What color PSP do you own?

I have a silver slim from the Daxter bundle. I actually would have bought a piano black one to save some money, but none of the online places I buy sales tax-free had it in stock when Crisis Core hit, and I absolutely needed to play it as soon as it came out.

Nice, Over easy. I thought about picking up the CC SE.

For those who don't care about homebrew (because this model won't allow it), videogamesnewyork was offering the Japanese mint green edition for $129.95 when I stopped by their store at 202 E 6th Street last week. I'd pick one up if I didn't have two PSPs already -- the glittery mint's quite pretty and the LEDs contrast with it nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver Crisis Core PSP-2000 here. # 42786 not 77777 like I was hoping =(.

Hoping to add the Dissidia PSP-3000 to my collection when I head over to Japan this December.

[quote name='fidgeteer']
For those who don't care about homebrew (because this model won't allow it), videogamesnewyork was offering the Japanese mint green edition for $129.95 when I stopped by their store at 202 E 6th Street last week. I'd pick one up if I didn't have two PSPs already -- the glittery mint's quite pretty and the LEDs contrast with it nicely.[/quote]Give it time. I hear Datel came out with a tool that will be a huge breakthrough in cracking the 3000.

[quote name='silent h3ro']Give it time. I hear Datel came out with a tool that will be a huge breakthrough in cracking the 3000.[/quote]

I read about the blue kit last weekend, silent h3ro -- it was all over MaxConsole. However, the Datel battery's efficacy is limited, acc. to Dark Alex, and the very last Slims might have slightly different issues from the 3000 series.

I'm not ruling out the idea that 3000s and very late 2000s will be hackable in the future. However, they aren't for the time being, and since I have two PSPs already, I should probably either refrain from getting the mint green (even at the bargain price) or join a 12-step program.

today was my birthday, my wife got me the new sliver 3000. i love it. i 1st had the original fatty, but sold it some time ago. im digging the new slim one.

Black slim. I hate the thing. Attracts dust and figerprints like a magnet. I'm waiting for a custom face plate to come in the mail. Its either yellow or orange...

[quote name='Jest']Black slim. I hate the thing. Attracts dust and figerprints like a magnet. I'm waiting for a custom face plate to come in the mail. Its either yellow or orange...[/quote]

Bom chicka wah wah

[IMG-L=4995]4751[/IMG-L]

Recently picked up my first PSP, Slim in Piano black. Really Really tempted to trade it for a Red GoW or White Darth Vader, colors are nice, just need to find someone willing.

Might snag a Phat black soon and swap out the color to something else.

bread's done
Back