We's a winner.

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
snapshot200509142317458ox.jpg

I didn't hear anything about the other categories so I don't think I pulled those, which is disappointing but at least I got that! Don't post this on the normal thread. I've got to write in some stuff so they can put it in the awards... But yeah, there we go!

Pure. fucking. Gold.

but seriously, his montage was horrible,
lower resolution, 1 sucky song witch limited the overall length of the montage, less impressive kills (OMFG!!1!!1 I just got a headshot on coag!),

Threw in a Boom! Headshot! Nice.

That guy is a fucking hypocrite. He was playing Team Training out the ass. They did it all in one night? Shit, Kado does that shit in a couple of games.

That is without a doubt, the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Why would he show that to us? He must be 12. Anyways, we need to add him/his cousin to our friend's list and beat the shit out of him.

YA RIGHT!

In all seriousness though, do you know how hard it is to stick or snipe someone who's standing still? I mean, they could start moving at literally any time! That kid knew exactly where they weren't going to move, every time. That's pro, folks.

You guys can sit here all day, eatin' Oreos and knockin' him over the internets, but just remember one thing:

They don't call him the weazel 4 nothing.

I just watched that kid's "montage"...

I've taken all of the video editing classes that my college had to offer, and I'm a wannabe film student... and all I can say is that, creatively, he's either 12 and/or edited that with Windows Video Editor.

Secondly, why would you put just a bunch of shitty footage in a montage? That's literally shit you see every day. And, in particular, why would you put bad gameplay in a montage. 47 sniper shots on a guy? Wow; what a fuckin' no-scope that was.

I didn't hear anything about the other categories so I don't think I pulled those, which is disappointing but at least I got that! Don't post this on the normal thread. I've got to write in some stuff so they can put it in the awards... But yeah, there we go!

I just deleted my old thread to post this...nvm all posts above this.

[quote name='rywateska']

I just deleted my old thread to post this...nvm all posts above this.[/QUOTE]
Let's be realistic, you got the award for best editing and best musical score, but they didn't want to give three awards out to the same person.

Lame.

can someone post the video you guys were talking about that sucked?

i really want to see it after how you guys ranted about it :D

bread's done
Back