What games you own have you finished this summer?

KrazyKefka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
With summer in full swing people are having more free time, vacation time, no school, etc. Since I've had some more free time, not having to go to classes all day, I've been able to finish some games that had been "in progress" to varying degrees. I was just curious as to what games everyone else has finally gotten around to finishing this summer, putting dents in that ever-increasing backlog (at least in my case).

Anyways, so far I've finished

-Eternal Darkness
-Bloodrayne
-Dead to Rights
-Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
-Final Fantasy X-2
-Majora's Mask
-Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
-Metroid Prime

Not a terribly impressive list, but at least it's something. Right now I'm working on Disgaea (thanks O.D.D). I've really enjoyed it so far. I'd like to try and get through it before I have to go back to school so I'm not too distracted. Anyways, how about the rest of you?

EDIT: I completely forgot about MM. Beat that about 2 weeks ago. I also finally finished Castlevania: Lament of Innocence about 2 days ago. As to whoever the moderator is that moved this, sorry about that. I figured I should either go here or in Off-Topic, and I just figured I'd put it in Off-Topic because it's more, um, encompassing I guess is the word I'm looking for.

EDIT2: Added Metroid Prime to the list. Just beat it last week.
Moderator: Moved to General Gaming forum.

So far this summer I've beaten:

Eternal Darkness
Mario Kart DD
Viewtiful Joe

Final Fantasy X

Halo
Panzer Dragoon Orta

EDIT: Add Voodoo Vince to the beaten list.

I'm about half-way done with Megaman Anniversary Collection as well.

well with an avatar like that I must beg to differ... if you know what I mean...

anywho, I've completed the following:

Wario World
Freedom Fighters
All Star Baseball 2004 (unlocked everything, since you can't really "beat" this game)
F-Zero GX Story Mode on Very Hard
Godzilla DAMM

Edit: I went through Gladius with Valens finally as well, how could I forget that?

Let's see. In system order...

Grabbed By the Ghoulies
Halo
Haunted Mansion
Jet Set Radio Future

Luigi's Mansion
Wario World (Ok, I rented that one, but I would have owned it if BB hadn't sold out of the $5 copies...)

Ratchet and Clank
R&C: Going Commando
LoK: Blood Omen 2
LoK: Defiance
Jak & Daxter (I'm working on Jak II at the moment, but it should make this list before summer is over)

Not bad for one summer...

Edit: Added Haunted Mansion to X-Box section

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Grand Theft Auto 3
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Currently working on: Zone of Enders: 2nd Runner

F-Zero GX - My greatest gaming acheivement (Everything unlocked and completed)
Eternal Darkness : Sanity's Requiem - Three times for the ending
Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King - Level 20's for everyone
Hitman 2 : Silent Assassin

Hopefully I will have Skies of Arcadia Legends, NBA Street Vol. 2, and Metroid Prime finished.

Went through a few seasons of nfl 2k5
and for some odd reason i beat pokemon sapphire again, and would of
complete kingdom hearts(trying to beat sephiroth) if my mem card dint get deleted

[quote name='rvdrock']Final Fantasy X...pain in the ass![/quote]

I was back "home" for a week a few months ago, and just went absolutely crazy and went through the whole game for the first time in a week. I still don't know exactly what possessed me to do that, but it was fun.

007:EON
GTA: VC
Castlevania:LOI
Mega Man 1 and 2 (from MMAC)

Still on the block: Splinter Cell, Spider-Man 2, Mark of the Kri, BG&E, and currently playing No One Lives Forever. Not to mention a lot of my roomate's RPGs

I think they only thing I beat this summer was Disgaea. And even then, that's only first play through. I could breeze through the story missions easily this second time through, but I'm having fun with this one map, Cave of Ordeals 3, where power leveling is too much fun.

I have yet to finish anything. I-Ninja and Skies of Arcadia Legends are currently on the block, and both will get beat if I can tear myself away from NFL 2K5.

Not a good Summer for my gaming either. When you move into a new house and have a pregnant wife your gameplay time will suffer.
I have completed most of 1080 Avalanche, just need to get a few more gate trophies and coins in Extreme mode.

Edit: I've completed enough of 1080 for my taste. Didn't beat extreme mode with every character, but unlocked everything else.
I-Ninja: Just got my black belt and am now on the moon base level. Should have it completed within a week.
Don't know if I'll take the time to get all 64 grades though.

weeee i beat nothing and how can anyone stand ff x and ff x-2 I want them to go back to the old FF days.

almost beat shining force for gba but i was stupid enough only to allow 3or 4 people to kill everyone in all the missoins so now on the final boss i got everyone to FREAKING weak besides 3 people who get wiped out game over

I beat:

PS2:

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
True Crime: Streets of L.A.
Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht
Kessen
I-Ninja

GC:

Wario World
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Luigi's Mansion
Beyond Good and Evil

So far...
Onimusha: Warlords
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny

Wrestlemania XIX (not really finish in these wrestling games but eh w/e)

In-Progress:
Time Crisis 3

TC3 is taking me a while to beat... plus the resting b/w games :D (my first guncon game btw)

Chronicles of Riddick
Spiderman 2

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Golden Sun
ZOE: Fist of Mars

Close to finishing:

Beyond Good & Evil
Shenmue 2
PN03
Tactics Ogre Knight of Lodis

I played through Secret of Mana for the first time this summer. It was a very good game, reminded me of Crystalis from back in the day. I'm trying to decide if I should start Final Fantasy II or Breath of Fire next.

