Watchmen Blu-ray w/games?

Devil May Cry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
I've been looking around for this, but can't find it in any of my searches. If I remember correctly, there was a Blu-ray version of the Watchmen movie that when played in a PS3, let you download one or both of the Watchmen games. I've been wanting the movie for awhile now and would love some games to go along with it. Am I just crazy or does this actually exist and it's just rare or something? If any of you could help it would be greatly appreciated. This has been nagging me for awhile.

I don't know if that was the case. I know there was a Watchmen game which included the BR movie in the same case. I think you can do a search in either the VG bargain board or the HD/BR board and it should have some links to it.

Yea- you've got it backwards. It was a copy of the watchmen game for the PS3 that included the movie.

Does anyone know if the disc version has a platinum?

Thanks guys, knew I wasn't crazy. Also, that Amazon link has the Star Wars Ultimate Sith Edition for the PS3, which have never found a copy of since it released (except for the PC).

[quote name='nbballard']Yea- you've got it backwards. It was a copy of the watchmen game for the PS3 that included the movie.

Does anyone know if the disc version has a platinum?[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn't, cause the games are just disc versions of PSN games.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']No, it doesn't, cause the games are just disc versions of PSN games.[/QUOTE]No he does have it right. The main issue I've seen in finding this is people looking for the movie with the games added. What you need to do is look for the disc version of the PSN games and that includes the movie. The key difference in a store is that you'll find it in the game section rather than in the movie section. It may just be a disc version of the PSN games but it's still a game disc with movie and not the other way around
whoa this feels like a Zoolander moment *slashies*
[quote name='Richlough']Try the store locator on Gamestop . com .

That's where/how I found mine back when it went down to $19.99 .[/QUOTE]it went down to $20!! if there's any left at that equivalent price anywhere in Canada I'm getting it this week.

[quote name='Wolfkin']No he does have it right. The main issue I've seen in finding this is people looking for the movie with the games added. What you need to do is look for the disc version of the PSN games and that includes the movie. The key difference in a store is that you'll find it in the game section rather than in the movie section. It may just be a disc version of the PSN games but it's still a game disc with movie and not the other way around
whoa this feels like a Zoolander moment *slashies*
it went down to $20!! if there's any left at that equivalent price anywhere in Canada I'm getting it this week.[/QUOTE]

I was answering his question, not arguing with him.

If you do pick it up, make sure it has both discs - the movie is on one disc, the games are on another. It's easy for someone to trade in just the game disc to Gamestop or Game Crazy, so just be careful.

Yeah, tough to get a hold of. I lucked out and got a copy off goozex. TBH i was mainly looking for the games and not the movie so I was pleasantly surprised when I got the full package.

bread's done
Back