What have you broken so far? Now with pictures!

I am also a Wiimote casualty. As I was trying to take the remote off my dad so my mom could play, he swung it into my face. Now my nasal bone and right eye area is swollen.

After playing Wii Sports tonight, one thing is for certain: if I had kids, they would never be allowed to play this system.

In the two hours that we played, I nearly got hit in the head by my friend and the controller slipped out of my hand once when we were playing tennis. Luckily, I was wearing the strap, but even so, I did not feel comfortable waving that remote around in front of his expensive HDTV.

This shit is dangerous. It's pretty fun, but there's no way I would ever let a kid swing a wii-mote around in my house. This is going to get ugly pretty quickly once these things start going through $2000 TV's.

I agree, everyone was thinking that the new control system will revolutionize the gaming industry but instead it smashes priceless objects ^^

[quote name='Spades22']ROFL that is hilarious...except when I get mine I still think I won't need a strap. Those are for girly-men.[/quote]So are seatbelts.

So my hook wasn't having it's usual effect in bowling. It kept going straighter than I usually bowl. So I started really swinging with some force. Anyways, swung my hand really hard and bashed it into the ceiling fan (running on medium). Didn't hit the controller, but took a ton of skin off where my finger hit. And since I'm a hand-washer, it stings like a mofo every time I wash my hands. Hopefully it'll scab up in the next day or two. i just recovered from two chunks of skin being taken out of my right hand too:(

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wow.

I actually found this thread through this site, and not the other way around. :lol:[/quote]

Good god. I can't believe there are that MANY broken things/people/animals as a result of forceful Wii play. Sure as hell not getting my wife a Wii.

bread's done
Back