Working 50+ hours a week doesn't leave much time for gaming but so far this summer i've beat:

Splinter Cell PT
Simpsons Hit n Run
Max Payne 2
and i'm real close to finishing up Mafia.

I'm really bad about sticking to a game long enough to beat it. But I did just get through playing Wario Ware. Damn, that's a good game.

I'm on pace to beat Metroid Prime by sometime next week, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow by this weekend and hopefully Link to the Past by this weekend, too.

I've already bet AoS, but it's such a damn good game I have to beat it again.

[quote name='int80h']I played through Secret of Mana for the first time this summer. It was a very good game, reminded me of Crystalis from back in the day. I'm trying to decide if I should start Final Fantasy II or Breath of Fire next.[/quote]

If it's the first BoF, I'd say play that. BoF 2 was pretty lame.

I've had FF Origins for almost six months... still haven't gotten around to FF2 (or are you referring to the SNES FF2? -- if you are, play that. The version in FF Chronicles is MUCH better then the SNES one though...)

We aren't getting in to this but FF-X kicked ass. The series was getting stale and it was just what it needed. But anyway. I haven't beat anything. Close to the end of 4-Swords, but I only play it when I have at least 2 buddies so it is hard to schedule it. Not close to Tales yet, but now that I'm not working, it'll be done within the week.

I haven't completed any games yet, if I could get away from NFL 2K5, I could be completing Final Fantasy X-2 and Dark Cloud right now.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I'm really bad about sticking to a game long enough to beat it. But I did just get through playing Wario Ware. Damn, that's a good game.

I'm on pace to beat Metroid Prime by sometime next week, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow by this weekend and hopefully Link to the Past by this weekend, too.

I've already bet AoS, but it's such a damn good game I have to beat it again.[/quote]

same w/ me, i only beat freedom fighters this summer :(

Not a whole lot for me,

Full Spectrum Warrior
Castlevania LOI
Ninja Gaiden

Seems like I should have beaten more, but damn Ninja Gaiden was so good, I played through it about 3 more times after I beat it the first time.

I havent been to productive this summer but I've beat

Max Payne 2
Grandia 2

I've been busy with NFL 2k5, Megaman Anniversary, and Sonic Mega Collection which are all time consumers.

Gladius
Champions of Norrath
Breath of Fire 4
La Pucelle Tactics
Zone of the Enders
One season on ESPN Football
Mega Man 1 and 7
.....and will finish Skies of Arcadia before school starts back.
Kinda depressing when I look at how I spent a lot of this summer :)

Farcry
Mario And Luigi Superstar saga
.hack pt 1
Suikoden 3

Thats about it, i have quite a few games unopened or unplayed. Just ordered 15 games for DC and am awaiting Doom 3.

prince of persia
breakdown
suffering
Driver 3
Red Dead Revolver
Splinter Cell: PT
007: EoN
The Suffering
Hitman Contract

all thanks to my gamefly sub. I own none of these

Spider-Man 2 (GC) - replaying on PS2
Hitman: Contracts
Metal Gear Solid: TTS
Fatal Frame 2
The Suffering

In Progress:
Dark Cloud 2
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts
Ico
La Pucelle Tactics

Man, I didn't realize how many games I'm actually actively playing right now.

EDIT: Same with me, Graystone. All the games I've beaten are GameFly rentals.

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
Mario Golf: Advance Tour

I'm at the last boss in Metroid Prime, and I WILL beat Tales of Symphonia, as I've been playing and average of 5 and half hours a day on it.

Ninja Gaiden
XIII
Code Name: Viper

In Progress will be beat by summers end
I-Ninja
Viewtiful Joe
Sudeki
Spiderman 2
Decap Attack
Super punchout

so far this summer i have beaten

PS2:
Kingdom hearts for the 2nd time

Xbox:
Knights of the old republic second time (darkside; kinda dissapointing) =(
Max Payne
Max payne 2
Baldurs Gate 2

Starting PoP on Ps2 soon hopefully

Ninja Gaiden, Breakdown, and Ghost Recon. I'm also 2/3's of the way on Dead to Rights, Gta 3, Gta Vice, Hitman 2, Brute Force, and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2. I guess its an ok list.

Limit: Completed Summer'04

Freedom Fighters
Spider-Man 2
F-Zero GX: Story Mode
R:Racing Evolution: Story Mode
Eternal Darkness: Green Alignment (took about a year playing on and off)

Next: (Close to completion, maybe by Winter'04)
LoZ:Wind Waker (taken over a year already, also playing on and off when time allows; just finished Wind Temple) Mapping the entire ocean took forever! freggin-A! :shock:

so far it's

mk:dd
luigi's mansion
scII

nothing too much.. this summer sucked i miss my room where all the gaming should be placed and i'm set in peace but im gonna start on pn03 soon

i have no patience whatsoever. i was surprised i beat Freedom Fighters, actually. anyway, im going oldschool this summer and im trying to get through Driver and Dino Crisis on PS1. i have a feeling its not gonna happen.

bread's done
Back