What have you received recently?

Just right now I won the Call of Duty Rezerection Map Pack from http://pushstartselect.com/
Can't wait to play Moon!! :D

[quote name='ZombieToast']Never heard of 'im.[/QUOTE]

It's his debut album. Dude is a savior to the rap game.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']I'm not the only one who's noticed. There should be a list of most successful CAGs.[/QUOTE]

Hell yea! But I guess this thread sorta counts as that list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some semi-interesting stuff, I guess. MySurvey sent me a couple of Sharpies. I guess Rubbermaid changed the ink or something. I dunno, I haven't noticed anything different, but they want me to test them for two weeks.

Also got my RFID blocker, which just looks like a paper sleeve.

The coolest thing in my opinion was the box of Kellogg's FiberPlus Nut Lovers granola bars. It's a brand new flavor of their FiberPlus bars that haven't been released in stores yet, so I can't really say anything about them, but they're freakin' tasty. The bars were packaged with an Ice Brix, which I tossed into the freezer since they're reusable and super handy.

[quote name='The Bryant']It's his debut album. Dude is a savior to the rap game.[/QUOTE]
I don't play rap games, so I'll have to take your word for it.

got a box from monavie free drink samples, thought it would just be one but it was a box of 12.
got that rfid thing from daily steals, its a paper sleeve with tinfoil in it(least thats what it looks like) and it has their site logo in huge letters over it.
my s/o got the locust bandanna/cog tags from the gamewatcher/busy gamernews.com free stuff friday.
should have like 10 or so magazines coming soon lol

The items I won from taking the Gearbox Borderlands survey came today.

Letter
swagletter.jpg

Sticker
swagsticker.jpg

Borderlands 2 Keychain
swagkeychain.jpg

Signed copy of Borderlands;
Outside
swagoutside.jpg

Inside
swaginside.jpg

Thanks Gearbox!
:applause:

Score! $6.75 Amazon credit ...

jk

Got my RFID protector from onesaleaday and got my 12 coupons for free Hostess products! They aren't month-coded so I can get one box per week for the next three months! SCORE!

Just got an email confirmation from Newegg for that facebook contest awhile back. XL tshirt for free, too bad I wear a medium but oh well, I'll find someone in my family to wear it.

I was walking in downtown Chicago today when someone hands me a $5 BP giftcard. So naturally I had to go back and get another.

[quote name='ManCowBear']I was walking in downtown Chicago today when someone hands me a $5 BP giftcard. So naturally I had to go back and get another.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you. I just won a code for the Bombardier XBL Avatar item, looks pretty ugly to me. Also got a code for a Gears 3 Liquid Skin, from: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305007

thumbm.png

Edit: And I just won a DVD for Fast and Furious Five.

T-shirt from Tongue Punch.
New issue of ESPN magazine that is full of a bunch of nude athletes. Unfortunately, 80% are muscle-bound dudes.

Got my swag from Gearbox for taking their Duke Nukem Forever survey. Got a Borderlands 2 keychain, 2 Borderlands magnets, a Gearbox Software sticker and sling pack, a Borderlands and Brothers in Arms shot glasses, and an apology letter for their big mistake of a game they refer to as Duke Nukem Forever. Just kidding on the last thing but that would have been hilarious.

[quote name='The Bryant']The Body Issue of ESPN. I thought it was just gonna be Jose Reyes, but....The issue is filled with nudity! Haha![/QUOTE]

Man got it today. I can't even look at the cover :cold:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Man got it today. I can't even look at the cover :cold:[/QUOTE]

Same, it caught me off guard when I went to get the mail. I also just found out a person I went to highschool with is modeling for playboy.

I got $5 for Amazon from SwagBucks and just ordered a $5 Amazon Gift from CheapAssGamer. I'm thinking it's time to get an EasyCap.

This weekend I got:

Rage from Bethesda Insider
Sanctum from IGN
and Office 2010 Professional from Microsoft Expertzone

My best score ever.

Got home from yard sales and had a chair full of stuff today.

Three My Coke Rewards shirts (got another last week), the Camel design your own shirt, and the Sour Patch Kids coupon from the facebook game.

