washed ashore - a little comic by me

[quote name='whoknows']Very awesome.

And the fact that it's NOT anime styled gets you a lot of credit.[/QUOTE]

I love me some anime too, don't get me wrong.

Everything doesn't need to be "motion lines" and screaming out your next special move though. haha

[quote name='evilmax17']All of your end-panels are great. It's a perfect mix of comedy, suspense, and subtlety.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for noticing evilmax17!

It's something I've really made an effort to leave off at a good place to keep people interested.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Look into getting published. Seriously.[/quote]

I second that. This stuff is amazing, bro. Keep it coming, and if you ever get published, let us know so I can buy a copy. Bravo!

You should try submitting your work to the guys at Flight Comics, they have big graphic comic novel type books which consists of a collection of random artists that submit short stories or comics. Good stuff!

Flight would be a good idea. I just kinda see this as a one panel per page HC. Great coffee table book. Of course, depending on how long it goes, one panel per page would probably be a bit hard to sell.

... I just want a nice printed copy of these...that dont come from my printer.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Flight would be a good idea. I just kinda see this as a one panel per page HC. Great coffee table book. Of course, depending on how long it goes, one panel per page would probably be a bit hard to sell.
[/quote]

Flight is actually what inspired me to try a story in this style!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']
... I just want a nice printed copy of these...that dont come from my printer.[/QUOTE]

And I want to sell you one, haha.

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments.

and I updated the first post with a bunch of new pages!

Don't forget to check out http://www.washedashorecomic.com for updates, the RSS feed, and you can use that link to send to all your friends. :)

Thanks much all and have a great day!

Excellent. I'm quite intrigued to see what's happening in that forest. Also, I have a feeling I'll be telling people one day "I remember seeing some of that guys early work on CAG!".

[quote name='Maklershed'] I have a feeling I'll be telling people one day "I remember seeing some of that guys early work on CAG!".[/quote]

QFT, I don't have a crystal ball OP, but IMO you are VERY skilled. That kind of artistic ability, combined with alot of hard work and a little luck can really take you far.

Obviously you enjoy it, so to me it looks like you're one of the lucky people who will actually make the two types of activities in life ((1) those you do b/c you want to, and (2) those you do so you can do the activities in (1)) the same thing!

Congrats, you sir have found a recipe for happiness!

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']I'm so glad you bumped this thread since I missed it the first time. Fantastic stuff! I love it.[/quote]

same here....good stuff.

[quote name='Kidnemo']RISE FROM THE GRAVE!

Huge update in the first post with bunches o' new panels.

Check it out and let me know what you think yea?

Don't forget to check out the washed ashore site and get up on the RSS feed too.

Thanks for looking![/QUOTE]
I was seriously just checking your site again last weekend hoping for an update. :lol:

Great stuff, as usual. :D

Thanks for all the great comments everyon!

[quote name='pittpizza']QFT, I don't have a crystal ball OP, but IMO you are VERY skilled. That kind of artistic ability, combined with alot of hard work and a little luck can really take you far.

Obviously you enjoy it, so to me it looks like you're one of the lucky people who will actually make the two types of activities in life ((1) those you do b/c you want to, and (2) those you do so you can do the activities in (1)) the same thing!

Congrats, you sir have found a recipe for happiness![/QUOTE]

I hope you're right and thanks!

[quote name='Liquid 2']I was seriously just checking your site again last weekend hoping for an update. :lol:

Great stuff, as usual. :D[/QUOTE]

I knew you were looking that's why I updated haha. :)

bread's done
Back