Welcome Packet Coupons still active (Unlocked)

sylveranking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Just wanted to let fellow CAGs know that the Welcome Packet coupons from gamers unlocked are still active. They were set to expire the 3rd, but I successfully used them both today and yesterday. Yesterday I used them to pick up 3 Skyrims (B2G1) and today I used one to pick up the N7 CE book for 21. Great way to get the guide for cheaper than amazon.

My guess is that even if you have the old Welcome Packet coupons you can still use them (if you didn't around the Blackfriday Madness).

Sorry, what are these "welcome packet coupons"? I just got the gamers unlocked on Sunday to get in on the Arkham City deal but did not receive any other coupons aside from the magazine.

I too, i recently had the Rewards Unlocked just to get those games at cheaper prices where are those coupons???, i just received a welcome email but that was all.

[quote name='yuyak']Sorry, what are these "welcome packet coupons"? I just got the gamers unlocked on Sunday to get in on the Arkham City deal but did not receive any other coupons aside from the magazine.[/QUOTE]
They come in the mail. I'm not sure how long it takes now. When it first started it took a couple months to get my welcome packet.

[quote name='joshxx']I too, i recently had the Rewards Unlocked just to get those games at cheaper prices where are those coupons???, i just received a welcome email but that was all.[/QUOTE]

They get mailed out in batches in what looks like quarterly. Next mailing is middle of March per Mike on the BBY forums. If you signed up in the last 2-3 months I would wait until the end of March. If you signed up 3+ months ago and never received or received them right before expiration, then go to the BBY forums in the RZ then RZGC and post there.

[quote name='Brother Daz']They come in the mail. I'm not sure how long it takes now. When it first started it took a couple months to get my welcome packet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jimmienoman']They get mailed out in batches in what looks like quarterly. Next mailing is middle of March per Mike on the BBY forums. If you signed up in the last 2-3 months I would wait until the end of March. If you signed up 3+ months ago and never received or received them right before expiration, then go to the BBY forums in the RZ then RZGC and post there.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. Thanks

I got Unlocked in like November maybe? Whenever the Shadow of Colossus/ICO coupons were good.

Don't think I've seen a welcome packet.

Are the welcome coupons the same thing each time? I should be getting one in the next batch and was wondering what they would be.

I subscribed to unlocked at the end of November and got my welcome coupons at the end of January. So maybe I just got lucky that the guy in the game department of the BB I was at knew exactly what he was doing? I got the current issue at the time and the 2 months prior.

Thanks for this. I remember someone mentioning this a few months back and I am glad I didn't throw away my 50% off coupon even though it expired like 3 months ago.

Went into BB looking for the ME3 CE guide and it was all sold out. Went to customer service and they ordered me one online and used the in store system for me to pay which allowed me to use the 50% coupon.

I joined at the end of December and still no welcome packet. Maybe they should wise up and just send them with the first issue of a subscriber's magazine. bad logistics.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Thanks for this. I remember someone mentioning this a few months back and I am glad I didn't throw away my 50% off coupon even though it expired like 3 months ago.

Went into BB looking for the ME3 CE guide and it was all sold out. Went to customer service and they ordered me one online and used the in store system for me to pay which allowed me to use the 50% coupon.[/QUOTE]

do you recall the expiration date? anyway I used up the "good" coupons.

BTW here is the link to the Gamers Club unlocked boards. Post here if you have Brenda GCU member for longer than 2-4 months and never received your welcome packet. Or, like me, received your coupons days before they expired.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/bd-p/gamersclub

[quote name='Gamer SDP']do you recall the expiration date? anyway I used up the "good" coupons.[/QUOTE]

They were the ones that expired I think at the end of December. I used the B2G1 on Black Friday and now the 50% off yesterday. I still have the B2G1 used coupon thankfully in case I want to use that one day if they are still good.

[quote name='sylveranking']Just wanted to let fellow CAGs know that the Welcome Packet coupons from gamers unlocked are still active. They were set to expire the 3rd, but I successfully used them both today and yesterday. Yesterday I used them to pick up 3 Skyrims (B2G1) and today I used one to pick up the N7 CE book for 21. Great way to get the guide for cheaper than amazon.

My guess is that even if you have the old Welcome Packet coupons you can still use them (if you didn't around the Blackfriday Madness).[/QUOTE]
Wow what a deal. 3 copies of a single player game.

[quote name='BegFourMercy']Wow what a deal. 3 copies of a single player game.[/QUOTE]

Right because single player games suck. And giving gifts to other people is so lame.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Right because single player games suck. And giving gifts to other people is so lame.[/QUOTE]
Yeah right gifts. More like a flipper who ruins it for all.

I already used mine, but will this work on a vanilla ME3 guide? $7.50 for a guide would be sweet, or a $20 N7 guide as well.

The coupons do have the same SKU. Those who knew about the "glitch" with the coupon though... that loophole has finally been fixed about a week ago.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']The coupons do have the same SKU. Those who knew about the "glitch" with the coupon though... that loophole has finally been fixed about a week ago.[/QUOTE]

since it's been fixed, what was the glich?

bread's done
Back