Welcome to the YMIJ Forum...Feedback welcome here!

[quote name='CheapyD']You mean this isn't useful?
[/QUOTE]
You're right. The next time I'm looking for some plan sour mustard, I'll know what to use.

Hey CheapyD, I'm new to this site, I heard from some friends of mine about it but I didn't know there was someone like you in here! I am visiting Japan in like 2 weeks and I will be staying there for a whole month! Maybe we can meet up sometime!

This is my favorite forum on this website.

Hope to see some more entries like this in your blog when CAG 2.0 debuts, Cheapy.

This board is exactly what I was looking for. I never really scrolled much farther than "video game deals", but I will be studying abroad in Tokyo next week and I'm going to read everything posted here before I fly off.

Many foreign tourists may often find traveling in Japan, because only a few people in Japan can speak English. However, Japan is a great country, and the Japanese are wonderful people.
Before you buy your ticket to Japan, you should know that Japan is an expensive place to travel. The cost of living is very high. You should have at least 5,000 yen per day for your pocket money. If you do not have a lot of money, you should use Japan Rail Pass. It is very cheap way to travel.
Food is one of the best things in Japan. Japanese food is incredibly delicious. Since Japan is an island, seafood is the most popular food in this country. When you think about Japanese food, you probably think about sushi. Sushi consists of raw fish and rice.
If you have a chance, you must visit Japanese hot bath. It is not something that you will see in other countries. The Japanese hot bath is called, “ Onsen ”. In some area, people take a bath together in the open area. This is often known as “open sky bath”.
Housing is very expensive in Japan. There are too many people in Japan, and there are not enough apartments. Most Japanese can not afford to own a home. However, travelers may camp at various places in Japan. The camp site is usually safe and cheap. The Capsule hotel is one of these many cheap camp sites.
smile.gif

CHEAPY!!! UPDATE FAQ! PLEASE!!!??!!

I want to visit someday! For some reason I thought it was cheaper to stay there but after reading everything here and from what I have seen I will need to save my $$ before I ever get a chance..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Skv012a']Does CheapyD hook us up with limited bundle systems @ JP retail + shipping or not?[/quote]

He is not your personal shopper.

It really good to read your about your adventures, CheapyD. Do you have any photographs so that we can take a peek to Japan, virtually

Cheapy -- Quick question for you: is there a Japanese equivalent to TicketMaster?

We're honeymooning in Japan next year and want to see a concert, but aren't sure what the best way to get tickets would be. It's likely to sell out, so we'd need to get them right when they go on sale.

I tried Googling around, but didn't have much luck. Thanks, man.

bread's done
Back