Welcome...me

Vampyre611

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'd just like to officially welcome myself to CAG. that's right now i am offically a CAG... sure i'm a n00b but i'll live through it.

One last annoncement...
POOP
That is all.

First off, I'll be ignoring you. Second, you're probably from Gamefaqs and think the way they run forums is how shit goes down everywhere. No it doesn't. Third, I pray you're banned very soon.

[quote name='Scorch']I think that's the quickest i've ever put anyone on my ignore list.[/QUOTE]

He's only the third person on my list at all, behind camoor and U2k. Don't ruin CAG too much, n00b.

[quote name='zewone']First off, I'll be ignoring you. Second, you're probably from Gamefaqs and think the way they run forums is how shit goes down everywhere. No it doesn't. Third, I pray you're banned very soon.[/QUOTE]

1) i don't really care if you ignore me, your loss
2) i am not from gamefaqs and this is really the first forum i've ever posted in
3) i doubt i'll do anything worth being banned
4) yes i realize you prolly have already ignored me and don't even see this.

this isnt like other forums where there are "hey, i'm new" topics...you just come, post, and browse...cool site though, enjoy your stay

why does every fucken noob think they need to make a thread introducing themselves? youre a noob who fucken cares?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Man. Poop. That is so original.[/QUOTE]

Almost as original as 'That is all'. Oh man, I've never heard that one before. :roll:

[quote name='Vampyre611']I'd just like to officially welcome myself to CAG. that's right now i am offically a CAG... sure i'm a n00b but i'll live through it.

One last annoncement...
POOP
That is all.[/QUOTE]

btw, it isn't "official" until you post naked pics of your gf and/or mom. Don't shoot the messenger.

bread's done
Back