What game will you play first?

chodax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Out of the games im getting, Zelda, Red Steel, Excite Truck, and Wii Sports, I think im gonna play Wii Sports first. What about you guys?

Probably Wii Sports because I think it will be easier to see if everything is calibrated and working properly. Also, once I turn Zelda on I might not move for a week.

Wii Sports definitely. Try to get the wife involved. If she's not interested I'll sit and cry for a good 2 minutes then pop in Zelda. All this assuming I get a console and Zelda.

SIGH. THIS LAUNCH IS fuckING BULLSHIT! GIVE US SOME REAL NUMBERS!

[quote name='Purple Flames']In order:

1) Wii Sports
2) Red Steel
3) Metal Slug Anthology
4) Zelda[/QUOTE]

Umm doesnt Metal Slug come out in December?

[quote name='iufoltzie']Umm doesnt Metal Slug come out in December?[/QUOTE]

The PS2 and PSP versions do. The Wii version's release date is debatable... some places claim that it came out the 15th, some the 28th, and some think it'll be out at launch.

[quote name='iufoltzie']Mii Channel to see if I can make a portly, yet buff recreation of myself.[/quote]

Oh yeah, the Mii Channel! I didn't think of that as a game, but I would do that first before playing Wii Sports.

[quote name='fldash']Wii Sports definitely. Try to get the wife involved. If she's not interested I'll sit and cry for a good 2 minutes then pop in Zelda. All this assuming I get a console and Zelda. [/QUOTE]

Same here, except if Wii Sports doesn't catch her interest then I'll probably pop in Rayman Raving Rabbids to see if she'll dig that. If neither game gets her involved, I will cry for and THEN pop in Zelda and continue my lifelong experience of gaming by myself.

I'm going to setup my Wii -- Time & Date, Internet, etc.

Make a Mii of myself.

Play Wii Sports for a little while.

And finally, be glued to Legend of Zelda for who knows how long.

Are B&M marking up Wii Points? I'm just wondering if I should buy one while picking up my Wii, or just use a credit card while at home?

(I want to play some Sim City as well, beeyotch.)

[quote name='glockant']i got zelda, rampage: td, and excite truck today and i haven't been able to put down wii sports![/quote]

I hate you.

[quote name='yukine']Are B&M marking up Wii Points? I'm just wondering if I should buy one while picking up my Wii, or just use a credit card while at home?

(I want to play some Sim City as well, beeyotch.)[/quote]Best Buy is marking them up a few bucks, but you can get them at Circuit City for $15 next week. With that, NES games will start at $3.75, SNES at $6, and N64 at $7.50.

Definitely not playing Zelda first, my friend will be over for the weekend, and I'll want to involve my fiancee. So probably Marvel: UA or Red Steel to begin (after a midnight launch is no time to be waking up the ladyfolk), and then Wii Sports after (if needed) sleeping.

[quote name='yukine']I'm going to setup my Wii -- Time & Date, Internet, etc.

Make a Mii of myself.

Play Wii Sports for a little while.

And finally, be glued to Legend of Zelda for who knows how long.[/QUOTE]

QTF

[quote name='mofo1115']QTF[/QUOTE]

LOL :)

Yeah def making a Mii of myself, and then my BF will do the same. Then we play Wii Sports for a while. Then Maybe Rayman or Monkey Ball. Zelda later, because I'll be super glued to that :whistle2:\

bread's done
Back