Welcome to the All New Cheap Ass Gamer!

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']It's kind of weird. I have all of this extra space to the right. [/quote]Tanuki told y'all how to fix this about ten posts above this one. Guys, read the thread because if you're having an issue, chances are it may have been addressed in here.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']User Panel > Edit Options > Display Forums at 100% Width (scroll all the way to the bottom)[/quote]

Also, the text is HUGE.
This also has been addressed. Click the different size "A"s on the top right for different sized fonts.
fontsty7.jpg

Man, I already post too much as it is. These new (awesome) features aren't going to help things.

*posts in group*

*posts in profiles*

*blogs*

#-o

[quote name='yukine']Those red arrows of yours look ghetto. :lol:[/quote]Well, that's to be expected; I *am* ghetto.

Cheapy on the other hand, is all class. Thanks for killing the Underlines, Big Guy!

CAG 2.0 is great Cheapy, I love it! I think now CAG is truly ready to win some big awards to catch up to the awards won by the Cagcast.

Can I give you an award Cheapy?

In the OP:
Coming Soon!

Game Database with Integrated Collection, Trading, and Review System
CAGs will have access to a perpetually growing and updated game database which will be maintained and edited by members of the CAG community. Integrated along side the game database are full featured user review, game collection, and trading systems.

no egotrip?

will we be able to customize the front page in anyway, to show forum posts from different forums, not just "popular" threads?

I'm liking it so far.

A suggestion though. The online now icon is pretty small, can we get the old style back where it said "online" or "offline" and the bottom of that persons post?

[quote name='twen']Am I the only one wanting an option to switch themes back to 'Classic'? :/[/quote]

Me too, or anything other than the current default. My eyes are bleeding...

Hey Cheapy, I was a bit reticent before the change, but I gotta say I love the new design. The pages look cleaner and things seem to move faster then they did before. I can't wait to get home to do some more poking around and investigating the new features.

Great fucking job, Cheapy and co.!

The interface feels much cleaner.
Somehow everything loads 500% faster at my work computer.
I love the old school font in the header.
I love the blog system.
I love all the new profile options.
And I love all of you. :)

I think this kinda sucks!! I loved just hopping on to CAG and seeing the latest Video Game Deals immediately in my top right corner of my screen. NOW, I have to stare every time at a freakin Gamestop annoying ass ad. NOT COOL.

Cheapy, Gamestop better be buying you a mansion for all that CRAP they have plastered all over your site. Screw Gamestop and their crappy ads.

I really like it.

The only nitpick I have is the fact that the Cheap Ass Gamer logo doesn't look "clickable". If you hadn't mentioned in your post that I could click on this to view more options, I wouldn't have known otherwise. Maybe use some JS to change the cursor to a pointer hand icon when hovering over it?

nice job to all those who put in work to make this happen !!! Really looking forward to the user maintained game database...So I can finally add some of my more "obscure/rare" titles!!!

I figured CAG 2.0 was going to be like a PS3 forum I posted at (which had these features). So far I'm really loving it, since I enjoy having a friend's list, writing blogs, posting comments on people's profiles, having a social group, etc. :D

The img code doesn't work in the blogs. Is this intentional or is there a different code to use? Cheapy has a video going in his blog so it seems like images should work too.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in here yet, but the one thing I noticed was;
Posts from the people on your "ignore" list are still visible in Blogs :(

I have a prediction about the blogs. The first few days there will be hundreds and hundreds of posts. Give it 2-4 weeks and maybe 1-2 people may stay active. After that it will be even lower.

I love it, absolutely love it, great job on it everyone.

Took me by surprise too, I opened CAG in a new tab, and saw the favicon change, so before even entering the page, you might be able to guess my excitement, as I knew a big change must have been brought about.

This is great!! I am very happy for you Cheapy. The team worked very hard, and you guys came out with a great result.

If I notice any bugs or anything that may be better implemented I will let you know. So far so good though.

it's going to take a while to get use to the look, but so far so good. i just wish you had kept the drop down menus for the top toolbar.

I'm at work, so I haven't gotten to play around too much yet. Looks decent enough, but my problem, like others have said, is that it's just too damn dark. It's really messing with my eyes...anyway to adjust this?

[quote name='Draekon']Internet Explorer has a slight problem. Works in Firefox though.

Anyways, when you view a small section of the forums in a main category such as:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

The green forum links aren't clickable in Internet Explorer. Don't know if this is just me but sub forums work fine and it also works fine (as in I can click the green forum links) when I'm viewing the entire forum from the index:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/index.php[/quote]Yeah, I posted that earlier. Definitely an IE bug.

[quote name='TastyMouthful']I have a prediction about the blogs. The first few days there will be hundreds and hundreds of posts. Give it 2-4 weeks and maybe 1-2 people may stay active. After that it will be even lower.[/quote]

Less than 1 person is going to use the blogs? That should be interesting. ;)

bread's done
Back