What have you received recently?

Got a copy of Shadowland Magazine #1 from a giveaway posted on this forum.
Really interesting stuff on the history of Captain America and Phantom of the Opera.

[quote name='golfing7861']Feel free to share ;)

jk lol, got my free Bloomberg![/QUOTE]

sorry the wife needs Xbox LIVE

Im booked with Xbox LIVE until the world ends (courtesy of the Netflix Promo circa 2009-2010)

Signal Studios sent me this after reading my review for Toy Soldiers: Cold War.

AYscv78CIAAovR7.jpg

Also got 2 copies of Crimson Alliance, a coupon for a free Twix bar and I should be getting Driver: San Francisco from Ubisoft any friggin day now.

[quote name='T9X69']Signal Studios sent me this after reading my review for Toy Soldiers: Cold War.

AYscv78CIAAovR7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice haul, love the shirts!

My Retro City Rampage swag:
16fa8a.png

Also got 4 T-shirts, 1 hat, 19 patches, Jeep pin, Drawstring bag, 2 limited edition Mountain Dew MW3 soda cans, 2 Zombie posters, One snack bag of Doritos, One voucher for MW3 hardened edition and a really nice tan from the COD XP Event

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']Nice haul, love the shirts!

My Retro City Rampage swag:
16fa8a.png

Also got 4 T-shirts, 1 hat, 19 patches, Jeep pin, Drawstring bag, 2 limited edition Mountain Dew MW3 soda cans, 2 Zombie posters, One snack bag of Doritos, One voucher for MW3 hardened edition and a really nice tan from the COD XP Event[/QUOTE]

Looks like it was well worth the money to be at XP! Well, if you paid I'm sure you would've said that! Lol
Doesn't this mean that you're getting two copies of MW3 Hardened Edition since you had to pre-order a copy to be a part of the contest?
Btw how were the lines handled? Did you get to do any of the physical activities at XP, like Paintballing or using the Zipline? How was the food at Burger Town? I heard it was like $20 for a burger that didn't taste so good.
Are you willing to go next year?

Today I got a Twix coupon. I thought it was going to say specifically that I could only get the PB Twix because that's the one I chose. Luckily for me I was able to choose the regular Twix because the PB version was a thumbs down imo.

Got some kind of memory card reader from videogameplaza for free.

d5a25e.png

The Bryant:

Looks like it was well worth the money to be at XP! Well, if you paid I'm sure you would've said that! Lol
Doesn't this mean that you're getting two copies of MW3 Hardened Edition since you had to pre-order a copy to be a part of the contest?

I won my ticket to XP on twitter, so only one copy for me.

Btw how were the lines handled? Did you get to do any of the physical activities at XP, like Paintballing or using the Zipline?

I did everything that XP had to offer. The only real long line was for the jeep ride and swag bag line. Everything else moved pretty fast
bf58ab.jpg

How was the food at Burger Town? I heard it was like $20 for a burger that didn't taste so good.

It was not to bad, I had the chicken sandwich. It was as good as any fast food I've had. It was only $12 for a combo meal (chicken or hamburger, fries, soda) and if you asked for special sauce you got a free Burgertown T-shirt. Most people did not know to ask for the sauce though.

Are you willing to go next year?

Indeed... I drive 18 hours straight and got there when the doors opened. I would do it again.

[quote name='COLDblood']Got a some kind of memory card reader from videogameplaza for free.

d5a25e.png
[/QUOTE]

Looks like a DS TopToy, which is a flash cart for the NDS. You can pirate games with it.

[quote name='Gram']Looks like a DS TopToy, which is a flash cart for the NDS. You can pirate games with it.[/QUOTE]

Looks like its going in the trash. Strange they would send me that as a free gift when I bought a XBOX chat pad. Last time they sent my 3-D glasses as a free gift.

Twix voucher arrived today.

[quote name='COLDblood']Looks like its going in the trash. Strange they would send me that as a free gift when I bought a XBOX chat pad. Last time they sent my 3-D glasses as a free gift.

Twix voucher arrived today.[/QUOTE]

nOOOOOOO!!!

ill take it!!! dont throw it away

I tried PMing you, but you have to many

Got a number of things today, all from PAX.
From Kinecticon, code cards for a Cortana avatar prop and energy sword avatar prop, which were the original prizes. However, they also threw in a Mass Effect Normandy avatar prop. On top of that, when I opened the package from them today, they'd also thrown in a Halo Fest badge w/ xbox 360 lanyard and an inflatable omni-blade. Very cool prizes.

I also received a Mass Effect 3-themed room key one of the Seattle hotels were using during PAX from a different contest.

I got my copy of R&C A Crack in Time today from PlayStation House Party. I also got my mystery shirt of mystery size from the Sour Patch Instant Win Game today. It ended up being a white shirt with the black silhouette of a sour patch kid & it's size was L but it looked & fit like it was bigger. Hope it doesn't shrink.

Got a Shampoo Sample from Dove yesterday
Breathe Right Strips samples arrived
ESPN Magazine

Just recently I got enough eRewards credit and redeemed 'em for the $25 GameStop giftcard. Should arrive next month.

[quote name='Gram']an inflatable omni-blade.

a Mass Effect 3-themed room key one of the Seattle hotels were using during PAX from a different contest.[/QUOTE]

You lucky bastard. I'm extremely jealous that you got those.

i have received Leon S Kennedy's RE4 360 avatar outfit! there are only 35 males and 35 female outfits given out by reedem code

I got the free Twix coupon in the mail about a week ago. Received everything from 1saleaday: iPod cable, USB Car Charger, and Vibe ear buds. Still waiting for the survival credit card multitool.

[quote name='TealPavelski']How did you manage that?[/QUOTE]

Review copy. I guess some how they fucked up, so they're sending out one today. Should get it by Wednesday. Kinda feels pointless reviewing a game that's been out for over a week, but oh well lol

[quote name='Captain Urahara']You lucky bastard. I'm extremely jealous that you got those.[/QUOTE]

I feel really grateful to have gotten them.
I went from no ME3 swag to a respectable amount in a day, and I was technically only supposed to have won the room key. Even that was a longshot, considering it was shipped from Australia.

[quote name='T9X69']Review copy. I guess some how they fucked up, so they're sending out one today. Should get it by Wednesday. Kinda feels pointless reviewing a game that's been out for over a week, but oh well lol[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. I need to get a job writing reviews!

The Big Lebowski limited Blu-Ray edition and Turtle beach X12s (bought), and I too got the Twix code.

Got a $25 Gamestop gift card, my second e-rewards reward this quarter (I guess because the first one I redeemed, a borders rewards credit, was removed from the site. Awesome!)

The Big Lebowski digital hd copy:from -s1nk0
crimison alaince: from winning the other 5 summer arcade games
2 twix bars
a few avatar items and home items
ratchet and crank a crack in time:from houseparty

thats all since my last post for last month

[quote name='MrPiggles']Just got some Taylormade Penta Golf Balls today, don't know why the hell I entered to get them in the first place[/QUOTE]

I got those too... Also got golf clubs from them a couple months back and I dont play golf at all, well unless putt-putt counts.

Stuff I've won this week that I haven't received yet includes:

$250 paypal (technically won a choice of PS3, Xbox, or Ipod Touch, but opted for cash value)
Choice of Ipod/Ipad/Iphone case.
An Iphone power case from Richard Solo.

I don't even have an iphone wtf

bread's done
Back