Today I got:
  • Copy of Madden 12 (PS3) from House Party
  • Two My Coke Rewards shirts (Ohio State and UTEP)
  • Shirt from the shirt creator at Camel
  • $500 Walmart gift card from the Thanks USA treasure hunt
Just found out about the gift card tonight-- couldn't believe it.

Today I got:
- Copy of Shadow of the Colossus on PS2
- Dragon Quest VIII Soundtrack]
- Music to Game By Soundtrack

All from randomdud/deathofnarmality blog! Thanks again!

Should get the Shadow of the Colossus NES cart in the mail any day now :D

NAMCO sent me a review copy of "Go Vacation" when I don't even own a Wii lol, then I just got The Sims 3: Pets from EA the other day.

I've received:

My Coke Rewards T-Shirt
Cell (XBLIG)
Pirates of Black Cove (Steam)
Defenders of Ardania (Steam)
160 Microsoft points from Gamestop Pick Your Perks (Haven't received yet)
800 Microsoft points from a Nissan ad on the marketplace. (Haven't received yet)

I need to start entering more contests, People are getting some awesome stuff, I want to be one of those people! XD

Breast Cancer Pin (From 1SaleADay) just in time for the Breast Cancer walk.
Had a lot of trouble getting the butterfly backing off the pin but it's all good now. It's looks pretty nice tbh

[quote name='The Bryant']Breast Cancer Pin (From 1SaleADay) just in time for the Breast Cancer walk.
Had a lot of trouble getting the butterfly backing off the pin but it's all good now. It's looks pretty nice tbh[/QUOTE]

Same here, I had to yank the backing off. This is the second one I had ordered. The first time they had these up mine arrived broken.

[quote name='GenPirate']Same here, I had to yank the backing off. This is the second one I had ordered. The first time they had these up mine arrived broken.[/QUOTE]

yea mine arrived broken, backing was missing half of it and the pin was snapped off the ribbon

Damn, that sucks! I would've been extremely pissed if that happened to me.
Are these things broken before they send 'em out? These 1SaleADay horror stories happen way to often fo r it to be a mail service's fault.

[quote name='The Bryant']Damn, that sucks! I would've been extremely pissed if that happened to me.
Are these things broken before they send 'em out? These 1SaleADay horror stories happen way to often fo r it to be a mail service's fault.[/QUOTE]
I don't really see any reason to be upset about it. It was free and I don't care about cancer awareness, so I just threw it away and was done with it. Anyway, I doubt they're broken before shipment; they're just really shoddy quality and probably snapped by the time they left the post office.

Got an email from shoprunner a few days ago that said I get a year of the service for free.
Just in time for the Toys R Us sale too. :D

[quote name='ZombieToast']I don't really see any reason to be upset about it. It was free and I don't care about cancer awareness, so I just threw it away and was done with it. Anyway, I doubt they're broken before shipment; they're just really shoddy quality and probably snapped by the time they left the post office.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I was looking forward to the pin. I have a small collection of buttons/pins on my book bag. Plus it saved me $5. I was about to buy a pin for the Breast Cancer Walk (I didn't even go tbh) and for brownie points from my lady friend.

I'll probably replace it with an American Flag after October or give it away.

EDIT:
Removed it once from my book bag and now it just doesn't work anymore. The backing falls off. Shame. it was a pretty pin. Brought me lots of attention lol.

3 month ps +( X3)

passes to play uncharted 3 in 3d at the movie theater

black ops map packs

nba jams on fire edition

random add-ons for 360 and ps3 games

themes and avatar content

a few steam games

$5 visa gift card

$10 psn voucher @3 $2.99 vouchers

400 ms points (2X)
100 ms points

thats what i have received so far but i have won tons more but it has not made it yet so i will report back in a few weeks

Breast Cancer pin from 1saleaday. Not broken or messed up.

Pressed Powder from a company I cant remember

6 different magazines. All free!

Just got the mail and my 50 dollar dividend rewards check from Citi was sitting there smiling at me.

bread's done
Back