What are you having for dinner tonight?

[quote name='cdeener']I had the $1.99 Tuesday Country Fried Steak Meal at KFC which is Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes with White Gravy on top of both, Cole Slaw, and a Biscuit.[/quote]

You had that at KFC? I have never heard of that, but man that sounds so good :drool:

Had an Akin's Plate (not aTkins...)

it's a meal from this mediterannean place down the street. It's basically a shit load of medit. rice with beef shwarma (like gyros but better), tomatoes, cucumber slices, and onions. and pita bread It also has a homemade yogurt sauce.

it's pretty much the same thing as an open-face gyro, but this place makes everything from scratch :bouncy:

I had a shitty grilled chicken breast, which I am speculating wasn't completely cooked all the way through. So now I'm going to the convienience store to pick up some snacks.

gonna end up eatin' Organic marinara spaghetti, cuz i'm lazy.
but seriously fellas, lets not eat peoples mothers. I understand your dietary needs, but fetuses have much more nutritional value.

[quote name='cdeener']I had the $1.99 Tuesday Country Fried Steak Meal at KFC which is Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes with White Gravy on top of both, Cole Slaw, and a Biscuit.[/quote]

whoa KFC has country fried steak. Is this nationwide, I'll have to check it out next tuesday. Love the CFS.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']2 McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers, and 1 McChicken sandwich. Don't really feel like making food after work, at about 3 in the morning.[/QUOTE]
Thats a LOT of calories.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']2 McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers, and 1 McChicken sandwich. Don't really feel like making food after work, at about 3 in the morning.[/quote]After reading your other food/girl threads, you seriously eat way too much.

[quote name='Apossum']Had an Akin's Plate (not aTkins...)

it's a meal from this mediterannean place down the street. It's basically a shit load of medit. rice with beef shwarma (like gyros but better), tomatoes, cucumber slices, and onions. and pita bread It also has a homemade yogurt sauce.

it's pretty much the same thing as an open-face gyro, but this place makes everything from scratch :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

God I love Shawarma. The Shawarma in Israel is seriously the greatest food ever. Just look at this:

Skewer-of-shawarma_1_-206x211.jpg

**dies**

Anyway, we went to our local grill place. Had Chicken noodle soup, a rootbeer and turkey with stuffing and mashed potatoes. delicious.

I bought a package of (cooked, molded) polenta at the grocery store, so I sliced it and seared it. I poured a can of chopped clams (liquid too), white wine, olive oil, basil, and thyme in a pan and reduced it into a sauce, cooking the clams at the same time. I poured the sauce over the polenta and had some steamed broccoli on the side. It was quick, easy, and very good.

[quote name='Z-Saber']After reading your other food/girl threads, you seriously eat way too much.[/quote]Once again, there's that "eating fast food means your a slobbery fatass" assumption. I'm sorry I don't eat ramen packs every night like the rest of your broke motherfuckers. Contrary to what your friend the TV says, you can actually eat fast food once or twice a week, and not automatically morph into a giant fatass, who has to wash themselves with a rag on a stick.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Once again, there's that "eating fast food means your a slobbery fatass" assumption. I'm sorry I don't eat ramen packs every night like the rest of your broke motherfuckers. Contrary to what your friend the TV says, you can actually eat fast food once or twice a week, and not automatically morph into a giant fatass, who has to wash themselves with a rag on a stick.[/QUOTE]
:lol:
I think they mean "one fast food meal" a week. You just ate 3!
True, its not bad as long as you dont do it so often. I've noticed a lot of CAGs eat unhealthily after reading this topic.

[quote name='6669']:lol:
I think they mean "one fast food meal" a week. You just ate 3!
True, its not bad as long as you dont do it so often. I've noticed a lot of CAGs eat unhealthily after reading this topic.[/quote]1 double cheeseburger is not a meal. Maybe for some starving, 60 pound Kenyan boy, but not for me.

bread's done
Back