What have you received recently?

Just won me some PAIN BABY!!!!

I highly recommend inputting all 3 level codes on that Subway Frenzy thing. Yesterday I was a inputed the freebies on only level 1 trying to win bowling/pain, no dice.

10 minutes ago I put in the level 2 and 3 codes and on my 2nd code respecticely won PAIN! 12:17 am ftw.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Recently I received that Cyan Spartan from Mega Blocks that just about everybody got, but today I received my newest pride and joy! I won it from Game Informer's Haiku contest. It's a voodoo doll of Guybrush on a stand as a promotion for Monkey Island 2 Special Edition. The label says it is #171/500.

VoodooDoll.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was notified on Monday that I had won and received it on Wednesday, too! 169/500. It was weird there was such a lag between both of our "You're a winner" emails, I figured they chose all winners at the same time... but I would be wrong. Congrats on getting yours as well! :)

This month has been good. Won LBP2 CE, 7strains & Avatar Pinball Indie Games, Noble 6 helmet for Avatar, $20 PSN card, and I won Papaton 2 & Charlie's Angel rental but I didn't claim those prizes. Also got 4 Xbox 360 games free & 3 games really cheap because of a card/coupon. Thanks CAG!

@dyeknom

Glad you got one too! There certainly was quite a lag between our emails, that's for sure. But you got one and that's what matters!

As for what I just got, I just got my Monsters vs. Aliens DVD from the Kung Fu Panda World survey thread that was posted awhile back. I forgot all about it and was surprised to find it in my mailbox today :D

I received a $20 PSN card from a trivia contest being held on a live stream on justin.tv. I also won a MW 2 Stimulus map pack from evilavatar.com

Thanks to the kindness of a steam friend, I received a copy of "Borderlands (steam version)." However, I believe the fact that it was one sale for $10.19 had something to do with it; I highly doubt he would do it if it was it's original price of $30.

[quote name='Kancer']I just won an iPad from @archetype on twitter. They have 4 more to give out too.[/QUOTE]

Very Nice win on that. Just noticed you've only been here a month or so and you've already won more than most here. You better enjoy it!

I won Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light from Louiedog here on CAG. I also recently received Perfect Dark from a trade.

[quote name='Skram']Very Nice win on that. Just noticed you've only been here a month or so and you've already won more than most here. You better enjoy it!

I won Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light from Louiedog here on CAG. I also recently received Perfect Dark from a trade.[/QUOTE]

I lurked for a looooooong time. Decided to register for the gamestop giveaway. Did most of my console game trades on somethingawful, figured i would try here too. :)

[quote name='Kancer']I just won an iPad from @archetype on twitter. They have 4 more to give out too.[/QUOTE]

I find it funny since you were gettin mad at others for spamming you for the same contest.... Guess you'll see me spamming tomorrow in hopes I'll win.;)

[quote name='downsouthtigger']I find it funny since you were gettin mad at others for spamming you for the same contest.... Guess you'll see me spamming tomorrow in hopes I'll win.;)[/QUOTE]

I didnt spam... and won... think about it :D

[quote name='Kancer']I didnt spam... and won... think about it :D[/QUOTE]

An iPad and Halo Reach and you've just started trying these contests for the past month or so. My contest winning heart can't take it much longer.

Also I won a Splosion Man Poster from BusyGamerNews.com

Warning- Supa Big Image

40638_460302925844_58705260844_6803132_4481146_n.jpg

[quote name='Skram']An iPad and Halo Reach and you've just started trying these contests for the past month or so. My contest winning heart can't take it much longer.[/QUOTE]

If you want to hate me a little more, I also won that Crackdown 2 custom 360 elite from mountain dew last month....

[quote name='Kancer']If you want to hate me a little more, I also won that Crackdown 2 custom 360 elite from mountain dew last month....[/QUOTE]

I don't hate you at all. I want to be your friend, get some goodies, and have some luck rub off.

