What have you received recently?

Got a ton of stuff from TheKartel. Most recently a copy of Bayonetta and The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Great site! You earn points for every post you make in the forum and use it to enter raffles or redeem prizes.

I know it sounds like a referral site but it isn't. It's a community (much like CAG) and you get rewarded by striking conversation.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Got a ton of stuff from TheKartel. Most recently a copy of Bayonetta and The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Great site! You earn points for every post you make in the forum and use it to enter raffles or redeem prizes.

I know it sounds like a referral site but it isn't. It's a community (much like CAG) and you get rewarded by striking conversation.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm on this site. :p

41MXBH52FVL._SS400_.jpg

Weber One Touch Silver Charcoal Grilll
I got from going on Marlboro.com for 50 days and clicking on three things each day.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']
41MXBH52FVL._SS400_.jpg

Weber One Touch Silver Charcoal Grilll
I got from going on Marlboro.com for 50 days and clicking on three things each day.[/QUOTE]
I got this grill. Good stuff! Sometimes I still use it after I got a gas grill.

Yesterday I won the new Medal of Honor on 360, PS3, & PC. I don't even remember entering a sweeps for them.

[quote name='eau']I got this grill. Good stuff! Sometimes I still use it after I got a gas grill.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to test the grill out, I have heard great things about this model.

I got a signed copy of Gears of War 2 today. There are 10-15 signatures on it.

I also may have won 250 GB 360. I missed a call yesterday from a local store which ran a contest for one. The message was vague and just said to call them back regarding the contest. The contact person isn't there today, so I'm supposed to try again Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

edit: I also apparently won a Costume Quest code yesterday. Gametrailers was giving them out and every one that I tried to redeem gave me an error. Apparently one of them worked, because it's in my history. It's the second or third time this has happened to me since the xbox.com update. I wish I'd realized before spending an hour today trying to win another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the Fallout New Vegas I won arrives today.

For XBLA I've won some things by complete luck and code drops. Hydrophobia, Blade Kitten, Comic Jumper, Monday Night Combat, Deadliest Warrior, and Dead Space Ignition. I also won the Enslaved Preorder DLC, L4D Sacrifice DLC, and Borderlands Claptrap PSN DLC. I need to make a list from now on probably.

I just got the Johnsonville deli bites and a Halo Reach Hoodie in the mail today.

I got six packs of the deli bites (which my dog loves and i tried some mucho salty) and the Halo Hoodie is from the Honor the code contest but the funny thing about that one is that I didn't put any entries for the hoodie.

Just got a free copy of Halo ODST from that one promotion awhile back. I moved to another apartment building same apartment location and I guess the apartment office were clearing out their unclaimed deliveries and I saw one that was under my name but old apt number. I guess I'll keep this one since I sold my copy.

I just got a Killzone 3 Beta code from Sony, and a free Superstars V8 Racing code (PSN) from the Bitmob.com giveaway.

I'm downloading the game right now :)

Received this month:
Two pairs of movie tickets from Coke's "Twist Text Win"
Sobe T-shirt
PS3 download (Pain) from Subway

Won and awaiting:
PS3 Little Big Planet 2 from Subway
coupons for 4 boxes of toaster struedel
carpet cleaner fro Shaw

- judge cards (thumbs up/down)
- ps eye
- 2x move controllers
- singstar game
- singstar mics
- move/singstar cups
- move napkins
- stack of PS move/Singstar magnets
- $5 subway gift card
- 2x coke 12oz free 12-pack coupons
- amex pass brochures with free $25 codes in them

ummmm....

1. PSN pain game
2. GT5 (have not gotten yet.)
3. some PSN movie rentails
(all three from sub way contest)

Cashed in mycokerewards for a $50 nike card and bought a pair of $30 clearance shoes and then a $10 clearance basketball for my nephews for Christmas. Also in the mail I got a free one load sample of Tide Acti-Lift for my great aunt (I know she uses it, plus she lives alone and doesn't drive.)

Well I got over 450 points in coke points from the McDonalds thing and I won Pain from Subway. Too bad my system broke a while back so I can't download anything until my system is replaced.

Finally got that free gum. Ordered Key Lime, but I got Strawberry Shortcake. Ah well, I don't chew gum anyway. Most of it my dad uses for groundhog bait.

Received:
A gift bag from OneOfSwords of Activision fame that included GH: Van Halen and 3 t-shirts
A t-shirt from Mike's Hard Lemonade
Another t-shirt from 1crazyidiot
a gift card from Sonic
Green Day Rock Band

I'm waiting on:
a gift bag from Jeep Motors
a gift bag from 2K Games
schwag from the nerdiest kids
Black Rock Shooter DVD+art book from Otaku Gamer

Won a first generation Xbox 360 (11-26-2005 manufacture date) from GameDealDaily. Had to buy a power brick and VGA cable for it so it technically wasn't free, but I've essentially gotten an Xbox 360 for $20 so I can't complain.

Hopefully this first-gen hardware doesn't shit the bed before I get to run through most of the big 360 titles. Haven't owned a 360 before so everything is new to me. Ordered ODST off Club Bing so hopefully that will be here early next month. Going to see what I can grab off Amazon for cheap as soon as I have some monies to dedicate to games.

