What is the site where I check up on Blu-Ray rebate?

magnawiz

CAGiversary!
I haven't received my 5 free blu-ray movies yet. I bought the PS3 at the end of July or beginning of August and I sent my rebate with the UPC barcode sometime around the beginning of September.

What is the website where I can track the status of this?

How long did it take you guys?

Sweet, thanks for the link. I was trying to find this the other day. The last time I checked my status nothing had been updated, now all my movies are being processed, so at least I know they got my request and it will be here someday.

I am waiting for mine too. It has been some time since I sent it in. Turn around time must have went way up. Oh well. I can wait for free movies.

Any of the movies have any decent value anywhere that you guys have found? I just got my PS3 and dont really care for any of the available movies so I was wondering about unloading them. I guees just get the best know movie from each group and Ebay them...

I want Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl for sure but the rest is blah...

Out of the 5 my wife and I chose, 3 we'd seen but would watch again and 2 sounded the best of their limited choices. Free is free though.

I'm guessing these don't go for much anywhere considering most people with a Blu-Ray player probably got some of the movies you want to sell as well.

bread's done
Back