Things that I have won recently include the following:

$10 gift card to Giant
Copy of Lead and Gold
DJ Hero for a penny (not free but close enough)
$6 mail in rebate off beer

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm lately I've won:

A heroes prize pack (cards and such)
Singularity
Transformers: WFC
LBP2
Modnation Racers
Clash of the Titans
High Velocity Bowling
$40 in Subway gc's
A star wars con Empire #8 with figures.
$15 Gamestop GC from the Rupeethon
Spiderman: Scattered Dimensions (mainly due to Kancer being a classy guy)

All in all I've had a good haul recently ;)

Oh this is all mainly thanks to UGO and Subway. I heart awesome contests!

Just a trade between internet buddies and being generous I was gifted VVVVVV and Poker Night on Steam for a 1 Month XBL Code.

Won Dogfighter on Steam from a contest. Hopefully the online isn't too dead.

BusyGamerNews is still looking for correct poster tubes size for majority of the posters they are to send out. I'll probably get it this week if they found some good poster tubes over the weekend.

Valkyria Chronicles arrived today. Now to let it sit on my shelf for 2 years until VC3 is out.

Just won Sonic Adventure for XBLA and I should be getting a code for that on Wednesday. Sadly no 2 days before its out kind of code.

[quote name='freebietrader']Man I need free stuff this sucks...Can anybody help me plzzz?????????[/QUOTE]

The only reply I can think of since you joined today, your name is freebie trader, and your requesting things in the wrong thread is No

[quote name='rogXue']hmm lately I've won:

Spiderman: Scattered Dimensions (mainly due to Kancer being a classy guy)

[/QUOTE]

Haha you're welcome.

Out of nowhere I won an Altec Lansing Ipod dock from Oprah (dont even own an Ipod), and a goddamn Jacob from twighlight umbrella from Toys R Us (Not a 12 year old girl)

Received my PS3 Move Hardware Bundle that I won from the Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Contest yesterday.

Just got "So Dear To My Heart" from Disney's Rewards yesterday.

Sunday, I cashed in my $10 K-Mart gift card that I got last week from mycokerewards and bought a $3 surge protector, a copy of Kindergarten Cop on DVD and a Sierra Mist (because I'm a butthole). 5 cents over, FTW.

Also Sunday, I had my mom deliver my nephew his birthday gift... a Hamm Bank from Toy Story 3 that I got from four boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats that cost a total of $6. :)

got DeathSpank 2 code from UGO.com
that was today. few days ago I also got a LocoRoco 2 code from BusyGamerNews.com

I have so many PSP games now I should seriously consider buying a PSP.

I won $100 GC to a local comic store https://www.silversnail.com/shop/index.html
had a friend pick it up for me since I was out of town at the time and he just mailed it.. so got that a well.

-Crackdown 2 Toy Box DLC Code
-Transformers WFC Map Pack 2 PSN Code
-Sonic Adventure Code
-Another Sonic Adventure which was traded for Marathon Durandul and a XBLIG
-Dance: Its Your Stage! Code for shits and giggles
-R.U.S.E for 360
-Ship Simulator Extremes (If you live in the UK and want this for free PM me)
-Awesome PAX Poster Pack. Mailing tube packed with two amazing Brink posters, eyepopping Dungeons & Dragons Red Box poster, signed The Maw poster, signed 'Splosion Man poster, Metroid: Other M poster, double-sided poster with Rift and End of Nations and Age of Empires Online large sticker.
-You have successfully redeemed a code for: Hydrophobia. It has been added to your download queue.
-You have successfully redeemed a code for: Noble Six Helmet. It has been added to your download queue
-So I won 2 Codes for Civ 5 and 2 Codes for Just Cause 2. Both for steam.
Bit lucky this month

Also did a trade and got Robotron 2084 and Patapon 2. I just wanted Robotron due to it being pulled from XBLA.

Also should be getting an email about an inflatable Raffy from Phantasy Star sometime soon.

Thats over the whole month I think.

-Add Napoleon Total War and Plain Sight to that list.

Just got a Peace Walker PSP bundle from Konami, extra copy of Peace Walker, and a review copy of Dead Rising 2 for the PS3 in the mail. I'll try to get some pictures.

Got Mafia II CE and Spiderman Shattered Dimensions within the last monthish. And this week I won Guitar Hero: WoR instrument bundle and Superman/Batman bluray.

My girl gifted me "Senko no Ronde" . . . LoL.
Not a masterpiece but i'm having fun with it.
However I don't know if gift can be posted here . . . . lol !

bread's done
Back