What is the Ugliest Vehicle made Since 1990? (sold in America)

Ahh, guess I didn't. Was supposed to be included in those three cars, but stupid forum reset.

BTW, here's another one:
NissanPulsarbrochure.JPG

and
mycar.jpg

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Ahh, guess I didn't. Was supposed to be included in those three cars, but stupid forum reset.

BTW, here's another one:
NissanPulsarbrochure.JPG

and
mycar.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Damn, my father had the Pulsar when I was a kid. I loved it. And my friend had a 90 shit brown Sentra. Hated the dumbass car.

[quote name='Supernothing']The Ridgeline is also damn ugly
honda-ridgeline.jpg
[/quote]

I agree. Damn rippoff of an Avalanche. Almost makes you learn to appreciate the Avalanches.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I agree. Damn rippoff of an Avalanche. Almost makes you learn to appreciate the Avalanches.[/QUOTE]

But by all accounts, a much better vehicle in every sense of the word.

[quote name='spamfree2']I think all the first generation Hyundai get my vote. Sonnota, santa fe, and the tiburon.[/quote]

That's the second gen. tiburon. The first one actually looked decent.

First_Hyundai_Tiburon.jpg

It makes baby Jesus cry to see so much hate for the PT Cruiser. I'll admit that I don't care for the wood panelling, nor do I like the convertible version, but I love the regular model. It's just got so much style. Then again, this is coming from someone who regularly wears a fedora, so I guess I just like old style stuff.

Anyway, my vote for ugliest car is definetly the Scion Xb... I call shenanigans on the Scion, for pretending it's a car. Runner up would be just about every damn SUV out there, especially the Aztek. God, those things are ugly...

[quote name='itspaidgasterblaster'] the early 90's mustangs.[/QUOTE]
had you said mid 90's I would agree with you... early 90's was the best years aside from the very early years.

[quote name='encendido5']That's the second gen. tiburon. The first one actually looked decent.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the new one is much better looking than the one it replaced. Similarly, 07 Santa Fe is an improvement as well. Not awesome looking, but a huge improvement.

[quote name='megashock5']Actually, the new one is much better looking than the one it replaced. Similarly, 07 Santa Fe is an improvement as well. Not awesome looking, but a huge improvement.[/quote]

Oh yeah, I like the new model also. I wish they made it AWD or even RWD though, I would definitely get one.

[quote name='itspaidgasterblaster']What about the geo storm, the taurus, pontiac le mans, and the early 90's mustangs.[/QUOTE]

Those cars are not really ugly. They just suck.

[quote name='encendido5']That looks a lot like the 1990 Camry Wagon:
[/quote]

Strangely enough I like the Camry Wagons from the 90s (shhhh....), especially the 94 model which was redone and much more rounder. The car still looks nice to this day. Too bad they chopped that model line when it was selling better than their stupid mini-vans.

I don't think the xB looks bad, I've seen other box type cars that look much much worse. It has a ton of cargo room and high mileage and isn't too pricey. My only problem with it was the placement of the spedometer(towards the middle of the dash rather than directly in front of the driver).

[quote name='dastly75']I don't think the xB looks bad, I've seen other box type cars that look much much worse. It has a ton of cargo room and high mileage and isn't too pricey. My only problem with it was the placement of the spedometer(towards the middle of the dash rather than directly in front of the driver).[/quote]

Too bad the xB has shit for horsepower at 108. I'm sorry, but that rating kinda fucknig blows

Sorry, ladies and gentleman for the 2 year bump but Here is a new contender for the Champion Ugly-Ass Vehicle:

800px-2009_Ford_Flex_Limited.jpg

The Ford Flex. Ford just said, "Hey, people like the Scion Xb, lets make a bigger ripoff of it!!"

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Sorry, ladies and gentleman for the 2 year bump but Here is a new contender for the Champion Ugly-Ass Vehicle:

The Ford Flex. Ford just said, "Hey, people like the Scion Xb, lets make a bigger ripoff of it!!"[/QUOTE]

I disagree , big time , you're not trying hard enough .

Check this out ...

1977%20AMC%20Matador%20Barcelona%20001.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMC_Matador

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Sorry, ladies and gentleman for the 2 year bump but Here is a new contender for the Champion Ugly-Ass Vehicle:

800px-2009_Ford_Flex_Limited.jpg

The Ford Flex. Ford just said, "Hey, people like the Scion Xb, lets make a bigger ripoff of it!!"[/QUOTE]

I saw one of these in the parking lot at Infineon Raceway a few weeks back. Not only is the thing hideous, it's expensive as hell. $30k+ for this? I don't think so...

Off the top of my head:

Aztek
Axiom
Just about any decade or older Volkswagen
Echo
Prius
That 2 door hatchback Yaris is a little funky looking
The Insight as someone already posted was pretty bad
Baja
SSR

I personally hate all cages, but that's because they are so damn intimidating when I'm riding down the road on my bike and they get pissed because I'm going the speed limit and pass me at about 20 over the limit.

What first comes to mind is the Scion xB and Honda Element. Oh, and the Pontiac Aztec. Those are recent examples. I think early-to-mid 1990 Ford cars were pretty damn ugly. They looked like cheap Matchbox cars. I also think the Hummer is ugly for a popular, expensive vehicle.

[quote name='Graystone']Ever think that when our kids get older that Geo Metro will be as coveted as cars from the 50's & 60's are to us.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, did somebody confuse a Volkswagen Karmann-Ghia for a Geo Metro?!

[quote name='Malik112099']The Aztec is actually pretty badass if you show it some love....

aztek4001ap4.jpg

7.0-liter, 665-hp, 625-lb-ft V8; rwd, six-speed manual[/QUOTE]

Wow....that's....[gulp] hot.

Having really studied a Honda Element up close while car shopping I still would go with that, man it was hideous. Plastic all on the inside so you can hose out the floors with no problem complete with holes for the water to run off.

[quote name='camoor']Looks like one of those fat chicks who wear belly shirts[/quote]

or a fat chick in skinny jeans? muffin top anyone?

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']LOL muffing top! I haven't heard that one in awhile.

It isn't the ugliest car since the 90's, but I really hate the look of the new Acura TL.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/112_0810_2009_acura_tl_first_drive/photo_01.html[/quote]

I really hate the new Acura grills, and the current Lincoln Navi grill. Bling for Bling's sake.

Aztek hands down BTW, PT Cruiser isn't even a close second. I also think BMW's pig nose aesthetic evolution in the 3 series since the 90's has been terrible.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Almost forgot about the Subaru B9 Tribeca. The Legacy is the only decent looking car in their lineup, now.[/QUOTE]

As one automotive website put it so gracefully "The Flying Vagina." Have to agree about the Pontiac Aztek. The concept was neat, but then GM brass tried to design the production model via committee, which never works.

Two year bump for these ass ugly vehicles:

Acura ZDX
1201_ugly-car-acura-zdx_485x340.jpg

Just not good, bad.
Kia Soul & Nissan Cube
kia_soul_production_31.jpg

1201_ugly-car-nissan-cube_485x340.jpg

This boxy shit is getting old now. The Xb doesn't even look than bad now. The Cube's body is weird, and the Soul looks like a rip-off.

You can add more now.

bread's done
Back