What have you received recently?

Got my Magic decks today, finally. I got red and white, so I'm happy. I used to play red so I had to check them out. Looks like a bunch of commons. White I'll probably leave sealed.

I got the Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner samples from Wal-Mart today. P&G was doing another mystery shampoo. I got the first one a year or so ago, it was Head & Shoulders.

I also got another mini-bag of Orville Reddenbacher's Naturals popcorn from Wal-Mart as well. They included one in the popcorn cakes (like rice cakes) sample I got a little while back.

Got my shirt from club.live today finally. I also picked up a Flight of the Concords calendar at the cable company thanks to HBO.

Got my $25 GC For Gamestop from eRewards
For volunteeriing for a study at our local univesrity $15 Walmart GC
Whole case of Grape POWERADE (just happened to be in the right place at the right time, and no it didn't fall off/out the the truck, LoL)

I got my magic decks also. (Red, Green). I got a bunch of burn cards and also some power up cards if anyone was curious. Also, my free razor/trimmer from Schick finally came in from months ago. It's about time too, I been needing a new trimmer for a while now.

Got my t-shirt from live search today, forgot I even ordered it since its been 2 months and I never got a confirmation email.

I finally got the Schick Quatro Titanuim Trimmer that everyone signed up for in the free stuff forum 3-4 months(or longer, I forget). I had given up on it. My brother signed up at the same time and hasn't received his.

It's a nice razor, I believe $10-15 at Wal-Mart. The replacement razors are around $10 for 6, and the generic replacements $3 for 4, not bad. There's a blue strip that turns white to let you know when to replace it. The trimmer guard has 3 setting and the can be taken off, powered by a AAA battery(included).

[quote name='retail sucks']I finally got the Schick Quatro Titanuim Trimmer that everyone signed up for in the free stuff forum 3-4 months(or longer, I forget). I had given up on it. My brother signed up at the same time and hasn't received his.

It's a nice razor, I believe $10-15 at Wal-Mart. The replacement razors are around $10 for 6, and the generic replacements $3 for 4, not bad. There's a blue strip that turns white to let you know when to replace it. The trimmer guard has 3 setting and the can be taken off, powered by a AAA battery(included).[/quote]
yeah those are pretty sweet. i got my second one a few months back. I just use it a beard trimmer myself but I likes it a lot.

[quote name='retail sucks']I finally got the Schick Quatro Titanuim Trimmer that everyone signed up for in the free stuff forum 3-4 months(or longer, I forget). I had given up on it. My brother signed up at the same time and hasn't received his.

It's a nice razor, I believe $10-15 at Wal-Mart. The replacement razors are around $10 for 6, and the generic replacements $3 for 4, not bad. There's a blue strip that turns white to let you know when to replace it. The trimmer guard has 3 setting and the can be taken off, powered by a AAA battery(included).[/quote]

Gave mine to my father, he was so excited haha.

Got a DualShock 3 from Prize Rebel. w00t! Had them custom order it from Amazon when it was on sale for $40, so even though it was free I had them use less of my points.

[quote name='moleman']Gave mine to my father, he was so excited haha.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I already had a regular Schick Quatro(another freebie) & I do not use trimmers.

i got this
28a54g.jpg

I got Quaker cheddar rice cakes via Wal-Mart's site yesterday. They were pretty good, my cat insisted on licking my fingers afterwards and eating the crumbs.

I got the free shopping list through Marie Callendar's (Con-Agra) via Wal-Mart. This thing's a freaking joke... it's the size of a post it note and has five lines to write stuff and there's five of the sheets. This is the first shopping list I've seen that had less than ten lines. Who buys five things from the grocery store... that can't remember five things?

Ah well, free's free and I'm sure my dad can make use of them to write down parts numbers for hardware store runs.

I got both(all 10) of my posters yesterday. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them...

I just got home from the mall and the free Glad "ziplock" bag arrived from Wal-Mart. It's like a quart or so, but they put the paper inside and it just looks a little dirty, so I'll probably throw batteries or something non-food related in it.

[quote name='PakiPrince31']Got a free Motor Trends magazine in the mail today, it actually came through

BTW, what is LSC?[/QUOTE]

Live Search Club. It's a great site, you play casual games for sweet prizes. It's run by MS.

Yesterday, I got a shopping list from Wal-Mart through Pur. It's a lot nicer than the crappy one Marie Callander's sent out. It's even got a MAGNET.

Today, I got Total Cranberry Crunch and a Pledge Multi-Surface wipe from Wal-Mart as well.

I got a heart healthy cookbook today that I sent out for last week. Turns out the company wasn't too far away here in PA. I also got the Quaker delight bar of dark chocolate, raspberry and almond.

I got a sample of True Delights from Quaker. It had dark chocolate, almonds, and raspberries. Yum.

I don't remember entering a contest for this, but I got Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa from Microsoft a couple days ago. So yay, $30.

I just got in today my VIVA paper towel sample, very cute and it's in the kitchen. and two femme products, thank you Cheap Ass Gamer and the Free Stuff Forum :)

A sample of Benefiber from Walmart. We have to mix it in my daughter's formula so I jumped all over this one. Also got my free issue of Woman's Day as well. Thanks CAG!

Received a copy of Mirror's Edge for the PC for doing a survey. Won't run on my computer, so I guess it's going to my brother.

bread's done
Back