CurrentlyNotAnRRODBox.JPG

[quote name='Shane_For_Wax']Received:
A gift bag from OneOfSwords of Activision fame that included GH: Van Halen and 3 t-shirts
A t-shirt from Mike's Hard Lemonade
Another t-shirt from 1crazyidiot
a gift card from Sonic
Green Day Rock Band

I'm waiting on:
a gift bag from Jeep Motors
a gift bag from 2K Games
schwag from the nerdiest kids
Black Rock Shooter DVD+art book from Otaku Gamer[/QUOTE]

hoe do u manage to get all these gift bags?

Won the Alien Anthology on Blu
Walking Dead Compendium with Dead Rising 2
Wii Party
2 Conan Shirts
A King Statue from Behemoth
Monkey Island Guybrush Voodoo Doll
A Platinum gift from Club Nintendo. (SMB Statue)
The Exorcist Collectors Ed on Blu

Probably more but I can't remember.

From the Burger King Kinect promotion...

1zpimfc.jpg
fk5t0p.jpg
9hum83.jpg

Just in case people are curious...

- the Kinect sensor included in this bundle does NOT connect to the old white X360 console;

- the HDD unit from the old console is NOT compatible with the new 'slim'.

So, we will basically have to go out and a buy a HDD unit ($129) in order to migrate our current accounts (and well over 4Gb of DLC) to this new console, or pick up the adapter ($35, sold out) to use the Kinect with our old consoles. Ugh!

Clarification: the Kinect itself can be used with the old style console, but will require an external power supply NOT included in this bundle -- but is normally included if you get just the Kinect unit by itself (i.e. without a console). Also, with some modifications, the old HDDs can be used in the new slim -- but since it requires removing the internals from the old HDD unit and preferably using a gray market enclosure to insert it into the slim case, it is not something everyone is going to want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='A Gamer']From the Burger King Kinect promotion...

Just in case people are curious...

- the Kinect sensor included in this bundle does NOT connect to the old white X360 console;

- the HDD unit from the old console is NOT compatible with the new 'slim'.

So, we will basically have to go out and a buy a HDD unit ($129) in order to migrate our current accounts (and well over 4Gb of DLC) to this new console. Ugh![/QUOTE]
Awesome. Can't wait for the one that I won today!

Just to clarify: The Kinect does work on the original Xbox 360 console provided you buy the power supply from the M$ store for $35. The power supply does come with the $150 Kinect sensor package, just not the $300 console/sensor bundle.

Received:
NHL 11 for PS3
Sonic Adventure for XBLA
6 Month Subscription to Rolling Stone

Waiting for:
Little Big Planet 2 for PS3

[quote name='Parkerktm']hoe do u manage to get all these gift bags?[/QUOTE]
Via twitter. 2K games gives them away regularly. Jeep was giving them away for Black Ops.

Speaking of which I received the Jeep one. Inside was:

1 Call of Duty Black Ops shirt (size L, good size!)
1 red Jeep t-shirt (size L)
1 headlamp like for what you use when spelunking and such
1 thermos
1 Jeep hat.

I am also now waiting on:
bag from 2K games (Twitter)
a huge box of caffeine from caffeinaholic.net (commented on their site)
that swag box from nerdiest kids (commented on their site)
Rapala Pro Bass from Activision directly (Another twitter contest)
AND a pair of Black Ops Gunnar Optik glasses (twitter!)

I win so much I'm actually detailing it in a blog: http://theshanehoard.blogspot.com/

Okay. I also received my swag box from nerdiest kids, the GUNNAR glasses plus USB dogtag which came with it, and an Honor the Code kit from PepsiCo.

Still waiting on: Rapala Pro Bass, 2K Games swag and caffeine from caffeinaholic.net

[quote name='Shane_For_Wax']Okay. I also received my swag box from nerdiest kids, the GUNNAR glasses plus USB dogtag which came with it, and an Honor the Code kit from PepsiCo.

Still waiting on: Rapala Pro Bass, 2K Games swag and caffeine from caffeinaholic.net[/QUOTE]

i checked out your blog and you do get some crazy stuff! look forward to reading more!

I've got a Kinect coming from BK as well, I'm super-stoked. I didn't even notice it came with Kinect Sports as well, I have to remember to draw the blinds or else everyone's going to see me boxing the air through my window and think something's wrong with me.

Wait, the BK deal comes with Kinect Sports? LOL. :facepalm:

I just picked it up for $40 on Amazon.com yesterday! Welp, here's to return shipping.

The last few days have been plentiful for me :D

Sonic 4
Pinball FX2 Core
Pinball FX2 Classic
ilomilo

and NOX Scout headphones.
I am currently still waiting for my DR2 and Walking Dead Compendium
If I haven't listed it before I also won the Alien Anthology on Blu.

Good times!

[quote name='rogXue']The last few days have been plentiful for me :D

Sonic 4
Pinball FX2 Core
Pinball FX2 Classic
ilomilo

and NOX Scout headphones.
I am currently still waiting for my DR2 and Walking Dead Compendium
If I haven't listed it before I also won the Alien Anthology on Blu.

Good times![/QUOTE]

Care to share where you enter these contests?

bread's done
Back