What games are in your 'sealed' stack?

Hm. Had more sealed games than I realized. I didn't even know I had some of these! Some I just recently picked up. The collector in me bought crappy XBox games for cheap, but the gamer in me kept them sealed. I have a lot more that I opened and played once. Of the 225 or so xbox games I own, I'd be willing to bet that with at least 175 of them, I played once for less than ten minutes.

PS2

Persona 3
Rogue Galaxy

N64

Resident Evil 2

Dreamcast

NHL 2K2
Samba De Amiga

XBox

Aquaman
Brute Force (Non PH~!)
Chicago Enforcer
Conker: L&R
Doom 3 CE
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Fatal Frame 2
Great Escape
Guy Game
Malice
Outlaw Tennis
Pariah
Psychonauts
Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
SSX On Tour
Sudeki
Tenchu
Terminator: Dawn of Somethingoranotherreallydontcare
WW2 Combat: Road to Berlin

X360

Bioshock LE
Blue Dragon
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
DOA XBV2
Eternal Sonata (will be opening this asap)
Gears of War (original pressing, no "GOTY" on the cover here!)
Gun
Kameo (non-PH)
Phantasy Star Universe
Star Trek: Legacy
Superman Returns
Surf's Up
Tenchu Z
Wartech
World Championship Poker: All In
XMen 3

The only game I haven't got around to yet is Bioshock. However, it is no longer sealed...just unplayed.

Lesse...

Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC)
Tales of Phantasia (GBA) {only bought it two weeks ago though}

Not much, but I went through that "crap gotta quit buying so many games, cheap or not" thing two years ago.

[quote name='daroga']Why would you not open games?[/quote]I only stopped opening games upon bringing them home about six or seven years ago. Now I keep them sealed, unless I know I'm going to be playing soon, or I want to register the Nintendo Code for some kind of give-away.

Deus Ex Invisible War (XBOX)
KOTOR (PC)

I already have other copies of these games, so I keep the remaining ones sealed.

Too many...but some of the ones that might be worth more sealed:

Resident Evil 2 & 3 (Cube)
Twin Snakes (Cube)
Zelda Collector's Edition (Cube) 2nd Backup just in case copy
Jedi Knight II (Cube)
Beyond Good and Evil (Cube)
ICO (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence (PS2)

[quote name='sfriedlander']why would you not play the game games you buy. i could use a copy of okami though![/quote]

Time, or lack there of.

:ds: Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (Christmas gift)
:wii: MLB Power Pros (next game to play when I feel like console gaming)
:ps2: Valkyrie Profile 2
:ps2: Final Fantasy XII

My only real backlog is on the PS2, but that's 7 years worth of RPGs that I bought up over the last year, they'll last me till I can buy 7 years worth of games on 360 or PS3 in 2013.

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Xbox

Ultimate Spiderman

Gamecube

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
DBZ Budokai 2
Baten Kaitos Origins

DS

Contact

I'm pretty good about buying games I plan on playing right away, so I have no sealed copies.

The only exception is a sealed copy of Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. I really wanted to play it, but I just didn't have the heart to unseal it since it was such a rarity.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I'm pretty good about buying games I plan on playing right away, so I have no sealed copies.

The only exception is a sealed copy of Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. I really wanted to play it, but I just didn't have the heart to unseal it since it was such a rarity.[/quote]

I hope you picked up another copy to play!

I wish I had a sealed copy (though I have three unsealed copies of that game).

[quote name='Rig']I hope you picked up another copy to play!

I wish I had a sealed copy (though I have three unsealed copies of that game).[/QUOTE]

I actually picked up that copy in hopes I could exchange it for an open copy. I never had much success, so I finally caved in and bought a used copy. I'm holding on to it now in hopes for a copy of Eternal Blue...

I have hundreds of games still sealed, more than games I've actually opened going as far back as the original Playstation. Seriously, the great deals on this site far outpace my ability to get through them, especially now because of my limited time due to my job and recently getting married.

I still have

Yakuza
Steambot Chronicles
Persona 3
Dementium The Ward
Phoenix Wright 2 & 3
Psychonauts
Onimusha 4

to get through

So hard to figure out...I'd say about 75% of my games are sealed. I want to play them at some point but I get less and less time and the games I do get around to playing are like Brain Age and games I've previously played, FFVI Advance...

I don't mind it though, I don't usually deal in crappy games so my sealed collection will mostly mature well, I think.

Still haven't opened:
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Hitman: Contracts for the Xbox.

Still haven't played Xbox games I've bought that aren't B/C:
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Project: Snowblind
Metal Gear Solid 2
NFL Street 2

I always shake my head in dismay at these threads, but then I remembered I actually do have one sealed game now.

BWii.

I blame Xmas and moving. :whistle2:?

I think I have over 150 on my "to play " list. About half are sealed, half are used/opened. It's one of the things I promised myself to do before I die. - Give them all an equal chance since some of them are questionable quality titles.

Luckily as I get older, my tastes are changing a bit and there are less games that interest me, so eventually I will catch up and whittle my pile down to nothing. It also helps to be able to DL the demo and try them first before commiting to buy them like I use to.

someone on cag posted that he "questions the word 'gamer'" since i believe he had alot of backlog or sealed games. before i wasnt into the collect as many as you can but soon enough i was. lack of time kept me games sealed :( too many of them to list.

I've opened most of my games, trying to reduce the clutter. I had a bunch of sealed games that I bought endlessly when I first joined CAG (they're too good to pass up), I sold the ones I didn't have time for.

But I do have a few I haven't touched in at least three months

ps1
Twisted Metal 1 and 2 (Have you seen what the graphics look like on these games!)
Wild 9 (never even played it when I got it this summer
Resident evil 1 and 2

Ps2

Psi-Ops (too far in and I don't have a memory card device that will transfer my save over to my ps3)
Sega Genesis Collection
DMC 1, stuck on the spider
DMC3 Too f-ing hard

bread's done
Back