What have you received recently?

Fallout New Vegas XBLA Code from Bethesda Insiders, Everybody Dance from House Party Madden 12 PS3 game and PS3 Glasses from House Party, $5 amazon GC from Prizerebel

[quote name='The Bryant']Maxim came in. Way better than last months issue![/QUOTE]

After 4 months of missed issues, they finally sent me an issue this month.
Either they weren't sending them or my carrier is stealing them every month. I told Maxim and they're tracking the next several issues they're sending me to see.

Free Copy Of Batman Arkham City. - CAG Member

Free Copy Of Dungeon Defenders. - PCGamer Forum Member

Free unopened Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Figures - Ultimate Kevin, NRG and Utility Vehicle Vortex Helicopter with Gwen. - Toy R Us Coupon/AM New York

Free hardcover copy of 'A Sickness In The Family' - Vertigo Comics - NYC Library Short Story Contest

6 Free Tickets to Puss n Boots 3D - Regal Cinema - Guy handing them out @ 149th Street off the corner of 3rd Avenue

10 Free 4 Gb Attache USB Sticks - Purple - Rebate + Coupons - Rite Aid

PS3 Branded Glass Cups from House Party. I expected shot glasses. These things are pretty heavy. Nice quality, too.

PowerBand from SaveMore $10 credit.

Got a Dremel Multi-tool converter in order to use it with craftsman (and other brand) blades.

Also got my Gamestop Gift card for this quarter. Don't know if I should put that towards Skyrim or Rocksmith...

I received a big book on vampire films in the mail today.
Don't remember being informed that I'd won it, but I'll take it.

3 month ps +( X3)

passes to play uncharted 3 in 3d at the movie theater

black ops map packs

nba jams on fire edition

random add-ons for 360 and ps3 games

themes and avatar content

a few steam games

$5 visa gift card

$10 psn voucher @3 $2.99 vouchers

400 ms points (2X)
100 ms points
UPDATE:

1 Twister™ Mania game on the Kinect for Xbox 360
13 Coupons for you and your guests to save on the Twister™ Mania game
14 Silly straws
16 Twister™ Mania coasters
1 Bag of twistable balloons

160 msp X7
$5 gamstop card
1 month live X2
2 ps3 glass cups
$10 psn voucher

thats what i have received so far this month but i have won tons more but it has not made it yet so i will report back in a few weeks

[quote name='ZombieToast']Size 17? Goddamn. Are your feet actually that big or is it the only size they had?[/QUOTE]

That's my size. I'm six six, though.

Sheesh, I can only imagine how tiny my feet must look compared to you guys. I know 16 and 17 aren't massive, but I've got some pretty small feet (they didn't quite grow along with the rest of me), so it just seems really big to me. Sure beats having dainty girly feet like mine.

"you know what they say about big feet dont you"

sorry to steer of topic.

does getting something you ordered and pay for count?

if so, got my HP touchpad yesterday

[quote name='thekrayze']"you know what they say about big feet dont you"

sorry to steer of topic.

does getting something you ordered and pay for count?

if so, got my HP touchpad yesterday[/QUOTE]

This is in the section for freebies and contest. So paying for something and getting it does not fit in here.

I don't think I mentioned this, but I got a key-shaped bottle opener, three cans of Dr. Pepper Ten (product study), and an unlabeled bottle of shower gel (another product study). I also got free Zappos VIP membership.

And this isn't a score of my own, but I thought I'd mention that a buddy of mine just won $10,000 through a Subway contest. I guess he's now going to be the Canadian equivalent of Jared.

[quote name='The Bryant']Just received my first PlayBoy issue and a Kleenex Tissue sample today.

There's a joke in there somewhere ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, I would have laughed my ass off if that happened to me.

Not much on my end lately. I got more free sodas, though. Diet Coke this time. I'm getting paid $5 to drink 'em and they say I'll get paid more and more with each soda they send. Pretty sweet deal.

Oh, and does Halloween candy count? You wouldn't believe how much of my son's candy had razor blades and poison!

