What Do You Do Really Late at Night?

Mr. Anderson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Seriously, CAG is dead, everybody is asleep, what do you do this late at night? I'm expecting stupid jokes, but I'd like to hear some serious inquiries as well.

Im watching FLCL and sopranos reruns...and biding my time on the computer while my dogs are outside taking a shit

Watch obscure anime/ old wrestling videos, swim, and go online of course. Are you expecting something shocking here?

[quote name='BLarR']Watch obscure anime/ old wrestling videos, swim, and go online of course. Are you expecting something shocking here?[/QUOTE]
swimming at 4:45 am...pretty shocking

fuck It, Im going to sleep

I actually get things that need to be done taken care of without any distractions.. send out e-mails, register for classes, do whatever project is currently holding my interest on the PC.. or do like i'm doing now, play XBox.. i've been hooked on Breakdown all freakin' day, I finally figured out what to do at one part and i've been playing for hours and hours and hours.. awesome game

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Why, you bored? Looking for ideas?[/QUOTE]

Exactley. I'm just downloading music and sitting back in my chair.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Exactley. I'm just downloading music and sitting back in my chair.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan. Got ITunes? Check out the radio stations, they're a great source for hearing new bands.

[quote name='Scorch']Sounds like a plan. Got ITunes? Check out the radio stations, they're a great source for hearing new bands.[/QUOTE]

Not so much the radio stations, but some of the music podcasts. I'm really just downloading music by the album on Soulseek. I recommend this program to everyone, it's really quite incredible.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']swimming at 4:45 am...pretty shocking
[/QUOTE]

It's only 3:45 in Chicago, so ya, usually finishing up around now. Gets out some of the extra energy so you can sleep like Terry S... too soon by South Park rules. Also you get some really nice cuts during a late night game of marco polo, so if you're in need of using up some extra bandages, here's an idea.

[quote name='BLarR']It's only 3:45 in Chicago, so ya, usually finishing up around now. Gets out some of the extra energy so you can sleep like Terry S... too soon by South Park rules. Also you get some really nice cuts during a late night game of marco polo, so if you're in need of using up some extra bandages, here's an idea.[/QUOTE]
South Park already did an episode about Terry S. So it's ok to do the jokes.

Middle of the night? Nothing else to do? Time to sneak in come CS:S.

css_0070.jpg

Lock and load, bitches!

I also typically keep hitting the Refresh button on the toolbar whilst in the OTT, until everyone leaves/I kill it, then I try to find other threads that interest me. :mrgreen:

Look around on CAG...wondering why no one is posting.

I watch videos, do work, watch AS, and/or go to bed when there's nothing else to do.

Play Medal of Honor Allied Assault online...and sometimes do stupid stuff cause I'm sleepy. Like look at the enemy and just stare at him, until I realize he is the enemy and I get shot. Or I could do moon shots.

Talk to girls while their parents are asleep, get them to show themselves on webcam for cheap thrills.

I can post pictures. ;)

I also pop the window out in my room, carefully placing it back in, and climb down from the second floor. Then I walk to the end of the road where people are waiting for me, and go to bars.

[quote name='Blade']Talk to girls while their parents are asleep, get them to show themselves on webcam for cheap thrills.

I can post pictures. ;)

I also pop the window out in my room, carefully placing it back in, and climb down from the second floor. Then I walk to the end of the road where people are waiting for me, and go to bars.[/QUOTE]

What in the world? How old are you bro where you have to sneak out of your house but you can get into bars?

I'm guessing your a mior with a fake ID. Cus you still talk to little girls who aren't aloud on the phone late at night.

I'm not 21, that's for sure.

And no, I could talk to them on the phone. But why do that? I can't see them on the phone, and I have a webcam and mic myself.

Whenever I am up late at night, it usually means that I can't sleep. I might watch some DVDs or TV, play games, write, or just usually listen to music and jot down ideas in my head.

I work out of my home. During the day there are SO many distractions. So if I'm up late at night I open up the ole' laptop and get 4 hours' worth of daytime work done in 2 hours (with a minimized CAG at the bottom of the screen for occasional "breaks")

[quote name='Blade']Talk to girls while their parents are asleep, get them to show themselves on webcam for cheap thrills.

I can post pictures. ;)

I also pop the window out in my room, carefully placing it back in, and climb down from the second floor. Then I walk to the end of the road where people are waiting for me, and go to bars.[/QUOTE]

Ok ;)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Do you have Xfire?[/QUOTE]

I just got it, my name is "humidore" on there. I have been forgetting to open it when I play lately though, thus defeating the purpose :wall:

Brush my teeth, check my PDA for my to-do list (that is, girls ;) ), check my email, light exercise (crunches, push-ups, lots of pylometric stuff, etc.) and sleep.

Either working. or tonight, its the "super happy fun-time packing extravaganza" aka packing to move out to head off to college.

bread's done
Back