What did you do the 1st time on CAG?

[quote name='emdub']According to my very first post, I complained about the co-op achievements in Guitar Hero 3.[/QUOTE]

How do you know? I can only go back to March of this year in my post history.

Lurked for a while. I actually heard of CheapyD in some mashup that was posted on OC remix :lol: It made me wonder who CheapyD was and that led me to here.

[quote name='CC Ricers']Lurked for a while. I actually heard of CheapyD in some mashup that was posted on OC remix :lol: It made me wonder who CheapyD was and that led me to here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the first time I showed up after lurking for a while was to give my 2 cents about dreamcast games.

I remember when CheapyD posted some megaman mashup and I think he might have even been nice enough to listen to one of my bedroom dj sets while I was still in college. That and him being such a nice guy in the NHL 2k5 league when I played him has always made him aces in my book. I'm just mad at my self that I find myself busy every time he's in LA for E3. I would so much enjoy buying him a drink after all the money the site had has saved me after all these years. I still remember meeting wombat I think at E3 06 or maybe 07, not sure its been such a long time it blurs all together. But I remember him being a nice guy.

I just lurked for a while then I jumped on a CagForePlay contest that required me to post. I've been posting ever since and I miss that show :'(

I did a search for 'cheap games' and CAG was one of the first linked sites to pop up about five years ago. Then I registered and I've been broke ever since.:razz:

[quote name='2DMention']Can you trade/get strategy guides on Goozex?[/QUOTE]

No. Only games and movies (dvd or blu ray).

I only cared about this site when I saw they had a wrestling thread

Until then....I had signed up, but I was still on slickdeals

I had used an altavista search (back when they were pretty decent) for a good price on some game (I forget the game) and found a post here about it being on clearance at Circuit City. It was their first big summer clearance that had been posted here. I miss those summers of stocking up on tons of $5 games.

I came here because way back when, the very first Club Live thread was full of useful information about bots and cheating. :) Ahh, those were the days.

[quote name='dmaul1114']No. Only games and movies (dvd or blu ray).[/QUOTE]

Dang, but its expected since the conditions of games guide can vary.

bread's done
Back