What do you think will cause the end of the world?

[quote name='cochesecochese']I think disease is most likely. My second choice is war over resources.[/QUOTE]

If you think about it, any type of war, weither it's conventional or nuclear will create a lot of dead, decaying bodies..which if left unchecked will create an outbreak of sorts to any surviving population. Most of the meds will be destroyed in the war so it's either a disease or a radioactive fallout that will get ya.

I doubt war would breakout out which would be world wide, to many countries have investments in others and visa versa, not to mention NGO's which have resources spread world wide and have politic influnence. War would be region limited, and nuclear weapons would not be used. The only way war would end the world anytime soon (within the next 100 years) it would have to be between China and the US with Britian and most of Europe allying with the US and Russia, Iran and India allying with China, but this is very unlikely.

I say Depletion of oil supplies, Religious Fanaticism, Nuclear Warfare, famine, and disease.

In that order since one will lead to another.

George Bush...

But really, Global Warming will lead to an Ice Age and that will spread Famine. So there are three things right there.

And why haven't I head of the killer dust! :)

You'll probably be dead before you realize you're being rearranged at the atomic level.

[quote name='Noedskou']That post with the chaos cloud kinda scared me..[/quote]

bread's done
Back