What did you just eat? part 2

A

Apossum

I have Domino's on the way...Large pepperoni and cheesy bread-- $10 after discounts (I work there part time while i'm in school, so don't laugh! ;-) )

Just fixed myself a huge ass burger.

There was some uncooked burger patties from yesterday's barbecue, and I figured I'd finish what's left.

9 oz. filet mignon au jour (cooked in its own juices) medium rare with wild Spanish rice, sauteed mushrooms and vegetables, and mashed potatoes with garlic/chive sprinkles and a nice glass of Chianti.

rice and lamb w/ hot sauce and hot gritz.... i wish, theres only fast food round here, welcome cholestrol to my stomache

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Blue bell "banana split" ice cream with cool whip.[/QUOTE]

I wont ask the obvious question "Is it good" but I am curious how well it fascimilates the actual Banana Split. Ive wanted to buy some but Im not sure if its good and Im too cheap to just buy it to try.

[quote name='jaykrue']9 oz. filet mignon au jour (cooked in its own juices) medium rare with wild Spanish rice, sauteed mushrooms and vegetables, and mashed potatoes with garlic/chive sprinkles and a nice glass of Chianti.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

Damn!

a cup of yerba mate. now to scrounge up a banana. gonna go easy today, cause tonight i'm having steak with chimichuri.

Boneless Spare Ribs, with Pork fried rice (one of the perks of living right next door to a chinese joint). Yeah I might knocked about 3 years off my life but damn it, it was worth it.

nacho cheese chalupa with beans, no beef
bean burrito

this was for lunch -- in the spirit of this site, my total was $2.18

1.16 pound steak, and some cooked ramen noodles minus the water. Plenty of meats but no side dishes so I had to get creative. Oh and brita filtered tap water and an brae apple.

r1s3n

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']3 slices of pizza (pizza hut, 2 bbq 1 pepperoni), 1 doughnut (krispy kreme raspberry filled), ice water.[/QUOTE]

More pizza (now cold), nature valley crunchy granola bars (roased almond) x2, squirt.

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
expired diet pepsi (it was free), and triple chocolate brownies with raspberries
:D

For ... breakfast? Or was that last night?

I would ask why you bothered to drink diet pepsi with brownies but you already gave the only acceptable answer, "it was free". :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']For ... breakfast? Or was that last night?

I would ask why you bothered to drink diet pepsi with brownies but you already gave the only acceptable answer, "it was free". :lol:[/QUOTE]

breakfast...but only after Kayden left...he won't let me eat chocolate in the morning :cry:

bread's done
Back