What celeb Mii's have you created?

[quote name='natureboy46']Hahaha - I made The Edge right away too. It was so easy to just whack a black beanie on the guy. I managed to make a Bono (circa zoo tv) with some big ass glasses.[/QUOTE]

I tried Bono but couldn't get it quite right. I'll try again.

I did make Moby and John Lennon last night. Next up, Noel Gallagher.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'd need your Wii Code, so post it in the stickied Wii Code and send me a request message.[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking to fill up my list quite yet, so I don't want to post it in the main thread I'd rather just hook up with a small few, mainly in this thread for the celebs. :)

here's mine:
3497 1324 7344 6386

I will look up yours.

[quote name='Strell']Dude! You gotsta hook him up with those mad long mullet locks he was sportin' in the early 90s! None of this Moby shit![/QUOTE]

Good idea. I'll have to try that. :) Right now he just looks like Cheapy.

The original line up of Guns n Roses:

Axl Rose
Slash
Duff McKagen
Steven Adler
Izzy Stradlin

and I threw in Matt Sorum and Gilby Clarke (circa 1992) for good measure.

I wish we could get some more options through an update at some point.

I'd love to make Run and DMC, but you gotta have the hats.

I made Bert and Ernie..

BERT
Tall, skinny, yellow guy with a thick almost unibrow, and huge nose..

ERNIE
Short, fat reddish guy with large mouth and round nose

I'll try to get some pics up later.

[quote name='Corvin']I'm not looking to fill up my list quite yet, so I don't want to post it in the main thread I'd rather just hook up with a small few, mainly in this thread for the celebs. :)

here's mine:
3497 1324 7344 6386

I will look up yours.[/quote]

That's cool. I just added you. My code is 5521 7473 0757 2888.

[quote name='JokerCard']Ill get to work on Christopher Walken tomorrow. Ill even include a "Continental" version.........but it might be too late by then...

Ill take requests and try my best at them....[/quote]

There needs to be an accessories option to where you can give him a Cow Bell!

Glock - your Mii's are hilarous, especially MJ, that's dead on :applause:

so far

Jesus H.
Santa
C-3PO
xxy,zz (a weird little guy, not exactly a celeb)
david letterman (David L.)

may show up on your Wii if I'm your wii buddy

my Wii code: 6225 3617 3490 5784

Christpher Walken is way hard....the hair style and his expressions are really hard to capture...

Im still trying though...

Anybody want a funny Rayman Raving Rabbids Thanksgiving video starring one of those funny rabbits? If you're on my friends list, I'll send it to you.

I came home and flipped on the Wii and there were like 20 new characters. I asked my wife what was going on, and she said she'd created the cast of the soap PASSIONS. The WORST SOAP EVER. Which, of course, makes it great. lol

RD

[quote name='alongx']My only non-family, non-friend Mii is Tobias Funke.[/QUOTE]

Dude. Another awesome one. Ironically, I logged on today and Buster B. showed up from someone else. lol He looks great.

BTW, Glockant, what are the odds of you updating the first post with everyone's code in this thread? From the looks of it there are a few people like me that just want to trade celebs.

I've put together a few political celebs... Dick Cheney, "Dubya", Bill and Hillary Clinton. I enjoy playing Wii baseball with them. Especially since I gave Dubya a bit of a confused clueless expression...it's fun to watch him cower as he tries to catch a ball in the outfield!

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/7638

How to make:
Saddam
Adolf Hitler
Iwata
Miyamoto
Reggie
Jesus
George W. Bush
Donald Rumsfeld
Kim Jong-Il
Jack Thompson
Ghandi
Cartoon Conan O'Brien
Donald Trump
Arnold Schwartzeneger
Dick Cheney
Joseph Stalin
Charlie Brown
the dude from that screamer painting

Just download it and pause it to get all of the settings down. You can even try to improve them if you can figure out how.

[quote name='valleyvampiress']Does anyone know how to change the color of the pants?[/quote]

you make the mii a 'favorite'.

[quote name='glockant']you make the mii a 'favorite'.[/QUOTE]
I noticed a Mii someone sent me has blue pants. Later, I grabbed a Mii that was in the "Parade" section and added it to my Miis. Her pants are blue now when they were originally white. I don't understand what the heck's going on. Why do they change colors but you can't change them?...

[quote name='valleyvampiress']I noticed a Mii someone sent me has blue pants. Later, I grabbed a Mii that was in the "Parade" section and added it to my Miis. Her pants are blue now when they were originally white. I don't understand what the heck's going on. Why do they change colors but you can't change them?...[/QUOTE]

miis you create have black pants. favorite miis have brown pants (this is the only color you can control). miis in the parade have white pants. miis in your plaza that were made by others (whether sent directly to you or moved there from the parade) have blue pants.

[quote name='geepgal']miis you create have black pants. favorite miis have brown pants (this is the only color you can control). miis in the parade have white pants. miis in your plaza that were made by others (whether sent directly to you or moved there from the parade) have blue pants.[/quote]
Favorite Miis have red pants, not brown.

[quote name='glockant']i gotta remake like 40 celebrity mii's.
my wii died. =[[/quote]transfer them via the wii-mote.

you have to turn on your travel settings on the parade screen. Then go edit your Mii and turn on the Mingle setting.

Ive done both of those things already. travel is on and I have some miis set to mingle and I have some friends who I think have travel on too.

Heres some Celeb Miis I have or am working on.

Jesus
Zangief -from SFII
Link
Costanza -I think he still needs some work
the ever popular Ghandi
Frank West - from Dead Rising

some I have that cant mingle because they are from my 110213 Wii
Bush
Cheney
Conan

and Cambot sent me the Beatles which are pretty cool
and someone ( I think it was Pico) sent me a very good Chun Li.

I made Osama Bin Laden, but he didn't turn out so well... I really wish they'd included hats!

Someone should do a Tony Danza so we can beat the crap out of him in Wii Boxing!
After winning:
"'Who's the Boss' now, bitch?"

Another good one would be young and old William Shatner

Anybody who wants can add me, especially if you have interesting Miis:
1279 7592 0496 1908

So far I've only made a Kevin Smith/Silent Bob Mii.

My code's in the general list, so feel free to add me and let me know, and I'll send him over if you'd like him!

Added some estrogen to my collection today and made Jenna Jameson, Asia Carerra and Tera Patrick. :)

Strell, I'm going to add you tonight. I want to hook up for that Mitch. :)
Tenchi-kun, same to you. I want to see your Silent Bob.

Here's my code: 3497 1324 7344 6386

[quote name='Strell']I have created the Mii to end all Miis:

Mitch Hedburg.[/quote]

Hell yeah, Mitch is great! I just wished I could of seen him perform standup before he passed away...

Mind if you could email him to me?

Also, I tried to re-create Chris Farley, however it turned out horrible. If someone could do this :bow:

bread's done
Back