We just stepped on their face with a hobnailed boOTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You know, I'm not asking for much. I'm just asking for the same "HAY DON'T TROLL" rules to be applied to both me and Strell. He is constantly starting shit with me, totally unprovoked, and him getting away with it is unfair.[/QUOTE]
Might be because you - I don't know... - deserve it? :shock:

It's a radical theory, I know.

If one were to browse through your post history, they'd have to wonder what pills you pop -- or need to pop.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Fix'd.

And Coffee, I'm not going to quote you, but you are the one that is not letting it drop. You might be the first person on my ignore list.[/QUOTE]
This isn't about "letting it drop." This is about Strell not constantly starting shit with me. I'm sick of his power-tripping, shit-starting flaming and trolling.

And oh noez, don't put me on your SCARY IGNORE LIST! OH PLZ NO!!! I'M SCURRRED!

Wow CoffeeEdge, Alot people say I am annoying and even I see that you are being a troll. I suggest leaving this thread and contemplating your life.

To take attention off the drama llama for a minute...

Pixie just suggested we go as Britney and K-fed for halloween...I'd be Britney, and she'd be k-fed.

All this because a few years ago, I was in drag on halloween and my neighbor thought I was a girl...and hot. :roll:

[quote name='Brak']Might be because you - I don't know... - deserve it? :shock:

It's a radical theory, I know.

If one were to browse through your post history, they'd have to wonder what pills you pop -- or need to pop.[/quote]

Chika could tell you the medical names of these pills... but we'll just call em crazy pills because it's something we can all understand. :)

[quote name='darthbudge']Wow CoffeeEdge, Alot people say I am annoying and even I see that you are being troll. I suggest leaving this thread and contemplating your life.[/QUOTE]
Hmm...my life kicks ass, I'd say.

Okay, so, what was the point of that?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']To take attention off the drama llama for a minute...

Pixie just suggested we go as Britney and K-fed for halloween...I'd be Britney, and she'd be k-fed.

All this because a few years ago, I was in drag on halloween and my neighbor thought I was a girl...and hot. :roll:[/quote]

You're too thin to be britney. :)

All this because a few years ago, I was in drag on halloween and my neighbor thought I was a girl...and hot. :roll:[/quote]

neither one of you is ugly enough. you've gotta admit, she might have gotten (most of the way) back to her old body, butter face :puke:

and i suggest more bewbz. can anyone help me out?

Only if you post pics.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You're too thin to be britney. :)[/quote]

True. And I don't own any wife beaters, so K-fed it out, too.

Chika, I told Pixie about your piercing suggestion...she shook her head. I think we may have found one of her limits... :lol:

coffeeS.jpg

I wonder how he convinced himself I wouldn't do this.

That's the absolute last I have to say on the matter, short of suggesting the next OTT be CoffeeEdge related, but that is a terrible idea.

I've enchiladas to make. Super delicious ones. 'Ta.

[quote name='mr ryles']I always feared the day coffee would work his way into here.[/QUOTE]
And you can blame Strell's incessant trolling of my posts for this. Were he to cut that shit out, you wouldn't have to see it anymore. It's all entirely at his provocation, so, have you ever considered that maybe he should quit starting shit, to spare us all from this drudgery?

Coffee Edge is still in here? I can't believe there are people who don't have him on their ignore list.

edit: wow, is his signature for real?

[quote name='darthbudge']Wow CoffeeEdge, Alot people say I am annoying and even I see that you are being a troll. I suggest leaving this thread and contemplating your life.[/quote]

this says alot. when the most annoying OTTer is getting annoyed by you, you *really* need stfu.

All this because a few years ago, I was in drag on halloween and my neighbor thought I was a girl...and hot. :roll:[/QUOTE]
That wouldn't make sense, though, since they're not together anymore. Maybe another celebrity couple?

[quote name='Strell']
coffeeS.jpg

I wonder how he convinced himself I wouldn't do this.

That's the absolute last I have to say on the matter, short of suggesting the next OTT be CoffeeEdge related, but that is a terrible idea.

I've enchiladas to make. Super delicious ones. 'Ta.[/QUOTE]
Oh no. I've been exposed as politely asking him to stop trolling me, hoping to end this shit in private, like a civilized person. Oh my, I'm ruined, ashamed, oh no!

Seriously, what's the big deal? I didn't "convince myself you wouldn't do that." I didn't see a reason to care. I'm not afraid of you showing off how I asked you to stop being such an asshole, trying to end this without further polluting the forums.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Let's try a new group activity.

It's called... group-add someone to your ignore list. STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.

And one... two... three![/quote]

fix'd

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Let's try a new group activity.

It's called... group-add someone to your ignore list.

And one... two... three![/QUOTE]

First!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hmmmm...I don't know now....without my long hair in pigtails, going out int drag is...well...a drag.[/quote]

Did you post your pic in the Picture thread? If not do it and post Pixie's pic too, I just wanna know what you guys look like. I suspect crazy looking.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']True. And I don't own any wife beaters, so K-fed it out, too.

Chika, I told Pixie about your piercing suggestion...she shook her head. I think we may have found one of her limits... :lol:[/quote]

she's no fun;)

Seriously, Strell, how am I supposed to be upset that you shared my PM with everyone? It's really just showing me to be the better man here, trying to end this nonsense in private, civilly.

You trying to distort that negatively makes YOU seem like that asshole, in case you didn't realize.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']She says, "Oh I'm fun...but that's what things that vibrate are for."[/quote]

i don't own anything that vibrates. who needs to when you have your ho-ho pierced?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I didn't know the Halo fans were as whiny as Zelda fans.[/quote]

All Hardcore fans of anything are whiny. However I am a pretty hardcore Halo fan so I guess I can't really complain.

Hey guys I got a question for those that have already played Halo 3. Can you play 3 players Co-Op locally? I have seen conflicting info on the internet and I don't want to look in the Halo 3 thread cause I am afraid of spoilers.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Budge I'm gonna toss you on my XBL friends list so I can spank you in Halo like you did to me in Starcraft.[/quote]

Yo on. I will add you too when I get to my 360. However I do not remember me beating me in SC, but I am like a 5 bajillion times better at Halo so I would be happy to take you on. Time and place my good sir.

[quote name='mykevermin']Hmm. Well, the prattling's stopped, so all's well that ends well, I suppose.[/quote]

behold the power of the group ignore tactic!

ProfessorMurder, huh? I'll have to add you next time I give my triple a break from folding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back