What does your username mean?

Mine came from a nickname my buddies had for me. I tend to look a little Arabic, so everyone called me a terrorist. Then Team America World Police came out, and everyone's greeting to me was "Derka derka muhammed jihad" which over time evolved into what I use now.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Mine came from a nickname my buddies had for me. I tend to look a little Arabic, so everyone called me a terrorist. Then Team America World Police came out, and everyone's greeting to me was "Derka derka muhammed jihad" which over time evolved into what I use now.[/QUOTE]

lol

my user name is also my gamer tag and I like zombies and scarecrows. I use to have a made up scarecrow character with many drawings as a young teen. The solid part comes from Metal gear solid( solid snake)

Back when I was a kid, there was a TV show called "Rainbow" and my favorite character on the show was called "Zippy" so when I first went on the the interwebz I decided to use "Zippy" as my user-name. It was taken, So I added "omatic" onto the end of Zipo.

Thus "Zipomatic"

Except when I decided to become an eBay seller, the name "Zipomatic" was already taken (either I used it and forgot about it, or some bugger else stole it) so I added a "2" onto the end.

All very fascinating stuff, I know....

Mine comes from LotR. Used Elessar since around 1995, since Strider and Aragorn were always taken. Towards the end of the 90s, it got increasingly harder and harder to even get Elessar, so I just got lazy and appended 123.

I actually use Lumiere and Wirbelwind (my FFXI character) more often now. Both from Kiddy Grade. Even our cats are named after Kiddy Grade (Tweedledee and C-Square).

For the record, still a fan of Tolkien, but nowhere near as much. I used to read all the Appendices. And I'm actually not a huge fan of Kiddy Grade; I just really liked the idea of some of their abilities. The story itself was like a C.

nose in latin, a girl in my high school latin class said "ask him, he nose" instead of knows and it kind of stuck.
Also, kick ass grind band.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Noodle = I love noodles
Pirate= Who the heck doesnt love pirates? Pirate's gold was my favorite genesis game and I like pirates. - The kind with eye patches and peg legs.
- and I couldn't think of anything else at the time.

I also kind of liked the idea of a pirate who specializes in jacking only noodles and noodle based products.[/QUOTE]

not to be mean but I actually thought that it was a gay reference

"Hostile One" - I have a tendency for erupting seemingly out of nowhere. One particular year in college, it was my first year as a Resident Advisor (aka RA, Res. Asst., Dorm Monitor) and it was all I could do sometimes to not blow up at some of the idiotic things my freshmen did. Far too often, I'd be a bit on edge and yell at my friends. So they'd tell me I was being "too hostile"; also calling me 'the hostile one' or 'hostile Smurf' (even though I'm neither short nor blue).

I kinda liked the idea of being "hostile" but I just changed the spelling to a) fit the rules for personalize license plates in Illinois and b) to be different for internet sign-ups. But apparently h-o-s-t-y-l isnt that weird b/c I wasnt able to get hostyl1 as my PSN-ID. :cry:

It's just my last name with an X added to it. I rarely find anyone using my last name at all a s a user name but I figured I would have a failsafe character just in case it ever happened.

Wanted something original for my gamertag for Halo 2 so I decided on something Latin. Caelestis sounded good and means celestial, heavenly, etc. then I changed the c to a k since it looked better to me.

It was my first email i created on yahoo when i was 16, and 11-month i was born, 86 is the year... I just realized how uncreative and shitty my imagination is...thanks man. haha
Plus Metal is my listening genre of choice but I love the whole spectrum of rock.

velo = short for velocity = very fast speed
214 is my initials # form, my initials are BAD, so 214.

or if you wanna get romantic, lol
velo = mis spelled love and 2/14 valentine's day, lol

my grrl's name is Mina, and 314 is our area code, plus it goes with 214 ;)

bread's done
Back