What are you currently reading? Post here!

[SIZE=10pt]I just finished Invisible Cities by Italo Calvino—and I’m tempted to re-read it right away. It’s a marvelous book that feels like peering into intricate clockwork, immensely satisfying. I decided to write an essay about this book. I’ve had it on my list for a while, and finally read it because I picked up an edition with a beautiful cover at a museum bookstore.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Arch of Triumph. I almost done with it. Most of all I like getting experience during reading books. I used to write a lot of essays and other writing works using my knowledges about books and authors and the help of PapersBattle and that it very important part of my result ( good marks and reviews). I also wrote an essay about the last book I read - Arch of Triumph but there some additionals I need to replace. I advice to everyone to imrpove your own skills during spending time with the lovely book

I'm reading The God of Small Things right now. I am reading paralel a book now about why nations are declining and I am very interested in education and its prospects. I am also interested in solving the problem. I see a lot of problems in the modern educational system of the country, but it is not enough to just see them. Something needs to be done, because everyone can criticize, but essentially all units change. As for assignment, I would advise you to watch thematic videos on YouTube. Video from the TED conferences will be especially useful. In general, the problem of organizing education is the foundation of all problems in general. Also, if you need help, here you can turn to UK writing service https://uk.edubirdie.com/assignment-help You can try that. The company is engaged in writing written works, judging by the portfolio they are doing very high quality.

I just finished The Long Walk by Stephen King a day ago. Such an underrated Stephen King book IMO, loved every bit of it.

Just finished "Grapes of Wrath" by Steinbeck. After you read somthing like this you are thinking "I'll start a new life from this very moment". But you lose this feeling in a couple of days :)

bread's done
Back