What is the first 2 player game you remember playing?

[quote name='shieryda']Combat was the bizzomb, but why hasn't anyone mentioned "Ikari Warriors" or "Heavy Barrel"?

"Time Soldiers" was a great arcade game, too.[/QUOTE]

ikari warriors, another one of those seemingly never ending games. I might have to try and finally beat it one of these days.

what was the code for it? was it A, B,B?

Combat was my first game. Bit Ikari Warriors is my first fond memories of playing a two player game. Wat was that code, A, B, B, A, I think that was it, great game, and of course Contra after that

Probably Combat for me too. Excellent game. I might hook up the 2600 this weekend to play it. My mom loves the Atari. I bought another one so that she could play it, and she does play the hell out of it.

Super Mario Bros. with a friend who lived a few apartments away from me in the same apartment complex I lived in at the time. I was about 7 or 8 years old at the time and it was the late 80s. It was the day my mom bought me my NES and he helped me hook it up before he left for dinner. He came back after that and we played for an hour before he had to leave again.

I also played alot of M.U.L.E. on the Commodore 64 then later on the NES. M.U.L.E. was the first 4 player game I remember playing all the time. I might call up the guys this weekend to play some old school 4 player M.U.L.E.

Super mario brothers is the first one I remember playing. Whether or not that was actually the first one is an entirely different story. I always wanted to be Mario of course, but I usually ended up being Luigi cause my brother was bigger. :evil:

[quote name='magilacudy']Super Mario/ DuckHunt. I'd always try to sucker my friends into controlling the ducks.[/QUOTE]

CONTROL THE DUCKS....WTF U CAN DO THAT?

[quote name='guyver2077']CONTROL THE DUCKS....WTF U CAN DO THAT?[/QUOTE]

Yep, you can manipulate their movement with the control pad

after reading through the thread.. it may have been a C64 game.. I loved Zaxxon and Wizard of War.. my dad would always have Sky Shark running.. that could have been it.. and of course.. i remember Arkanoid.. i love that game still.

bread's done
Back