'll get it for you or whatever.[/QUOTE]

If your able to do that count me in for a set for the x-box.

Thanks

Yup went to the Hastings store In KS thats located by me and they had the warriors used for 20$ and only used copys, But they diddn't have Midnight Club 3 I may just drive to another one thats about 30 mins away.

Just saw this deal tonight. I'll check my local hastings tomorrow. Anyone that's looking for these have any DS games they're willing to trade. If so, PM me with system preference (PS2 or X-box) and I'll check tomorrow.

I'd be looking for PS2 copies of these games if anyone picks up a few extra copies. I'm really only looking for The Warriors if anyone just wanted to part with their awesomely free gift for a certain fee. Just drop me a line.

So that's why they were advertising it.. my Hastings has never gotten the special edition of Midnight Club 3 in..

All used books are $3.99 for 3 days, though, so that's cool. But yeah, no dice at mine.

Nothing gets by you, Ricebo1 ;)

Nice deal. Thanks goes out to the OP. I picked up the last Midnight Club 3 Remix on Xbox and one of a few Warriors on Xbox. Anybody have any interest in buying my new copy of the Warriors for $15 plus $2 media shipping? I just wanted the MC3.

i'm going to SLC next week.. but the closest one there is like 2 and a half hour drive north.. thats too bad.. maybe a friend in Logan can pick one up for me..

[quote name='Purkeynator']Nice deal. Thanks goes out to the OP. I picked up the last Midnight Club 3 Remix on Xbox and one of a few Warriors on Xbox. Anybody have any interest in buying my new copy of the Warriors for $15 plus $2 media shipping? I just wanted the MC3.[/QUOTE]

you mean is anyone interested in buying you MC 3 Remix?

My hasting that I went to yesterday,they had quite of few MC3's Remix and Warriors for the Xbox but there was only one MC3 Remix for PS2 and a few Warriors for PS2 but someone apperantly got the MC3 Remix and hid it somewhere around the store.I would go buy the Xbox versions for you guys but I have never done this so I don't really know about shipping items and stuff.....

[quote name='snakelda']My hasting that I went to yesterday,they had quite of few MC3's Remix and Warriors for the Xbox but there was only one MC3 Remix for PS2 and a few Warriors for PS2 but someone apperantly got the MC3 Remix and hid it somewhere around the store.I would go buy the Xbox versions for you guys but I have never done this so I don't really know about shipping items and stuff.....[/QUOTE]

Most people charge enough to cover tax and the shipping which would be around $3.00 for first class with DC#. Also take into account a $1.00 for the padded envelope. So if your looking for no profit $21.00 should cover it and take care of any Paypal fees.

I would be willing to pay $25.00 for a set of the X-Box versions.

[quote name='ajh2298']Most people charge enough to cover tax and the shipping which would be around $3.00 for first class with DC#. Also take into account a $1.00 for the padded envelope. So if your looking for no profit $21.00 should cover it and take care of any Paypal fees.

I would be willing to pay $25.00 for a set of the X-Box versions.[/quote]ok,I'll see tommorrow if there is any for the Xbox....

My store in Joplin Missouri said they had a copy of MC but they didn't so they just gave me The Warriors for $15. That's all I really wanted anyway.

I just picked up the PS2 version, today. I was going to post about it here, but you beat me to it :) I picked up them both, for $16.99. My friend was pissed, because I got the last pair. Oh well.

Never heard of a Hastings, wish there was one near here though, heh.

But I too would pay $25 shipped/paypal for the combo (for PS2) if anybody can score an extra set. Just drop me a PM, thanks.

[quote name='neudog']Can't you get a raincheck for this if the store is out of one/both of the titles?[/QUOTE]

Hastings won't do that

lol,I went yesterday and they still have the PS2 version hidden somewhere in the store but the Xbox version is sold out...sorry

bread's done
Back