Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut Blu-Ray $28.49 @ Amazon *UPDATE#2*

Kromis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Last time I saw it on Amazon, it was $42!

http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Ulti...ef=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1278304593&sr=8-2

Not SMOKIN' hot but pretty good for fans!

UPDATE:

I emailed Amazon and this is the response I got:

Hello,

I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect that this would happen.

Looking into your order, I see that Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut [Blu-ray] is back-ordered. Occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply will add time to our original availability estimate. I do understand that such changes can be frustrating for you.

We make a significant effort to keep abreast of prices and availabilities, but our reliance on our suppliers for information about the items they offer means that, occasionally, our database will not reflect all changes.

Please be aware that the availability and shipping time frames listed on our website are estimates, not guarantees. While we do our best to adhere to these estimates, our inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive directly from our suppliers.

I want to make sure your order gets to you faster once we have stock. To help make up for the delay, I've upgraded the shipping method to Standard Shipping at no extra charge. The new estimate for delivery is September 13.

Although the shipping method is faster, it'll still take some time to get the DVD. As soon as we receive more stock, we'll ship your order and send you an e-mail to let you know.

I realize this is not what you expected when you placed this order, and it is understandable if you prefer to cancel it. To cancel your order, go to the URL below and click the "Need to cancel an item?" button
Well, there you have it folks!

UPDATE #2

I got a delivery estimate: August 06, 2010 - August 10, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting thing. The title appeared to be back in stock at WBshop so I placed an order on 12/7. My order was shipped today.

[quote name='The Punisher']Can someone tell me the difference between this and the Manhattan Edition?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the Manhattan edition is the normal version just in a Manhattan head shaped package. The Ultimate cut is a longer cut with the cartoon segments added in like the comic book.

[quote name='Matrix813']I found a copy of this at Borders. Ran me a bit under $30 after discounts and tax.[/QUOTE]
I finally gave up on the BR and settled on the DVD version for $15 AC.

heh the wbshop probably had a small stock of these somewhere
placed an order early dec and received it last week
very sure it's not a reprint

bread's done
Back