What have you received recently?

I won the CAG Buzz contest, but GameQuest didn't tell me which game I won. It's either From the Abyss or Battle Fantasia. I hope it's the latter. :(

[quote name='eau']W00t! I won the CAG Buzz contest. It really made my day :D

However, they didn't tell me which game I won :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

lol, so you're the one paired with me as the winners for the week. Let me know what you get if yours is shipped first, as it most likely means I got the other game. ;)

[quote name='Karuto']lol, so you're the one paired with me as the winners for the week. Let me know what you get if yours is shipped first, as it most likely means I got the other game. ;)[/quote]
Bytemap posted in this thread that he won too. So there are 3 winners this week, at least. No clue who won what at this time...

recieved warhawk with headset from rls site
also got eye of judgement and hot shots as well
just put in my order for a 360 60gb and halo 3 and gears of war for $126 dlvd from the microsoft retail zone, not a bad day at all i suppose

In April from Gaming lagoon...I earned a DS FIreLink Firecard kit(hello free ds games for life!)it was supposed to be an R4, but they sent me the DS firecard link thing instead...which is really easy to use and I love it and pet it and call it george!

I got in May or June(whatever week wii ware came out)...a 2000 points wii point card

before that I got a couple classic controllers, a wii mote charge kit...the nice big nyko one, TOuchmaster DS, some more wii point cards, a total of 6 mnths of gametap(back when it was a pay site)

Dead Space from EA's "No Known Survivors" contest.

DSContest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine lives near Nintendo World store in NYC...he enters the tourneys. He won a wii a couple months ago...and 3 weeks or so ago...he won 2nd place in a spectrobes 2 tourney, and won a copy of the game and strategy guide signed by the creator of the game, and a very very limited edition handmade hat in the likeness of the spectrobes main character...the pink thing with the swirly horn ears or whatever...Komaino i think it is?

I just got my copy of Def Jam: Fight for NY from Goozex yesterday (for signing up) and any day now I am gonna receive my copy of Tales of Vesperia from Talesbrigade.com

I received a bluetooth headset from the Samsung Medal Mania contest today. I was originally suppose to receive bluetooth speakers, but I got a letter that said they ran out of speakers and had to substitute the prize. Bummer since I didn't really need a bluetooth headset.

I just got my Bear Naked granola sample today. It was alright, but has nothing on Big Sky Bread Company granola.

[quote name='Gabriels']Just received my free sample of folgers coffee from Walmart. Very Nice![/quote]

Just got mine today.

[quote name='MeTaDeMoN']Damn it, Ive been waiting on my swedish fish tee forever!!!!![/quote]

Same here. I ordered a medium on the day the contest opened so I figure I should be in line to get it.

Also, last sample I got was free Dunkin Donuts coffee. It says it makes 4 cups, but it lists them as 6 ounce, so really it only makes three.

bread's done
Back