What have you received recently?

Today I got my free $25 EDO cash card from Coke, and my free Oscar Mayer hot dogs coupon from Oscar Mayer. Good stuff, Maynard!

mien's the coupon's for the free candy bar and hotdogs but I'm hoping that changes tomorrow and my copies of Too Human and Lost Odyssey from Clubbing arrives

Tomato Seed From Campbell's Soup

Advanced Seal White Strips From Crest

Disposable Heating Pad From Beyond BodiHeat

My wife and I just received our prizes from the mycokerewards.com NCAA 2009 basketball contest within the past week.
I won a $25 Best Buy card.
She won the Papa John's pack: one $25 card, a "remote holder," face paint, and loads of adhesive tattoos.

My toddlers were covered in tattoos when I got home that night, but they saved one for me. :)

We've used part of the PJ card already... in true CAG fashion I ordered online, got a special, and added the free pair of beverages (which were also in an NCAA caddy).

I love free stuff, but what's the point of receiving NCAA 2009 stuff months after the tournament?

Won 800 Microsoft Points from the Sprint Skate sweepstakes that's going on right now. Can't argue with a free game or free downloadable content.

I got a copy of the book The Road in the mail the other day. I have no idea where it came from. Besides that I've only received the never ending Bed Bath & Beyond coupons...

Well I in the past two weeks have gotten.

1x $25 Twist Txt Get Debit Card
4x Free Monster Energy Coupons
2x Free Coke Coupons
1x Free 12-pack Pepsi Coupon

2 $5 giftcards from Subway contests. The Tony Parker one and then the Land of the Lost one.

And I won 2 movie tickets tonight through the Coke contest. :D

I got my free sample of dunkin donuts coffee today. :D It's the original blend. Does anyone know what it tastes like? I've never had plain old coffee before.

[quote name='TheMaidenOfSorrow']I got my free sample of dunkin donuts coffee today. :D It's the original blend. Does anyone know what it tastes like? I've never had plain old coffee before.[/QUOTE]

I quit drinking coffee, but when I did... Dunkin Donuts was the best, imo. Then again, my friends used to work there in HS, so they'd hook me up with free cups.

Oh, today I got the cereal bar from Wal-Mart, as well as my final free Mars candy coupon and a $4 carton off from Marlboro. The cereal bar was pretty tasty and I'm not a big fan of strawberry. It was sorta small though, but then again it was geared as 90 calorie.

-Roll of scott's toilet paper
-scott's disposable wipes
-Nature made Glucosamine pills
-Opera magazine (no idea why)

Lastly I received my last item from MSN Frequent shopper program:
-Rowenta 800watt Handheld steamer

7/15 mail:
-3 1.5oz packs of pipe tobacco
-flavors include:
*Wild Cherry (smells pretty good)
*Blue note (smells like vanilla extract/fruitcake)
*Fox & Hound (smells like the burn barrel)

Last month I got a xbox 360 elite from the contest the guys at the toilet paper(thanks again!!) had here and 1600 ms points from the sprint contest :D..

7/17 mail
-Coupon for a Free 6 pack of pepsi (bottles)
-UPS dropped off a box of Red Vines Licorice.

[quote name='xBrandonx']I didn't get my Venom Energy yet wtf, you got yours :([/QUOTE]

I'd be patient, a lot of people were getting theirs ahead of me and one day it just popped up. If you don't get it that would suck though.

7/25 mail:
-Free candy coupons (again)
-Nivea for men body wash sample

i got 1600 free Microsoft points. all i had to do was fill out some surveys to build up spending points. link is in sig:D

Interestingly I won 1600 Microsoft Points from a contest, but since I enter so many contests, I can't remember which one. XD

Just got the mail today:
Free Starbucks ice cream coupon.
Free Tampax tampons coupon.
Free Trojan Her Pleasure condom.

Via online:
2x $5 SwagBucks Amazon gift cards.

I'm a dude by the way.. those tampons are not for me!

100 MS Points via BoxedDeal
Selected for the new 360 dashboard preview (that...that counts...sniff)
$30 giftcard to Express...from Express
Google Voice account and business cards
Xbox360 Karaoke Revolution microphone from a guilt-ridden eBayer (shipping complications)
Nivea body/shampoo/shave sample

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back