Welcome to GGT #63's Putting Challenge. I am GGT. Now choose a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_S_Preston

CAGiversary!
RaAhBBk4Tl0s2vuuIwNVVkzdo1_500.jpg

Now with Scoring Pencil.

Congrats, Cheska! You went farther on a reality show than any of us ever will, unless they replace the Tester with Who Owns the Most Playstation-Themed Underwear?

Maybe its just me, but the combat in ME2 seems worse than the original. Maybe its because I'm playing a pansy biotic/tech class.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Maybe its just me, but the combat in ME2 seems worse than the original. Maybe its because I'm playing a pansy biotic/tech class.[/QUOTE]

It's just you. Improved combat is just about the only thing people seem to agree on about ME2.

As for classes, I had a lot of fun playing as an Infiltrator.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
Congrats, Cheska! You went farther on a reality show than any of us ever will, unless they replace the Tester with Who Owns the Most Playstation-Themed Underwear?
[/QUOTE]

I would win "Who hates RPGs the most?"

[quote name='BlueScrote']Maybe its just me, but the combat in ME2 seems worse than the original. Maybe its because I'm playing a pansy biotic/tech class.[/QUOTE]

The best thing about the original's combat was the shaky shoulder camera, it just made everything look cool. Everything else was a nightmare.

The effect was lessened in ME2 :cry:

--

I can't believe how high of scores the original Mass Effect got. The amount of hype behind that game really helped it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I :rofl:ed pretty hard at that PSN message you sent.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='whoknows']That's true. I am pretty good at that.[/QUOTE]

You even convinced me that Kinect is GOTY.

[quote name='distgfx']You just won the award for winning nothing.[/QUOTE]

Then I guess someday isn't today, or perhaps it is...

[quote name='icebeast']Then I guess someday isn't today, or perhaps it is...[/QUOTE]

You just won the award for contemplating whether or not you're winning an award.

a stove pan

there was food in it earlier

and i was hungry

but there's not much fun to eat

and dinner was good

so i thought...

if i ate the pan...

it would taste like the food that was made in it.

DC is lame

Superman is dumb and boring because he can do everything

everyone else is dumb and boring because they're dumb and boring. DC is the CBS of comic books.

Batman is cool.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Batman is great.
Green Latern and Flash are okay too.
Superman is garbage. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I like Green Lantern a lot. Flash is okay.

And some Superman stuff is pretty good.

people on facebook have seen their semester grades but my thing only goes to Spring 2010 final grades...wtf i just wanna know if i failed world civ

Wow, what the fuck is going on in Tremors? This girl took off her pants to fight a sand worm, but then she got her pants back, WHERE DID PANTS COME FROM and for that matter, why is reba mcentire here? also, what the fuck.

merry godzmas whoknower

DC stinks. The heroes are either OP (Superman) or dogshit (Aquaman, any version). Some of Marvel's guys are whiny, I'll admit (Spidey, probably Cyclops whenever Jean decides to die), but at least their stories and characters and TV shows and movies are interesting.

Although the DC cartoons on Kids WB/Cartoon Network were damn-near unbeatable. Only thing that can even dream of topping them is Spectacular Spider-Man, and that only got what, two seasons? fucking criminal.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']how the fuck do I turn on head tracking in GT5? its the only reason I got it for testing purposes honestly.[/QUOTE]
It's only available in Arcade mode, which they don't bother explaining in the Eye settings or the in-game manual.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Hey CaptainJoel (+ other comic fans / Marvel vs Capcom fans), check this out.....

http://fans.marvel.com/marvel_inter...ght_behind_the_marvel_alternate_color_schemes[/QUOTE]
THANKS! Man, I can already tell that when I play Iron Man I'm maining the stealth armor! Green/Black Spidey looks badass ingame, too.

Edit: DC's been the better company for a long time now. Marvel's been pretty "fuck YOU CONTINUITY!" the last 5 years or so and that's made jumping into new comics when they come out hard. The only thing Marvel's had going for it is the close-knittedness and writing of its Cosmic titles.

Double edit: I really hate being around my father for Christmas.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Hey CaptainJoel (+ other comic fans / Marvel vs Capcom fans), check this out.....

http://fans.marvel.com/marvel_inter...ght_behind_the_marvel_alternate_color_schemes[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the linkage jimbo, interesting read.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']fixed for clarity...[/QUOTE]

Wildstorm is dead...

The only things that really appeal to me in DC are the bat-family comics. Some superman is good if done right, same with Green Lantern.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']how the fuck do I turn on head tracking in GTT? its the only reason I started the thread for testing purposes honestly.[/QUOTE]

You have to tell the GGT your CAG password.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Damn Cheska!
Couple hours away there... grrr. Was rooting for ya!
[/QUOTE]

After getting that far in the show, you know some doors have already opened up for her. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back