We just stepped on their face with a hobnailed boOTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Hmmm I remember you being pretty good at Starcraft, unless I have you confused with someone else.[/quote]

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Hmmm I remember you being pretty good at Starcraft, unless I have you confused with someone else.[/quote]

You must have me mistaken. I was about as good as you were, acording to my memories anyway.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']behold the power of the group ignore tactic!

ProfessorMurder, huh? I'll have to add you next time I give my triple a break from folding.[/QUOTE]

Luvley. I picked up Motorstorm as a result of the B2G1 (also: skate and Blue Dragon), so I'd be up for that or Tekken.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Hmmm I remember you being pretty good at Starcraft, unless I have you confused with someone else.[/QUOTE]I called Budge "the Starcraft Guy" once on XBL and I don't think he like it too much. :lol:

"I'm the what guy?"

:rofl:

[quote name='darthbudge']You must have me mistaken. I was about as good as you were, acording to my memories anyway.[/QUOTE]

I was really REALLY bad.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I called Budge "the Starcraft Guy" once on XBL and I don't think he like it too much. :lol:

"I'm the what guy?"[/quote]

haha no I don't care it was just that I can't hear well and I was like "He called me what?"

Budge what's the status of the SC tourney?

I watched Ikai and DarrenC play last night. Their strats are unfuckingbelievable.

[quote name='darthbudge']haha no I don't care it was just that I can't hear well and I was like "He called me what?"[/QUOTE]Shit was hilarious, regardless. :lol:

[quote name='Strell']Budge what's the status of the SC tourney?

I watched Ikai and DarrenC play last night. Their strats are unfuckingbelievable.[/quote]

That is the end of it, whoever won is the Champion. If you would kindly tell me I will update it. Now as far as the 2v2 tourny goes we will have to see. I have kinda lost interest in the game and with all the good games coming out this fall I don't know if I will get back in it.

SOAP....POISONING!

[quote name='darthbudge']That is the end of it, whoever won is the Champion. If you would kindly tell me I will update it. Now as far as the 2v2 tourny goes we will have to see. I have kinda lost interest in the game and with all the good games coming out this fall I don't know if I will get back in it.[/QUOTE]

Not quite.

It's a double-elim tourney. Darren beat Ikai the first time they played, and Ikai won last night. So they are tied at 1-1 right now.

Whoever wins their next best of 3 is the champion.

First game went to Darren - last maybe 20 minutes, both 'Toss. Darren eventually flooded Ikai after Ikai made a failed attempt on Darren's expo.

Second two games were less than 6 minutes each, Ikai winning both. Ikai warped a pylon into Darren's main base both times, and then warped in a shield generator. So his Zealots would get over there and be basically invincible because their shields would get regenerated automatically.

Shit was insane.

[quote name='Chika']tonight we finally made sauce out of all of our homegrown tomatos tonight.[/QUOTE]

Recipe? The last time I tried that, I discovered the worst thing ever about cooking: blanching tomatoes and peeling their skins off in order to cook them down. I've done more infuriating things in a kitchen than anyone save jimmiemac, but that bullshit made me want to assault a paraplegic.

Is it necessary to play Metroid Prime 2 before moving onto Corruption? I fell in love with MP1, but Echoes, for some strange reason, bores me to fuckin' *death*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back