What is your favorite kind of pie?

The only acceptable forms of pie come from the "I wish I were a cake" line of pies.
Chocolate creme and the like. Oreo/Reese's/etc. That kind of stuff (though key lime can be tolerable). Otherwise, throw the pie in the garbage; and take that fucking imposter-cake "carrot cake" with you.

Apple a la mode. I also like my mother-in-law's pecan pies; she uses as half as much sugar used in typical recipes... but twice as much butter. :drool:

Pumpkin and chocolate cream are probably tied for me. And pie is better than cake any day of the week=-P

Im shocked there are no poontang answers so far.

toss between key lime and sweet potato both are the best choice ever. shit forgot to add the southern staple mincemeat pie damn good stuff.

[quote name='cdeener']I would have to go with Banana Creme.[/QUOTE]

I second the banana cream. I didn't try it until my early 20's and holy shit, I was a shame I didn't try it sooner.

Pie after a movie during a first/second date is a great way to get to know a gal.

Do these count?
home%2Brun%2Bpie%2Blogo.bmp

If so chocolate plz!

Pie is delicious. I cannot pick a favorite although pecan is near the top of the list followed closely by banana cream, blueberry, strawberry, key lime, and pumpkin.

[quote name='DestroVega']Blumpkin Pie... half blueberry... half pumpkin![/QUOTE]

My grandmother Ethel makes that all the time for my cousin Rusty.

[quote name='Moxio']None. Toss it in the garbage.[/QUOTE]

I'm with Moxio on this one. Apple is passable but not something I'd go out of my way for or get excited about.

bread's done
Back