What did you buy today?

xbox-360-250gb-box.jpg

LHP_BoxShot_X360_2D_f.jpg

forza-motorsport-3-box-art-1-209x300.jpg

Forza is a present, I already have it.

I bought Fantasia/Fantasia 2K & The Sorcerer's Apprentice for $28.

Today I bought a Nariko action figure for $19.XX at TRU, the Sony BD player from DMR for 82.67

Yesterday:

DVD's/Blu-rays
Saturday Night Live: The Complete First Season - $16.99
The Curse of the Jade Scorpion - $5
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives S1 & S2 two-pack (Christmas present for my dad) - $16.99
Melrose Place S2 (Christmas present for my mom) - $6

CD's
Tom Petty - Highway Companion - $7

Books
The Second City: Backstage at the World's Greatest Comedy Theater - $7

[quote name='kevlar51']Preordered the Inception BR/DVD set from Amazon for $18[/QUOTE]

Ditto...except it's $17.09 for me. :)
I also bought the epic mickey paintbrush chuck, two cans of Campbell's chunky soup, a package of Tim tam cookies :drool:, I also won a subject omega and little sister off of eBay for $36 shipped.

Movies
iconbluraypng.png
Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead (ordered from Amazon)

Comic Books
Spike #3
Roger Corman Presents: Humanoids from the Deep - The Sequel #1

Comic Books
Zombies vs. Cheerleaders #1
Zombies vs. Cheerleaders #2
Zombies vs. Cheerleaders: Geektacular Special

Last edited by a moderator:
The X-Men Collection [DVD, just the first two] - $2.99
12 pack of Slimfast - $7

The Slimfast was cause my friend Sam and I each bought a case and wanted to see who could drink the most on the drive back to my house. Hit a badass pothole in front of Lambeau Field and it fucked my brakes...

Remember that really cheesy rap song that was used in the opening for Street Fighter IV? I found it on iTunes.

I PMd Walmart's $56.94 price for the 10 commandments gift set @ BB.

I also picked up some Everyman Jack lotion and facewash for $3.XX @ Target; seems they're going to stop carrying it 

Bought a FM transmitter so I can stream music from my phone via bluetooth to my car radio. Unfortunately the Droid is known for having problems with the headset jack being loose and that loud static noise happens whenever it moves in the slightest. I was getting desperate because I had really grown used to the radio I had in my old car that could play off of SD cards and I threw out all my CDs when I had gotten that one. Not a bad solution for $50 with no install and it even charges my phone via USB if I want it to.
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0341017

Since amazon doesn't charge until it ships, today I bought...

Portal 2
Blackfield- Welcome to My DNA

Also bought a fucking huge iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

bread's done
Back