Welcome to the new CAG servers...Please read and post problems here

[quote name='daphatty']See Cheapy? No one is exempt from the trolling that goes on around here. Not even you. :p[/QUOTE]
I bet that "who's the bitch now" dude begs to differ.

[quote name='daphatty']See Cheapy? No one is exempt from the trolling that goes on around here. Not even you. :p[/QUOTE]
You consider that trolling? :rofl:

Umm...my entire tradelist appears to have been deleted. The thread is still there, but the original post is empty. Is there anyway to restore it? It was pretty huge in the first place, so it would take a little while to recreate it.

I'm having similar issues to those reported. I can edit my tradelist and everything goes through fine, but title updates will not go through.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I bet that "who's the bitch now" dude begs to differ.[/QUOTE]

HAHA! I stand corrected! Eros was uber pwned by Cheapy. That shit still makes me laugh.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You consider that trolling? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

It was mild trolling. :D Nothing too detrimental.

I know some people said they are having issues editing particular thread topics, and that this is now reflected in the OP, but I just realized I can't edit any of my thread topics.

In the profile section, I'm just wondering why there isn't a 'Wii game Wi-Fi numbers' list since Wii console codes are different from WFC codes.

[quote name='KingBroly']In the profile section, I'm just wondering why there isn't a 'Wii game Wi-Fi numbers' list since Wii console codes are different from WFC codes.[/quote]fixed.

[quote name='ihadFG']Umm...my entire tradelist appears to have been deleted. The thread is still there, but the original post is empty. Is there anyway to restore it? It was pretty huge in the first place, so it would take a little while to recreate it.[/quote]

The same exact thing happened to me. My tradelist first post totally disappeared, and there was a ton of crap in it I can't hope to recreate. Will it be possible to bring that info back? It was totally wiped out yesterday morning. Thanks in advance, I know you guys are crazy busy, and I would greatly appreciate it...

[quote name='karkyco']The same exact thing happened to me. My tradelist first post totally disappeared, and there was a ton of crap in it I can't hope to recreate. Will it be possible to bring that info back? It was totally wiped out yesterday morning. Thanks in advance, I know you guys are crazy busy, and I would greatly appreciate it...[/quote]
Yep, yesterday morning was when I first noticed it too.

[quote name='CheapyD']We are working on recreating those lost first posts...[/quote]

Oh thank you SO MUCH Cheapy! I and I'm sure the rest greatly appreciate it, not to mention the site!< / kiss ass> Seriously though thanks man.

Not sure if this has been reported, but when I check the CAG Wiki (I wanted to see some trade-in values), it sent me back to the front page. When I tried to get me back on the forum, the forum url said wiki.cheapassgamer.com. It also logged me out to, and I had to log back in. When I checked the Wiki again, sent me back to the front page.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Not sure if this has been reported, but when I check the CAG Wiki (I wanted to see some trade-in values), it sent me back to the front page. When I tried to get me back on the forum, the forum url said wiki.cheapassgamer.com. It also logged me out to, and I had to log back in. When I checked the Wiki again, sent me back to the front page.[/quote]

I can second that one. Same thing is happening to me.

I had already brought this up to you via PM but just to see if anyone else is experiencing it...

* Copying and Pasting a large amount of text wont save to the post, it comes up as blanks.

* Editing a long post, clears the post...which at that point can be canceled and retain the data or enter new text, save and loose the data that was already there.

Reason why my "Feb on XBLM..." thread currently is FUBAR'd.

I tried to update my trade list, but received this message:

1. The text that you have entered is too long (37362 characters). Please shorten it to 25000 characters long.

Is this an intentional change, error or something that hasn't been considered?

Nothing has been deleted from the first post, I just can't add or change anything.

[quote name='onikage']I tried to update my trade list, but received this message:

1. The text that you have entered is too long (37362 characters). Please shorten it to 25000 characters long.

Is this an intentional change, error or something that hasn't been considered?

Nothing has been deleted from the first post, I just can't add or change anything.[/quote]
This is a temporary, but necessary change...Should be back to normal in a few days.
This is related to the problem with large posts unable to be edited. We will need to upgrade the forums in order to fix this bug in the forum software.

I can get into the Cheapy Awards forum, but cannot view the threads when I click the titles ("You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" etc). Is this related to the upgrade?

[quote name='moiety']I can get into the Cheapy Awards forum, but cannot view the threads when I click the titles ("You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" etc). Is this related to the upgrade?[/quote]

Nominations are closed...voting will begin soon. You will be able to access then...

Can you at least make those irritating digg links optional?

I don't even have a digg account, not to mention that diggable threads on the forums are very, very rare..

Is it wrong that my first thought on seeing this thread title was, "... And I hope you're living right. These are the new CAG servers, and the world might end tonight."?

[quote name='The Crotch']EDIT: Who are John and Mike?[/quote]You don't know?!?

I don't either, but I thank them sincerely.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']yay! now my grades can plummit again due to my CAG addiction![/quote]Time to work on your priorities, Junior.

[quote name='jimmyjazz65']just got on the site and it logged me in as jimmyjazz65?

wtf[/quote]You still show up as jimmyjazz65. Are you someone else?

[quote name='daphatty']Still can't get to the Cheap Ass Chat via Menu -> CheapAssChat. Is it just me?[/quote]
Cheapy fixed that for me earlier. But I don't know if he fixed for me or if it was a universal fix. Try now... all the cool kids are doing it. If we're lucky, Sarang will sing for us again sometime.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but since the server reboot all the posters details like location aren't being displayed and have to be reentered. Not a big deal, but now it's hard to tell where all the posters are from.

Cheapy, I think io has mentioned the Kmart Clearance Thread OP being gone, but I just saw that the CAG Family Album which MNL did up so nicely is also blank. If it's possible to retrieve the OP that'd be appreciated.

[quote name='guinaevere']I just saw that the CAG Family Album which MNL did up so nicely is also blank. If it's possible to retrieve the OP that'd be appreciated.[/quote]

Fixed.

I got logged out about 10 times just trying to look and vote through the Cheapy Awards threads, and I had to close the window and open a new one before it would let me log back in.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Just wanted to say the new servers are as quick as the Flash after a cocaine and meth binge. Holy crap!

When will Cag 2.0 come out. This baby has a nice new engine but needs a chassis lift ! :)

So is everyone able to get into the cheapass chat?

Because everytime I drop in, there's no one there, and where it used to log the last person in, it has no traces of the last user logging out.

[quote name='guinaevere']So is everyone able to get into the cheapass chat?

Because everytime I drop in, there's no one there, and where it used to log the last person in, it has no traces of the last user logging out.[/quote]

I'm in there right now.

ASL? :D :D :D

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but what's up with the weird extra characters next to people's XBox Live gamertags?

Sorry if this has been covered, but what's up with the extra characters next to some people's XBox Live gamertags? I see a lot of random numbers followed by "th" on a lot of people's info.

[quote name='garfep']Sorry if this has been covered, but what's up with the extra characters next to some people's XBox Live gamertags? I see a lot of random numbers followed by "th" on a lot of people's info.[/QUOTE]

It's the user's rank on the CAG XBL gamer score leaderboard. No clue why it's not displaying properly for you though.

bread's done
Back