Weird Email...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pHi ||

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, so I got this really weird email from some guy named Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani. So apparently he's the ex governor of Nigeria or something like that and he's trying to transfer money or something. It's hard to explain so maybe if you read the email below you'll understand it more. The weird thing is that I got this email to my school email account, and I never sign up for anything using this account so I don't get spam. Just like i said this email sounds like something out of a movie i swear... He also had an attachment which he says to be pictures of the "money Box" but there's no way im opening the attachment.

Hello John,

Am Dr Chimaroke Nnamani from Enugu state in Nigeria. Am the immediate past governor of Enugu state.

I have gone through your profile in your school in Qatar and I know you are someone to be trusted.

I am having a political problem presently and is only god that can save me from the hands of my enemies.

All my property and financial acquisitions here in the country has been ceased by government and with no or less hope of getting them back. I was lucky to have moved some amount of money to a close friend who is a bishop in one of the Anglican churches here in Nigeria. Bishop Okoro Ego.

When I noticed the trend at which the federal government is ceasing my acquisitions I packed US$2.6M(Two million six hundred thousand Us dollars) in two steel boxes and moved them to this my friend to be transferred out of the country when the dust is settled.
I think the government has recovered what they think is all the money that I have and the matter in now in court for me to defend my self. Now is the time for me to move this remaining money that I have saved in the hand of this my Bishop friend.

He is not aware of the content of the two boxes as I informed him that the boxes belongs to a close friend of mine and would not want the government to tamper with it and I also informed him that you will be contacting him soon for the collection of the boxes.
I have attached the picture of the two boxes before I moved them out to the Bishop please see the attached file below.

I will like you to contact Bishop Okoro and introduce yourself to him as my friend and the owner of the boxes. I have informed him that you will be contacting him soon for the collection of the Boxes.

His private mail addresses is [email protected] or call him on +2348037717792. Once you have contacted him, inform him that the numbers he will use to unlock the two boxes are 7140 and 3359 with that he will know that you are aware of the boxes and the real owner.

You are to inform him on how to send the money to you and please once the money comes to you take 30% and save 70% for me in your country so that once am through with the court cases facing me here I will instruct you on how to invest my share in your country.

Please don’t mail me back as I want this transaction to be of utmost confidentiality. With the transaction between you and the Bishop no one will be aware that am involved in it. If there is any reason to contact you, I will do that once I have this kind of chance again. Am on house arrest and just got that chance to mail you because I paid off the security man that is on guard today so that he can let me use the Internet.

You can read more about me on the Internet .

My regards to you
Dr Chimaroke Nnamani

[quote name='Rocko']Looks legit to me. Give him a call.[/quote]

I second this. Make sure to be generous and donate him some money.

you're fuckin' new to the internets, aren't you?

Chimaroke_Nnamani.png

Nigerian... scam?

wow. Have you not seen that commerical where a guy in real life acts out this email, then they say that the scams look even shadier in real life than they do on the internet

now I really missed the Iraqi scams. At least you KNOW what type of situation they are under and some of it has truth.

funny, I must be on that same mailing list. My stupid school email account gets at least 40+ emails like that daily. There is absolutely no spam filter on their email servers, its complete garbage.

[quote name='darthbudge']Gawd I hope this is, a joke, a 5 year old, a retarted person. If not I am gonna go cry silently.[/quote]

Wait... who is the retarded person here? :whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back