WENDY'S: Free Classic Double Burger and Medium Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked for me, cashier just asked the manager, and the manager said it was ok. Free food is better than normal food.

[quote name='DomLando']It did not work for me. I don't know if all Wendy' will be aware of it but the one local to me said they got an email stating not to accept those. I dont know if I was getting bs or not.[/QUOTE]

It's not BS, my local Wendy's accepted them for a while and then stopped. HQ got word they were "being sent through e-mail" and wasn't happy they were being duplicated so easily.

I sent the coupon to my dad and he'd used it before being blocked. He was told it was a fradulent coupon. He went through the drive through when he was told and BOTH on duty managers were waiting on him when he mentioned he had a coupon.

The "they got an e-mail" thing is not a lie and I imagine most stores will not honor this anymore.

[quote name='Legolas813']If companies are dumb enough to issue coupons over the Internet, they need to do like Blockbuster and put "Valid for [insert person's name]" on the coupon.[/quote]
But then we can just photoshop that!

edit:
If this was for BK I could of used it right away since they are right across the street ^^

Just FYI...any coupons like this are going to be fraudulent. The same thing happened about a year ago to Pizza Hut. It claimed to be for 'investors' only. This won't be the last fake coupon to go around either.

[quote name='the_gloaming']So theoretically I could print up like ten of these and just eat for free for a week?[/quote]
That's what I'm doing. But I have to go to different Wendy's or at different times so they wont recognize me. I'll be getting one for breakfast in about 15 minutes.

[quote name='randominization']That's what I'm doing. But I have to go to different Wendy's or at different times so they wont recognize me. I'll be getting one for breakfast in about 15 minutes.[/quote]

You do realize that this is a fraudulent coupon and you are breaking the law right?

fuck wendys.....its about time they get screwed....im all about some free food...con or not....wendys fucks up my order too much...i think i deserve something like this

[quote name='Legolas813']If companies are dumb enough to issue coupons over the Internet, they need to do like Blockbuster and put "Valid for [insert person's name]" on the coupon.[/QUOTE]
Link to Blockbust coupon?

And the Wendys coupon is down. Could someone re-post it?

[quote name='PyroGamer']

And the Wendys coupon is down. Could someone re-post it?[/quote]

Learn how to read, son! I already said where it was located about halfway down this page.

I just went through every post in this thread and there's not a link to the coupon anywhere. Can somebody please give me a link, I want to try this.

[quote name='Truthless']Learn how to read, son! I already said where it was located about halfway down this page.[/QUOTE]
instead of what page it's on, tell us what post it is, as some of us don't have the same posts per page as you do. (I have it at 50 per page)

It's post 88 by the way
-xmrblondex

Received this today...looks the coupon is already gone though.
Subject: Cheap Ass Gamer Contact Us Form - Fraudulent Coupon

It has come to the attention of Wendy’s International, Inc. that you have been offering “Wendy’s/Allstate Coupons for a free Classic Double with Cheese and Medium Drink” on your website www.cheapassgamer.com. This coupon is invalid and unauthorized.

You must immediately remove this coupon from your website. Should you fail to remove this coupon, you risk legal action.

We will also require the following information:

1. the name and contact information of the person or entity who submitted the coupon to you for posting;
2. the length of time the coupon has been posted; and
3. the number of hits the coupon has received;

I trust you appreciate the seriousness of this matter. Please give this matter your immediate attention and notify me as to your intentions.

Robert E. Schuerman
Managing Counsel
Wendy's International, Inc.
One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, OH 43017

My response:
The coupon was not hosted on my website. Apparently it was hosted on imageshack (it is gone now) and then linked to by one of my users.

1) I have no personal info on my members
2) The forum post was made on 10-29-2006. I don't know when the coupon was uploaded to imageshack.
3) I have no idea how many hits the coupon received as it isn't hosted on my site.
His response:

Subject: Bob Schuerman/Legal/Corporate/Wendys is out of the office.
I will be out of the office starting 12/02/2006 and will not return until
12/14/2006.

I will respond to your message when I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back