What is the Ugliest Vehicle made Since 1990? (sold in America)

[quote name='Stoneage']
ptcruiser.gif
[/QUOTE]

Me likey.

Man, if it isn't a standard bubble shaped coupe people just don't like it I guess. Are we that conditioned to accept that design that anything else is ugly? There was a time in the U.S. when cars had unique looks, now whenever a company does that people hate it.

[quote name='Clak']Man, if it isn't a standard bubble shaped coupe people just don't like it I guess. Are we that conditioned to accept that design that anything else is ugly? There was a time in the U.S. when cars had unique looks, now whenever a company does that people hate it.[/QUOTE]

When you live in a nation filled with people who can't point out Germany on a map... things like that are bound to happen.

[quote name='Clak']Man, if it isn't a standard bubble shaped coupe people just don't like it I guess. Are we that conditioned to accept that design that anything else is ugly? There was a time in the U.S. when cars had unique looks, now whenever a company does that people hate it.[/QUOTE]

So which car do you have the misfortune of owning? The Nissan Juke or the Kia Soul?

Versa hatchback actually, and I wanted a Cube.:p

Juke is a horrible name, but I like the design of the car actually.

This car is the ugliest

smart-fortwo-red.jpg

Also gets nominated for:

-Most dumbest looking car
-Most likely to get knocked off the road
-Most appealing to knock off the road

I swear I feel like a giant truck is going to run over one of these things every time I see one.

Pontiac Aztek. End of thread.

Seriously, I remember a car salesman commercial where the guy was selling them dirt cheap just to get rid of them. You got a massive discount if you bought a yellow one.

bread's done
Back