What are you doing with your SIXAXIS contollers?

I sold one of my SIXAXIS controllers and have one left. I really like my DS3. It is a good weight and I am a sucker for rumble. I hope all the PS3 games get rumble support. Well at least the ones I have. Eye of Judgment could use this badly! ;)

[quote name='torifile']Every PS3 feature eventually gets compared to its 360 counterpart. It's a law or something.[/quote]

LMAO :applause:

I really liked my DS3, just got it in today, and I like how much it weighs. Not too light, and not to heavy either.
I was playing Warhawk with it a little bit, oh how I missed that 'rumbly' feeling in games. I'm glad that I have it now... :)

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I really liked my DS3, just got it in today, and I like how much it weighs. Not too light, and not to heavy either.
I was playing Warhawk with it a little bit, oh how I missed that 'rumbly' feeling in games. I'm glad that I have it now... :)[/quote]

I got the feeling with Uncharted and Resistance today. I know how you feel.

After going cold-turkey on rumble for almost a year and a half, wow. Playing Warhawk and PAIN was like giving my hands drugs.

[quote name='dchen5']are the ds3s at the stores yet? i dotn wanna wait for mail order[/QUOTE]Gamestops have them, Targets and Wal-Marts haven't yet (in my area anyway)

[quote name='dchen5']are the ds3s at the stores yet? i dotn wanna wait for mail order[/quote]

GameCrazy got them in Friday.

Well, I'm not planning on buying any more controllers, DS3 or not until one of my SA controllers break. :)
Besides, I hear they only have the black ones in the US? I'd rather get a ceramic white one but too expensive to import for me now.

[quote name='Sinistar']Well, I'm not planning on buying any more controllers, DS3 or not until one of my SA controllers break. :)
Besides, I hear they only have the black ones in the US? I'd rather get a ceramic white one but too expensive to import for me now.[/quote]

I got a white one cheaper than I got my DS3 from the USA. Play Asia had a decent sale a week or two ago. Granted, it wasn't cheap as I want to pay for a controller. But it is white and not common here.

Has anybody found a Silver Dualshock in stores? Some sites are reporting we're getting black and silver, but every place I've been to only had black.

I've already sold the Sixaxis two months ago after picking up a DS3 for about $60 from Play-Asia. Even then, I didn't get that much money for the Sixaxis at all.

I'm keeping my 2 sixaxis controllers. I like rumble for sure, but not enough to spend money to get it.

After going cold-turkey on rumble for almost a year and a half, wow. Playing Warhawk and PAIN was like giving my hands drugs.

[quote name='dchen5']are the ds3s at the stores yet? i dotn wanna wait for mail order[/QUOTE]Gamestops have them, Targets and Wal-Marts haven't yet (in my area anyway)

[quote name='dchen5']are the ds3s at the stores yet? i dotn wanna wait for mail order[/quote]

GameCrazy got them in Friday.

Well, I'm not planning on buying any more controllers, DS3 or not until one of my SA controllers break. :)
Besides, I hear they only have the black ones in the US? I'd rather get a ceramic white one but too expensive to import for me now.

[quote name='Sinistar']Well, I'm not planning on buying any more controllers, DS3 or not until one of my SA controllers break. :)
Besides, I hear they only have the black ones in the US? I'd rather get a ceramic white one but too expensive to import for me now.[/quote]

I got a white one cheaper than I got my DS3 from the USA. Play Asia had a decent sale a week or two ago. Granted, it wasn't cheap as I want to pay for a controller. But it is white and not common here.

Has anybody found a Silver Dualshock in stores? Some sites are reporting we're getting black and silver, but every place I've been to only had black.

I've already sold the Sixaxis two months ago after picking up a DS3 for about $60 from Play-Asia. Even then, I didn't get that much money for the Sixaxis at all.

I'm keeping my 2 sixaxis controllers. I like rumble for sure, but not enough to spend money to get it.

I voted the lollercoaster choice because it was funny, I'll be keeping mine and buying one of the DS3s at some point in the future. Probably before MGS4 because it'd be weird to play a MGS game without rumble.

I got my white DS3 today. I love it. I am glad I upgraded to last gen technology. ;) My two SIXAXIS controllers are spoken for. So I guess I am not trading them in!

I haven't bought a DS3 yet, but I plan on it soon. When I do I'm going to keep my 2 Sixaxis controllers. 1 will be for player 2 and the other will be a back-up in case one breaks or runs out of batteries in the middle of a game.

You guys should seriously get the silcone game skinz at gamestop for $5.99. Not only do they make the controller feel a lot better with it's rubber grip but they absorb the shock of getting the controller dropped and keep the controller clean for when you want to re-sell it later on.

I'll pick up a DS3 if Sony ever gets around to focusing on some local multiplayer games (especially co-op). If that ever happens I'll keep my Sixaxis as the 2nd player controller.

I'll be using the DS3 while other players will be using the Sixaxis controllers.

I just got both my Ceramic White from PlayAisa and my Black US DS3 from Amazon yesterday, and i have my original SixAxis that came wiht the system and a sealed SixAxis from the $20 sale on amazon near Christmas time. I don't ever need more than 2 controllers since its pretty much just me gaming. So i think they might get sold, especially the sealed one that i can probably make some profit on.

[quote name='ighosty']anyone trade a sixaxis in yet, are they still getting 20 something from eb?[/quote]

Just traded my 6axis at GC for 21+MVP. I believe GS only gives about 8 or 10.

I haven't even played with my DS3 yet and already love it :lol:

bread's done
Back