What Happened To The Goatee?

[quote name='Mr.Answer']I can kind of see it now upon further review, (not a goatee though) I think you have the facial structure that a full goat would look good on you man.. make you stand out as well in a good way.

EDIT--wait the pic of you on myspace isn't you?[/QUOTE]My default picture is not me. The other pictures are me.

[quote name='The Don']My default picture is not me. The other pictures are me.[/quote]

Definitely emo

1376140502_l.jpg

[quote name='Pookymeister']Definitely emo

1376140502_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Or gay.

I mean, wtf is that picture, some kind of man on man orgy? Everyone is naked =/

[quote name='Roufuss']Or gay.

I mean, wtf is that picture, some kind of man on man orgy? Everyone is naked =/[/quote]If it were a man on man orgy, you wouldn't be able to see their mouths....

[quote name='Pookymeister']Definitely emo

1376140502_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Well, Don, at least you ain't the kid on the left.

He's 4'3, 65lbs, gay, and ugly as shit.

The world is an uphill battle for him.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']If it were a man on man orgy, you wouldn't be able to see their mouths....[/QUOTE]

You can't see the bottom half of them, and look at the dude's face on the left, and notice you can't see Don's right hand?

All signs point to some nasty shit is going on.

[quote name='Roufuss']You can't see the bottom half of them, and look at the dude's face on the left, and notice you can't see Don's right hand?

All signs point to some nasty shit is going on.[/quote] If that's the case, we're all going to jail for witnessing this underage orgy.

[quote name='zewone']Well, Don, at least you ain't the kid on the left.

He's 4'3, 65lbs, gay, and ugly as shit.

The world is an uphill battle for him.[/QUOTE]That picture was taken in the bed of the kid on the right. The kid on the left is actually pretty tall. He's about 5'10". I just happened to lying down in a way that looks like I'm taller than them.

[quote name='The Don']That picture was taken in the bed of the kid on the right. The kid on the left is actually pretty tall. He's about 5'10". I just happened to lying down in a way that looks like I'm taller than them.[/quote]
In the bed... :)

[quote name='The Don']That picture was taken in the bed of the kid on the right. The kid on the left is actually pretty tall. He's about 5'10". I just happened to lying down in a way that looks like I'm taller than them.[/QUOTE]

See VG, this is all the proof you need.

[quote name='Roufuss']You can't see the bottom half of them, and look at the dude's face on the left, and notice you can't see Don's right hand?

All signs point to some nasty shit is going on.[/QUOTE]No nasty shit went on, I swear. We just wanted to take a gay picture.

[quote name='The Don']That picture was taken in the bed of the kid on the right. The kid on the left is actually pretty tall. He's about 5'10". I just happened to lying down in a way that looks like I'm taller than them.[/quote]

... Three nekkid, nerdy boys in a bed?

I'd like to think I'm an open minded fellow, but excuse me- I'm going to be ill. :puke:

[quote name='The Don']No nasty shit went on, I swear. We just wanted to take a gay picture.[/QUOTE]

Mission accomplished, chief.

[quote name='Hex']... Three nekkid, nerdy boys in a bed?

I'd like to think I'm an open minded fellow, but excuse me- I'm going to be ill. :puke:[/QUOTE]No, they're not nerds. They're skaters/potheads. We weren't naked either. We had our boxers on.

[quote name='The Don']No, they're not nerds. They're skaters/potheads. [/quote]

Still looking for a difference. ;)

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Hey, lay off The Don. We've all taken our fair share of gay pictures......right?[/QUOTE]Yeah man. You guys should post your gay pictures and we could compare who has the gayest ones.

back on subject.

180px-JDGoatee.jpg

No thats not me.

I gots a goat like that one. Except my hair is brown. If only I could get sideburns like that. I'm normally clean shaven all around except the goat.

[quote name='The Don']Yeah man. You guys should post your gay pictures and we could compare who has the gayest ones.[/QUOTE]

Wow... this is just getting disturbing.

[quote name='The Don']Yeah man. You guys should post your gay pictures and we could compare who has the gayest ones.[/quote]

I don't think anything can stack up against three pasty kids getting nekkid together for a 'gay picture'. :lol:

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Give me a camera, and we'll see just how disturbing we can get......[/QUOTE]

Keep my Call of Duty 3 away from your ass and your crotch ;)

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Give me a camera, and we'll see just how disturbing we can get......[/QUOTE]

was it you or was it banky that posts the "cat pic"

[quote name='Roufuss']Keep my Call of Duty 3 away from your ass and your crotch ;)[/quote]Just imagine all the sick, slightly gay things I can buy for $43....

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Just imagine all the sick, slightly gay things I can buy for $43....[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's all on you :lol:

I have tried to grow one a few times, but my skin feels itchy and too oily after a week. For some reason I got this small gap on my chin which apparently has NO hair follicals so nothing grows out leaving a noticable gap :( Besides all the people I have encountered with Goatee's are real assholes.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I have tried to grow one a few times, but my skin feels itchy and too oily after a week. For some reason I got this small gap on my chin which apparently has NO hair follicals so nothing grows out leaving a noticable gap :( Besides all the people I have encountered with Goatee's are real assholes.[/QUOTE]

Of course, everyone from the mirror universe is an asshole. Full beard FTW.

I aped the shit out of Hellboy's facial hair for a long time; a striped goatee with mutton chops.

I change my facial hair every month, or so... now I have hockey stick sideburns and a regular, short chin goatee.

bread's done
Back