Wasn't there a topic here about average guys with hot wives/gfs?

My brain is trying to converge your 2 totally different topics into one clusterfuck topic.

Anyways... That chick is seriously not really hot. She is a cute chick but not hot enough to make me think "what is that fat goofy dude doing with that goddess?"

The other day I was talking with a female friend of mine who was going off about how she saw some really hot guy with some super ugly chick and how pissed off she was. I told her if you flipped the scenario and put an ugly guy with the hot girl I would just end up feeling more hopeful than anything else. She laughed.

I think it was a blog about hot chicks with ugly guys not a forum topic. But anyways, I think I speak for all ugly dudes out there when I say bring this shit on.

[quote name='cgarb84']I think it was a blog about hot chicks with ugly guys not a forum topic. But anyways, I think I speak for all ugly dudes out there when I say bring this shit on.[/QUOTE]

Amen brother.

[quote name='cgarb84']I think it was a blog about hot chicks with ugly guys not a forum topic. But anyways, I think I speak for all ugly dudes out there when I say bring this shit on.[/QUOTE]

That sounds about right.

[quote name='help1']She isn't hot...

But I think you will like this website:

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/[/QUOTE]

That site is kind of stupid actually. Most of those guys actually look like they could get the girls they are with (speaking strictly on looks).

At one point in time the epitome of this existed: Julia Roberts & Lyle Lovett. Period. :ziplip:

Heidi Klum & Seal is not a bad example either.

I can probably be considered "lucky" to be with who I'm with, but the difference in attractiveness between some of the couples I've seen is just staggering. I've seen really hot guys with morbidly obese women before as well. Diff'rent strokes I guess?

Never underestimate these two powerful concepts:

1.) No matter how hot a guy is, he'll give up having a hot girlfriend for an ugly one that worships him.

2.) No matter how hot a girl is, she'll give up having a hot one because she knows she won't be losing the ugly one.

[quote name='Darrith']At one point in time the epitome of this existed: Julia Roberts & Lyle Lovett. Period. :ziplip:

Heidi Klum & Seal is not a bad example either.

I can probably be considered "lucky" to be with who I'm with, but the difference in attractiveness between some of the couples I've seen is just staggering. I've seen really hot guys with morbidly obese women before as well. Diff'rent strokes I guess?[/QUOTE]

heidi klum said she got with seal cause she saw his junk in spandex or something.

[quote name='Darrith']

Heidi Klum & Seal is not a bad example either because Seal has a big throbbing black ****. He's the definition of Mandingo.

[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

[quote name='RudyPants']Pretty funny site but most of those girls are douchettes if that's even a word.[/QUOTE]

It's "douchebaguette" lol

MTV has a show called "Is she really going out with him?"
It is based on douchebags going out with "hot" chicks.
Apparently, there is a douchbag vocabulary. Go figure.

Not even gonna bother with the actual topic.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']Fixed.[/QUOTE]

So... That's what makes up for his face?

The douche bag site is pretty infuriating. Yes most of those girls seem like pretty big airheads themselves but the guys... The level of "yo bro check out my new haircut" type of guys is off the charts.
:whistle2:&

[quote name='unforeseen']MTV has a show called "Is she really going out with him?"
It is based on douchebags going out with "hot" chicks.
Apparently, there is a douchbag vocabulary. Go figure.[/QUOTE]

yeah, the guy who made the website developed the show.

In my school, usually the "hot guys" are willing to go out with an uglier girl if it means they'll hit it quicker. I personally think that's retarded. As for the girls, most of them care only about looks.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my point of view, get an ugly woman to marry you.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Hmm... I don't think I can agree with u there. Although I do agree with u about not making the pretty woman ur wife...[/QUOTE]

I'm going to feel ancient if no one else gets that :cold:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I thought there was a topic about average to below average guys with hot wives somewhere in the forum, but I can't find it. Anyway I was randomly browsing Youtube and found this couple. I think it shows that having a good personality goes a longer way than people realize.

I thought the sing for beef thing was pretty funny. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SHAYTARDS

http://www.youtube.com/user/katilette (his wife)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think she's hot, I thought wow that she was totally out of his league when I first saw her.

bread's done
Back