Oh said:
OOHHHH i second that. not to mention that my youngest son is allergic to milk, soy and tree nuts (almonds for example) [but not peanuts strangely and thankfully]

got 400 msp from bing rewards yesterday

[quote name='thekrayze']OOHHHH i second that. not to mention that my youngest son is allergic to milk, soy and tree nuts (almonds for example) [but not peanuts strangely and thankfully][/QUOTE]
Ouch, tough break. Not sure what I'd do without milk. Thankfully, in my son's case, it's just that he's too young for candy (the trick-or-treating was just for fun). I'm letting him have the Kit-Kat bars and a York peppermint patty, but we're keeping the rest. That should be enough to last him for a good week or two. He just had his first piece of candy ever last night and he went nuts, so I'm thinking this is the best decision. Heh.

Redwall - Graphic Novel - Soft cover - Free from the NYC Library - Mott Haven Branch - Reading Club
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Graphic Novel - Soft cover - Free from the NYC Library - Mott Haven Branch - Reading Club
Refresh, Refresh - Graphic Novel - Soft cover - Free from the NYC Library - Mott Haven Branch - Reading Club
Whatever Happened to the World of Tomorrow? - Graphic Novel - Hard cover - Free from the NYC Library - Mott Haven Branch - Reading Club
Marvel Knights Daredevil Vol. 3: Wake Up - Graphic Novel - Free from the NYC Library - Mott Haven Branch - Reading Club

3 Movie Tickets - The Son of No One - Regal Cinema - Free from Craigslist

I don't know if we have a extreme couponing section or not but I could list about 83 items I got for free from Stop and Shop using coupons and cash back rewards. I'll just highlight the biggest deals.

24 lb Turkey
20 lb Ham
12 2-liter bottles of Diet Coke

I got a free recertified Belkin router from Newegg when I ordered my laptop. I also got a plaster easter egg with a 4GB flash drive in the egg in the package. Had a paper in it saying thanks for being a valued customer and was awarded a mystery egg. Pretty generous of them.

Successfully redeemed an Xbox Live code of Fallout New Vegas DLC, "Honest Hearts" from a fellow CAGer. :)

Also nabbed myself a Liquid Green Metal Weapon Skin for Gears of War 3 from another CAGer.

Man I love the generousness of this place and (some) of its members!

here are several things i received in the last couple of days

Bacardi oakheart stein glass, i got another one on the way.
Swiffer duster
Bully game for Wii
"The caffeine made me do it" bumper sticker
Gears of war 3 season pass- from yahoo games

Not too bad of a day, received my Wendy's "Where's the Beef?"shirt, and apparently I won a $100 VISA giftcard from the Tic Tac Refuel yourself contest as I received my VISA in the mail today (had zero idea I had won this one)

[quote name='Foladar']What "Free Stuff" and Contest wins have you gotten lately? Feel free to scan or snap a photo of your recent swag, include it here with a link and show it off! No spam, no trading it, etc .. just advertise your new goodies. This is a trial thread, depending on usage.

You should include these to make it easier:
Name of said free stuff
Link of said free stuff

Opinional but suggested:
Photo of said free stuff

Lets try not to clutter the thread with postings about the free stuff, but rather just include posts of what you've received (not sent for).
Nothing from referrals. Free stuff and contest wins only!
[/QUOTE]

This one is Really easy for me.. I have no luck so i never get anything:)

euphoria PSN
uncharted 3
2.99 psn credit
5.oo subway card
3 months ps plus
batman beyond skin ps3

all within the last month I guess something good did come out of being on house arrest

Won this in a coke zero gaming competition:

IQ4Rn.jpg

:)

2 Free Movie Tickets for Jack n Jill - Village Voice
2 Free Movie Tickets for Immortals 3D - Village Voice

25 V for Vendetta Mask - Rally meetup.

Not terrible.

Got Spyro's Skylanders for 360, and roughly 15 of the figurines for free. Apparently I'm getting the other figures when they print those/release them. >.>

Also getting Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition for free about a day after launch.

bread's done
Back